Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (91364 Views)

HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave / When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop by Mikymiky0(f): 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Your husband is a real husband material... Please don't complain, instead assist him with love..And he will love you till infinity. Good luck
Re: My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop by CaptainStephen(m): 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
hahn:

How do you know the op is not your wife?
lol grin
Re: My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop by CaptainStephen(m): 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

She isn't complaining that he's doing it, women love when the men are handy around the house, but when it overshadows his fun loving side, it became an issue. A typical case of 'too much of a good thing'
Till doesn't apply for me, the nature of my work means I can stay away from family for a longtime while she is a doctor.
Doing all I can to assist the house when I am around is a great relief to her.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop by larryking540: 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
Adasun:
Lols,what do humans really want?

Thats a question no body really knows the answer
Re: My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop by omohanet(m): 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Some men love to help package home, your husband isn't mad.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
folake4u:
yettymuse come and see something cheesy cheesy.

Humans are insatiable reallysmiley
hahahahah...she doesn’t have a problem, we have more pressing issues cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
Good husband most women ain't this lucky
Re: My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop by NomzyJust(m): 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Semantics everywhere. Humans are so insatiable.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop by Dammylois(f): 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
And at this point I have to ask my fellow Women...what exactly do we want?
Re: My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Acidosis:

Your hubby takes your baby to daycare in the midst of Covid-19? What a stup!d fake story.

The earlier you realize most of the stories /complain threads being posted on family and romance sections are fake,the better for you.

Most of these stories /complaints are nothing but tales by moonlight.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop by Engrgreg231(m): 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
But how is this a problem for God's sake
Re: My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop by Evablizin(f): 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
samtinx:
grin i am patiently waiting for the day, somebody will come and cti a thread of how their husbands are just too handsome, and they seeking for advice on naiarland
gringrin

Is it not nairaland again? It will defintely happen. gringrin
Re: My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop by PHOTSEE(m): 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
Beautiful nonsense, it mean you are unkept, just first issue and dis? he will think twice before giving you another.
Turn his living room to a dump
Re: My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop by Domislaz(m): 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
I think you need to read the book ''5 Love Language''.

Guess your husband love language is 'act of service' while yours is 'quality time'.

You need to understand how to support his love language by helping him out with house chores and with time he will understand yours too.

Wish you a great marriage ahead.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop by Nwaonyishi69: 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
Please, I ask honestly, can responses to this faction be marked and scored? If not, why are many adults wasting time responding to what should be read and overlooked? Or, is it now a competition to please men more, tumble androgyny and male chauvinism under these ever the rudderless growing misdemeanor of feminist embarrassments to God's original plans for man? Let me know the approximate answer please.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop by Saintmary(f): 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
darknez:

You sound like someone I know. If you are the person I have in mind then the work will not kill your husband. He is like that. Right from when I first knew him. I told him then that he will have a problem when he gets married. His "too clean" ways will put unnecessary pressure on his future wife.

I would advise that you take it easy. You are breastfeeding and that in itself is a full time job. You don't need to bother much right now. When your child is old enough and you are strong enough then do only the chores you can. Do not try to go beyond your capabilities in a bid to get him to do less chores. You will lose! He has been like that for years before you came into the picture.

Look for alternative ways to get him to forget about work. You can start with ensuring you reduce the way you litter the place. I assure you that the way he does his chores will not kill him. He may die faster if he stops. Now this is me being a little extreme but I think he has a condition which may not let him stop doing that much chores even if he wanted to.
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Re: My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop by grandstar(m): 12:08am On Apr 30, 2020
funshint:
The husband simply can't tolerate living like a pig. He has sensed you're lazy and dirty that's why he's taking it upon himself to do all the chores. Correct husband!

How has your answer helped to improve the relationship? Have you heard from the husband side?

Na was o!
Re: My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop by grandstar(m): 12:11am On Apr 30, 2020
Beautykate
I have a restless cousin who can't seat in one place. If he comes to my house, if he feels something is in the wrong place, he attacks it with gusto. He sees the street gutter is filled with dirty, he starts cleaning it. That is just him and the wife realizes that.

You too should know your husband. He's probably that type too.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop by Ojobalo22: 12:47am On Apr 30, 2020
The problem is not that her husband is working too much, she’s missing the cuddle and the touch touch. Madam you can not have it call body no be firewood. You want him to work and still have the strength for you?
Re: My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop by LoveEditor: 2:14am On Apr 30, 2020
PRACTICAL STEPS TO EFFECTIVELY START AND GROW A BUSINESS, PLUS THE 5 TESTED AND PROVEN STRATEGIES ON HOW TO RAISE CAPITAL FOR A BUSINESS(NIGERIA).

Starting a lucrative business is one way to be able to live a financially free life, However, being able to know the type of lucrative business to start, effectively able to grow the business and raising the capital to finance the business are some major challenges most entrepreneurs and SME's are faced with.

