Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic (61157 Views)

Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) / Okpaleke: Rejected As Bishop In Imo, Accepted By The Pope As Cardinal (Video) / Kaigama Replaces Onaiyekan As New Catholic Bishop Of Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by HADJIWHITE77: 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
Question for Christians, where is blood of Jesus when we need it most, can't we c a single pastor who can miraculously cure covid 19 with blood of Jesus
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by valdykes(m): 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
never knew you are this pained!
plaetton:
Clowns.

The irony of dressing like clowns to go worship an omni omni invisible god who , at this particular time , appears totally impotent while hundreds of thousands of people are dying, eludes them.

While these clowns are doing their habitual clown show, the adults are busy looking for a scientific cure for the pandemic disease.
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Coolgent(m): 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
A person who has no cure for COVID-19 is that one a pastor?
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by NightFood: 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
Can't they just pray and God will heal the land?
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by unbeatenisrael: 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
Wonderful arrangement
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by izubext007: 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
by mentioning Ekwulobia , i feel like travelling home from this stupid Abuja ......................... home sweet home.
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by actrinity(m): 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
Anambralstson:
More.
after this COVID 19, our ears will be like ear of antelopes, coz wetin this facemask will do to people eehh���

1 Like

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Emmapub(m): 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
That's my town Ekwulobia showing the world how to keep social distance and observing the WHO rule. I sight you my king HRM Oyeneke Emmanuel. Proudly Catholic God bless my town.

1 Like

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by 1Creed(m): 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
We mostly see pictures of people gathered and observing physical distancing in similar functions, but what I'm concerned about is if they actually observed relevant precautions while arriving at the venue and proceeding to the seating areas.

One hopes that the precautions are being accurately observed especially while people are in motion in public areas.
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by hope4nigeria(m): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
CHOPbeating:
We are totally sick in this part of the world.
I'm telling you. Very very sick
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by tete7000(m): 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
They have led by example and show people to obey civil authority. A commendable gesture
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Engrgreg231(m): 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
plaetton:
Clowns.

The irony of dressing like clowns to go worship an omni omni invisible god who , at this particular time , appears totally impotent while hundreds of thousands of people are dying, eludes them.

While these clowns are doing their habitual clown show, the adults are busy looking for a scientific cure for the pandemic disease.
my friend keep quiet we are doing what we know how to do best this is what we are known for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
plaetton:
Clowns.

wisdom is profitable to direct....you created yourself or evolved?
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by plaetton: 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
EvangelistChuks:
wisdom is profitable to direct....you created yourself or evolved?

The Toothfairy created me. wink
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by nick50(m): 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Anambra is catholic and catholic is anambra ..we aint head slammers
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by HonNEAT: 8:38am On Apr 30, 2020
seniormallam:
Nice arrangement
Igbo but Mmadu.
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by SweetyZinta(f): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2020
Very impressive i must say.

I like the caliber of people i saw there and sitting arrangement as well.
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Babathanks(m): 10:32am On Apr 30, 2020
proudly Catholic congrat to the appointed bishop
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Pheelz2020(m): 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
my question is:
HOW DOES WHAT SOMEONE SAY CONCERNING YOUR RELIGION AFFECT YOU GOING TO HEAVEN OR HELL?

if someone speaks ill about your believe, why not leave them to their conscience...
for what its worth: he didn't mention people's name.

why have we turned ourselves to Advocates for God?

PAGAN9JA:
Very nice to see mental slavery and foreign masquerades doing their rituals and idolatry in Nigeria. And then condemning my ancestors belief system at the same time.

*Please change your dp to the below picture on all social media accounts.Lets carry out a silent protest to save the life of this young man. Let us save the Constitution of Nigeria before it becomes islamized completely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.