Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope (63201 Views)

Tinubu Facing Serious Problems In Buhari’s Government–ex-minister Babatope / Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 / Rigging Kano Election May Set Nigeria On Fire, Babatope Warns INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by tee4naija(m): 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Imagine this line of thinking in the year 2020.
If removing SLS as the emir is the cause of this, then why is Ganduje still alive?
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Charly68: 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
The man who removed the Emir didn't die,why would death be killing the innocent ? Thought for the wise..
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Gaskia: 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
Gaskia:
Pentagon has not confirmed the existence of UFO in the sense of physically floating unidentified living beings in strange space crafts.

They captured images of flying objects but they are yet to confirm if they were occupied by strange living beings or if they are creation of man's technology for whatever purpose although many people suspect high level espionage.

They are still trying to investigate.

Your representation of the fact is quite vague and capable of passing a different message other that intended in the original context.

The concept of UFOs (Unidentified Flying Objects) is originally linked to living beings, other than humans, from another planet.

The 'U' in UFO does not mean 'unmanned'. Also, note that we now have umanned drones flying in the sky.

The object captured and shown by Pentagon has not been confirmed to be UFO.

So, kindly try not to push the news beyond what it is for now.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by MrPaul2: 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Wolgrace:
Should the masses bear the repercussions of a governor? That's injustice!

We will find out soon.

It has been so for long, when a king or a governor misbehave, the people suffer
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by almayda: 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
So who did the,US,France,Spain etc offend?...slowpokes everywhere I look.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by BotherMleeper(m): 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

As of date, UFO has been confirmed and no longer a myth.

Whether it's aliens or whatever, that has not been validated, but we now know they exist.

That's my point.

If i fling a frisbee in the air and you saw it from a distance without knowing what it is, it's a UFO, because at that point it isn't identified yet.

So also a flock of birds.

Anything flying that is not immediately identified is a UFO.

It's simple and i don't understand why you don't get it.

The Pentagon released videos of objects in the sky that are fast and not identified, and that's all they confirmed. Why you think that's something special or alien is beyond me.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
BotherMleeper:

If i fling a frisbee in the air and you saw it from a distance without knowing what it is, it's a UFO, because at that point it isn't identified yet.

So also a flock of birds.

Anything flying that is not immediately identified is a UFO.

It's simple and i don't understand why you don't get it.

The Pentagon released videos of objects in the sky that are fast and not identified, and that's all they confirmed. Why you think that's something special or alien is beyond me.

Did I mention alien?

Did you watch the video and listened to voice recordings?

If a US jet fighter pilot can spot a UFO, who are you to question his experience and assumption.

Is this the first time people have been coming up with testimonies about UFO's? It's been existing and only just got confirmed.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
We core Moslems don't recognise such.
cool

Exactly, my mind went there, but I know that a good muslim should make his thoughts clear off such waves
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Exactly my thought the other day.

Who who knows if the gods are angry for humiliating an innocent man?

Because Kano is not the only city around the region

Anyway, I will Design a company Logo for 2k Only or Website for your Product or Company. Info below

Africans and spirits 5&6
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by dinggle: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Babatope...... by their names you shall know them, they are fetish! Which kind god frees offender to harm innocent citizens?
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by KGREAT(m): 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
When will Gandollar die his own death
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Legendguru: 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
Who cares
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Hottdawgg: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
Babatope is an idiot. What tradition was violated? Sanusi Grandpa was removed from the same throne. Nothing happened.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by jogodo5: 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) confirmed. Video footages has been released. That was my only point.

Whether it was occupied or not, that has not be validated. But for now, Earth has a confirmation of UFO's.
[/s]
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by jogodo5: 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

You have a problem with deciphering text.
[/s]
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by jogodo5: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

Did I mention alien?

If a US jet fighter pilot can spot a UFO, who are you to question his experience and assumption.

Is this the first time people have been coming up with testimonies about UFO's? It's been existing and only just got confirmed.

[/s]
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Gaskia: 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Did I mention alien?

Great!
Now you are falling in line gradually because your initial post was comparing the disbelief in the possible wrath of the gods of Kano on its indigenes on account of the removal of Sanusi by Ganduje who himself is not punished by the agry gods; to the disbelief in the existence of UFOs, that are possibly influencing the affairs of Earth men.

However, while l did not say you are wrong, I cautioned that it has not yet been verified.

Thanks so much.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Salisun(m): 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
Abi
Are u pondering wat m pondering?
Innit
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by BotherMleeper(m): 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Did I mention alien?

There you go again doing the same thing.

What do you understand by "UFO" ?

Because you're contextualizing it in the form of aliens, while denying you mean aliens.

To the layman UFO means flying saucers and little green or grey aliens. To professionals such as pilots and the Pentagon it simply means "Unidentified Flying Object".

What's confusing you about that?

And by the way i watched that video many years before you did because it's been out in the wild before the Pentagon officially confirmed its existence. And nowhere did the pilots or Pentagon claim it's anything beyond something not yet identified.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Smhaykins(m): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
iokpebholo:
what is core about ur moslem?Moslem is moslem .Thank u

We have five types of Muslims, radical Muslims, extremists muslims, terrorists Muslims, core Muslims and yoruba muslims
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Tareq1105: 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
DigitalBrands01:

Who who knows if the gods are angry for humiliating an innocent man?

Because Kano is not the only city around the region

Anyway, I will Design a company Logo for 2k Only or Website for your Product or Company. Info below

Who's an innocent man? You call him innocent with all the emirate funds he misappropriated?

Babatope must be mad for seeking relevance over matters that doesn't concern him.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Sardauna24(m): 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
nairavsdollars:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://www.independent.ng/mysterious-deaths-kano-may-have-violated-tradition-through-emir-banishment-babatope/

This man is idiot he is completely talking out of point,this is a fat lie
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by kudusman(m): 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
i can only say that what we r seeing in kano state is the representation of the state at which thier health system is. if about 700 prominent people can die in a period of one month just because they are not able to fly out to london Germany and the rest health that shows u whoever that is willing to think that things are very bad in the state or Nigeria at large. i think its just logic.

nothing spiritual about it
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Steps185: 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
The gods must be please... This is the wrath of the menance.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by bahaushe1: 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kano is a Muslim society, we don't have 'gods' here.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by bolaayenimo: 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
Why did Sanusi go into seclusion after he was turbaned as Emir?

bahaushe1:
Kano is a Muslim society, we don't have 'gods' here.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by gudugudumeje: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Banishment he, Sanusi deserves if only for his atrocities - Akaluka's death, religious violence, et al. Babatope must bd going senile... Let Babatope keep silent and go to sleep and stop polluting... When he is sent out of Lagos, expect to see Babatope and his children carrying placards...
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
MrPaul2:

It has been so for long, when a king or a governor misbehave, the people suffer

Disadvantage of electing a bad head...

1 Like

Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Coolgent(m): 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
DigitalBrands01:

Who knows if the gods are angry for humiliating an innocent man?
Because Kano is not the only city around the region.
Argue with your subconscious mind.

No we dont believe such in Islam, infact God/Allah will not kill Mr. A for Mr B offence/sin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) / #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.