Are you an entrepreneur, SME's or you are planning to start a new business, Participate in this FREE TRAINING AIMED AT HELPING Entrepreneurs,Small business owners, SME's Know

- HOW TO COME UP WITH A LUCRATIVE BUSINESS IDEA(S)
- 8 PRACTICAL STEPS TO SUCCESSFULLY START AND GROW A NEW BUSINESS
- 5 TESTED AND PROVEN CHANNELS ON "HOW TO RAISE CAPITAL FOR A BUSINESS

Join the WhatsApp group, To participate CLICK THE LINK BELOW...

https://shortreporter299711600./2020/04/29/practical-steps-to-effectively-start-and-grow-a-business-plus-the-5-tested-and-proven-strategies-on-how-to-raise-capital-for-a-businessnigeria/
Re: My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop by Nobody: 3:24am On Apr 30, 2020
Beautykate:
I am writing to ask if you can help me to persuade my husband to do less around the house. I am worried that he is going to make himself ill from exhaustion. Also, and it is hard for me to say this to him without being hurtful, I married him for his fun personality not his work ethic and I fear I am losing him to domestic drudgery. I want an equal partner, not a slave.

We have a toddler and a baby, born few months ago. During the pregnancy, I was quite tired and run down and my darling, supportive husband started to do more and more around the house and with our son (and despite a full-time, responsible job, he has always done more than his fair share of housework). I am now breastfeeding the baby, which is tough because he barely stops feeding and won't really nap anywhere except in my arms.

So this leaves my husband doing the shopping, tidying, washing and cooking. He gets up at 6am every morning to get our toddler ready for nursery, with a packed lunch, and he drops him off before he can get himself off to work. Meanwhile, I just sit around feeding the baby!

I feel permanently guilty and as if the only way I will get my husband to do less is if I do more. The thing is that I can walk away from mess and he can't.

I hugely appreciate him helping, but, beyond the basics, would rather see him sleeping or even cuddling me on the sofa rather than trying to be on top of everything. I love my husband – he is truly the sweetest, most loving, most wonderful lover and father, but I find myself resenting the fact that I barely see his fun side these days because he is so tired that he is essentially ill – and I can't help thinking it is at least partly self-inflicted

U r a confused being
Re: My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop by tightpussy156: 6:18am On Apr 30, 2020
Stupid lazy woman, do u breast feed ur baby all day.when ur baby is asleep you do the house work if u dont want your husband to be a slave.dont be surprise she must have cast it out to her friends calling her husband a slave in the house.some women are fond of it they want there husband to do everything in the house,turn him to slave,they want to be in charge an go about fucking small boys.As from ur topic @ op u are lazy woman an ur husband was a slave to u in the house even bf u gave birth to ur kids.that is the truth who quote me should hug transformer
Re: My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop by lanrefront1(m): 11:02am On Apr 30, 2020
People wasting time analysing rubbish

The woman is lazy, and don't mind staying in untidy house like just most lazy people don't mind

The husband detests messy untidy house. Because the wife won't keep the house clean, the husband is forced to be doing the cleaning by himself

Solution: this wife should stop being lazy and do her responbilities.

Another solution: the husband can divorce her and marry a lady that would keep their home tidy and spanking clean.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop by stephnie44(f): 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
Beautykate:
I am writing to ask if you can help me to persuade my husband to do less around the house. I am worried that he is going to make himself ill from exhaustion. Also, and it is hard for me to say this to him without being hurtful, I married him for his fun personality not his work ethic and I fear I am losing him to domestic drudgery. I want an equal partner, not a slave.

We have a toddler and a baby, born few months ago. During the pregnancy, I was quite tired and run down and my darling, supportive husband started to do more and more around the house and with our son (and despite a full-time, responsible job, he has always done more than his fair share of housework). I am now breastfeeding the baby, which is tough because he barely stops feeding and won't really nap anywhere except in my arms.

So this leaves my husband doing the shopping, tidying, washing and cooking. He gets up at 6am every morning to get our toddler ready for nursery, with a packed lunch, and he drops him off before he can get himself off to work. Meanwhile, I just sit around feeding the baby!

I feel permanently guilty and as if the only way I will get my husband to do less is if I do more. The thing is that I can walk away from mess and he can't.

I hugely appreciate him helping, but, beyond the basics, would rather see him sleeping or even cuddling me on the sofa rather than trying to be on top of everything. I love my husband – he is truly the sweetest, most loving, most wonderful lover and father, but I find myself resenting the fact that I barely see his fun side these days because he is so tired that he is essentially ill – and I can't help thinking it is at least partly self-inflicted
tooo know go kill u
Re: My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop by Fairview1: 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
I love this story. You're so lucky to land a man like your husband. Please always appreciate him. Its a rare gift from God. The Ephesian 5 man.

Many ladies wish to be like you right now. It doesn't come cheap. It goes a long way to say a lot of things about you and your kind of heart. Keep being you.

And don't forget, whatsoever your husband has commend you about in the past, never you slow down on it. Keep getting better on it. You husband is a rare gift from God.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop by IAmTobore(m): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sisijetue:
Person way get cap no get head and person way get head no get cap....that’s your case ma’am..Appreciate every bit of him remember you can’t have it all. Why do you want to create problems anyway if you don’t want him domestic get a maid
That would be the worst thing she will ever do!
Re: My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop by kikelomojessy(f): 9:10am On May 01, 2020
Rubbish complains.

Does your baby suck from morning till night. Please u are just lazy and Ur husband doesn't like a messy environment.

How can u come and say he is over doing when you dont want to help. Please, if that man breaks down just hold yourself responsible.

Stop using your child as an excuse and do some house chores.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us / John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.