Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic (61155 Views)

Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) / Okpaleke: Rejected As Bishop In Imo, Accepted By The Pope As Cardinal (Video) / Kaigama Replaces Onaiyekan As New Catholic Bishop Of Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Must you put everything online?
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Warmaterial(m): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Old practice dat can't change the present situation, then what is the need
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by chuckpeter001(m): 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bros they re nt d source of ur frustration... Take a chill pill
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by slowice(m): 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
I like this church, even governor sidon for pew no special chair... They re doing well

1 Like

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Shugargal(f): 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
Wow! This is what is called obeying the rules of social distancing...proudly a Catholic and an Anambrarian....

3 Likes

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Nickymezor(f): 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
cool
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by PotatoSalad(m): 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
Anitameb:
Please I don't have much to say......I'm very hungry...... Help a dying sister..... NOTHING IS TOO SMALL.
0767914224 Access Bank
Sylvester Nnenna Ada.
Sell your phone

2 Likes

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Nickymezor(f): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Congratulations Bishop Okpaleke. The rejected Stone of Mbaise has been blessed with a bigger Diocese of Ekwulobia.
Re u serious?

1 Like

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Justinlean02(m): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
plaetton:
Clowns.

The irony of dressing like clowns to go worship an omni omni invisible god who , at this particular time , appears totally impotent while hundreds of thousands of people are dying, eludes them.

While these clowns are doing their habitual clown show, the adults are busy looking for a scientific cure for the pandemic disease.
funny enough, you're the bigger clown...
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Burruchaga71(m): 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Catholic Amaka!!!

1 Like

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by AngelicBeing: 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2020

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Stefenijoan002(f): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
Very nice to see mental slavery and foreign masquerades doing their rituals and idolatry in Nigeria. And then condemning my ancestors belief system at the same time.

*Please change your dp to the below picture on all social media accounts.Lets carry out a silent protest to save the life of this young man. Let us save the Constitution of Nigeria before it becomes islamized completely.
senseless post

1 Like

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by plaetton: 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
dokyOloye:

Na this kin thing your fellow fuul talk for Kano,now they've arrested him while some fanatics are threatening to kill him.
Accept Jesus as your personal lord and savior, so you go get sense grin

Kanu, isn't that a stone age outpost ?

Do you know that first transatlantic slave ship was named ' The Good Ship Jesus ' ?
Ironic, huh ? undecided
Thereore, I reject slavery in all its forms.
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by LegalOpinion: 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
See how they look like armed robbers.
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by monaPhilz: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
Very nice to see mental slavery and foreign masquerades doing their rituals and idolatry in Nigeria. And then condemning my ancestors belief system at the same time.

*Please change your dp to the below picture on all social media accounts.Lets carry out a silent protest to save the life of this young man. Let us save the Constitution of Nigeria before it becomes islamized completely.
How much are you paying bro?
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Stefenijoan002(f): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
plaetton:
Clowns.

The irony of dressing like clowns to go worship an omni omni invisible god who , at this particular time , appears totally impotent while hundreds of thousands of people are dying, eludes them.

While these clowns are doing their habitual clown show, the adults are busy looking for a scientific cure for the pandemic disease.
you call people clown n you insult your maker coz people re dying !my question to is have you died yet why bring curse upon urself coz u want people to see you're commenting while in other way round you re speaking trash n talk with no sense of reason.

1 Like

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by crowntoro(f): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
meydibuste:
smiley
i will only believe this if you send the data first before I send you the money
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
National Assembly lead other institution follows
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by StivoeDevoe: 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
very good may God bless us all in JESUS name grin
i share in the spirit of ordination

1 Like

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by plaetton: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Stefenijoan002:
you call people clown n you insult your maker coz people re dying !my question to is have you died yet why bring curse upon urself coz u want people to see you're commenting while in other way round you re speaking trash n talk with no sense of reason.
Just imagine this one. grin
So I have to die first in order to able to comment about a clown show ?
Sense of reasoning indeed.
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by LordShiva97(m): 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
Salako01:

This is becoming stale...

It's not.
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by LordShiva97(m): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Obatolysis:

I wouldn't have called you a fool if you had minded your business. But I'm gonna burst your bubble. Every atheist is a big fool and more so you for not minding your business ,you are the biggest fool of the year.

It's advisable to keep mute if you don't have any sensible thing to say.
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by LordShiva97(m): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kingpele:
u are a fool but a day will come if u refuse to repent when Satan will hold u on his hands strangulating u and u will look up and say where is God my maker, u don't know where u come from and u don't know where u are going yet u think u are wise

Aren't you jesus freaks tired of repeating this stupid line? undecided
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by saudatu(m): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

I almost did what you requested before I got to know you are a religious bi.got you shouldn't have gone that route. angry
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by kayusely70(m): 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
Beautiful!
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by LordShiva97(m): 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
Theatrical clowns!

The guardians of outdated institutions, traditions, and religious beliefs that shouldn't have survived the middle ages. A religion that's more suited to the stone age than the modern world. They should entreat their fictional god, virgin mother, angels and army of imaginary saints to wipe out the virus instead of observing social distancing protocol like the rest of us heathens.

Why use face masks and observe social distancing when angels have been assigned to protect you and a virgin mother and countless saints are up there in the clouds interceding on your behalf to an all-powerful god?
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by MERCHANDISER: 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
Anitameb:
Please I don't have much to say......I'm very hungry...... Help a dying sister..... NOTHING IS TOO SMALL.
0767914224 Access Bank
Sylvester Nnenna Ada.
WhatsApp me
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by alohman(m): 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
And Ebonyi state has only one Catholic dioseses. If after 2221 and they no gree make we have another dioseses i will change RELIGION. This is in justice this is ungodly

1 Like

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
[s]
omolight3:
[/color]

[color=#990000]

Which of them was taking to the church and the church rejected them, if not the prayer of those me of God, it would have been serious than this. Man wash before you talk please.
[/s]

I shake my head in dismay for you.

1 Share

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by InvertedHammer: 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
plaetton:
Clowns.

/

Those are KKK costumes not clowns.

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by HADJIWHITE77: 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
Question for Christians, where is blood of Jesus when we need it most now, am ashamed of Nigerian pastors, because can't we find a single one who can cure covid 19 virus with mighty name of Jesus, useless people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.