Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic (61156 Views)

Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) / Okpaleke: Rejected As Bishop In Imo, Accepted By The Pope As Cardinal (Video) / Kaigama Replaces Onaiyekan As New Catholic Bishop Of Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by THONYWHYTE001: 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Anambralstson:
Lalasticlala

Installation of new Bishop in Ekwulobia Diocese, the service is on

Op it's mass for Catholics and not Service.

5 Likes

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Mizwisdom(f): 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Allow people freedom to worship
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by bluefilm: 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ausval:
But i taught the president placed a ban on all religious and social gathering

Only in lagos, ogun, kano states and abuja

2 Likes

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by plaetton: 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bankpower:

You are sick I am sure
Being mentally enslaved by stone age myths from the middle east would be a better definition of sickness.

1 Like

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Angelfrost(m): 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
plaetton:
Clowns.

The irony of dressing like clowns to go worship an omni omni invisible god who , at this particular time , appears totally impotent while hundreds of thousands of people are dying, eludes them.

While these clowns are doing their habitual clown show, the adults are busy looking for a scientific cure for the pandemic disease.

Every one to his own vocation... Were you expecting clowns to fashion out cures and vaccines??!...

Is this the first pandemic to hit the universe??! Will it be the last??!... Please, chill!
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by emmabest2000(m): 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
Very nice to see mental slavery and foreign masquerades doing their rituals and idolatry in Nigeria. And then condemning my ancestors belief system at the same time.

*Please change your dp to the below picture on all social media accounts.Lets carry out a silent protest to save the life of this young man. Let us save the Constitution of Nigeria before it becomes islamized completely.

You should have lead on by changing your Nairaland Profile pic with the picture first , so that others will gradually follow you grin

Don't be among those that preach do as I say but not as I do cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Cuntface: 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
plaetton:
Clowns.

The irony of dressing like clowns to go worship an omni omni invisible god who , at this particular time , appears totally impotent while hundreds of thousands of people are dying, eludes them.

While these clowns are doing their habitual clown show, the adults are busy looking for a scientific cure for the pandemic disease.

You that is not clad in any clownish wear, with all your supposed brains, how many vaccines have you been able to produce? Useless slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
Congratulations Bishop Okpaleke. The rejected Stone of Mbaise has been blessed with a bigger Diocese of Ekwulobia.

4 Likes

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by EdiskyHarry: 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nice arrangement
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by plaetton: 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
Cuntface:

You that is not clad in any clownish wear, with all your supposed sends, how many vaccines have you been able to get? Useless slowpoke
Being yoked to stone age myths looks more moronic to me.

1 Like

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Limitlessss: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Chai, no body wan die, even d guy in Agbada abi babariga no get hand grin
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by senatordave1(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Anambralstson:
Ekwulobia now have new cathedral making it four cathedrals for catholic church in Anambra state

Onitsha cathedral
Awka Cathedral
Nnewi Cathedral
And Ekwulobia
So cathedrals are the headquarters of a diocese? IMO also has 4 diocese.since IMO has more catholics,they should create one or 2 more diocese in IMO
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by BBright1: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
What is the role of the Bishop?
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Anambralstson:
Installation of new Bishop in Ekwulobia Diocese Anambra state

Can you see how wise and educative these people are ? Now compare them to our brothers in the North especially in Kano, where the value of human life is less than zero. Those who are educated in the North still behave like illiterates.In any burial, all of them will gather to attend without protecting measures. Even their leaders are not helping matters , they organize burials with a lot of attendees, and no single one will protect his life. Why won't the death toll increase in Kano , They will just pack themselves like Sardine in trucks and triallers inhaling each others breath, yet they are ever with radio. I wonder what they are listening to. I feel so bad about the number of people that dying in Kano....too many.

2 Likes

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Dollabiz: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Church is business in Africa
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by plaetton: 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Angelfrost:

Every one to his own vocation... Were you expecting clowns to fashion out cures and vaccines??!...

Is this the first pandemic to hit the universe??! Will it be the last??!... Please, chill!
No I will not chill.
I am merely pointing out the Glaring irony of putting out a clown show for an omni omni deity during a global pandemic that is killing hundreds of thousands of the omni omni god's children.

If you don't see that irony, that's not my fault.
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Lessel: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Great
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by omolight3: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
[/color]
CHOPbeating:
We are totally sick in this part of the world.

[color=#990000]

Which of them was taking to the church and the church rejected them, if not the prayer of those me of God, it would have been serious than this. Man wash before you talk please.
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Jokerman(m): 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Jokerman is one of them. Befitting name.

Lol... The Lord loves you dear. Come back to the fold

1 Like

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by kantap: 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
This one no dey obey

1 Like

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Christmasdon(m): 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
What else can i say the . church of GOD MUST LIVE.
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Judybash93(m): 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
These money making organizations, na en wey dey put Africans for total confusion through Jesus Christ our lord.. Amen amen amen, by the grace of almighty God.... grin
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Lukay99: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Orubebe01:
Christians behave orderly but the other religion is rascal in thier behaviour.

You forgot to quote since when! Since when do Christians behave orderly? or do they really behave orderly or the western Christian media mostly focuse on the bad behavior of other religions except christianity.

do you remember the same Castholic crusaders Army killing of millions of innocent children, women and men in the name of God just because they were not catholic.

The KKK in the U.S. killing of black American in the name of God and they still exist till today

The lord resistance Army in central African republic recently killed non Christians in the name of God

Christians are just as rascal as other religion if not worse. they are still the undisputed number one when it comes to killing of others and that's a fact. check your history Sir.

1 Like

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by HIPROFILE(m): 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
The Catholic church and Orderliness na like 5&6
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by kaycee125: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
My second village.
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by maximanuel: 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
Anambralstson:
Ekwulobia now have new cathedral making it four cathedrals for catholic church in Anambra state

Onitsha cathedral
Awka Cathedral
Nnewi Cathedral
And Ekwulobia

Correction.... Onitsha has Basilica not Cathedral.
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by NairalandDoctor(m): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
Very nice to see mental slavery and foreign masquerades doing their rituals and idolatry in Nigeria. And then condemning my ancestors belief system at the same time.

*Please change your dp to the below picture on all social media accounts.Lets carry out a silent protest to save the life of this young man. Let us save the Constitution of Nigeria before it becomes islamized completely.

Will you keep quite am closer to Mubarak than you.

Idoit
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Ayubaossy(m): 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
Anambra always doing it better..
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by joshuanwankwo(m): 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
plaetton:
Clowns.

how many cures have u gotten so far ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.