Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Nairalander Guys And Their Foolery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Guys And Their Foolery (320 Views)

Between The Guys And The Ladies Who Value Relationship More? / Who is More Romantic; Hausa Guy, Yoruba Guys And Igbo Guys / Naija Guys And Fruity Dicks, See All Types (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Guys And Their Foolery by nuelsam: 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
they all start with the same mumu storyline like ...."I've been dating this girl for the past 2000years and we really love each other so much,infact she's all I want in a woman.....I really love this girl and I believe she loves me too(mumu,who told u that), so 2056 her father died and she decided to drop out of school"....The superman/Mr loverboy/Romeo in em wouldn't let em think twice before taking a decision.... they'll be like "so I decided to shoulder the responsibility of paying her school fees,I even rented an apartment for her(you are a mumu man)" whereas youve got a mother and siblings at home who gon be forever grateful if u used the money u spent on your supposed girlfriend to better their lives.
so they'll be like " so oneday,I went to visit her in her apartment without telling her beforehand.....on getting to her apartment,I saw her naked with another guy" .......ahn ahn I thought she loved u too na lol....their last line is always hilarious, they'll be like " I'm really depressed,I don't know what to do...I feel like I've been used,she has been calling my phone for the past 3hours now, I dont know what to do.... I really love this girl, Nairalanders what should I do? should I forgive her or simply move on ?" bunch of big-time stupid douchebags,I'm tired seeing this over and over again,most of y'all won't learn,all u do is brag online about being an alpha male but offline u just a weak ass cunt......theres a lil love out here,only infatuations and thats that.
Re: Nairalander Guys And Their Foolery by BigJoe19: 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
The guys that create threads on Nairaland are not even up to 1/100th of the guys on Nairaland, so Mr. go and rest instead of ranting.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Guys And Their Foolery by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
@Op I love you

Re: Nairalander Guys And Their Foolery by WaywardSon(m): 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
angry
Re: Nairalander Guys And Their Foolery by ednut1(m): 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
It is what is has been going on and wont stop. I saw people pay their babes school fees or bought them phones by scamming their parents. The stupidity wont stop
Re: Nairalander Guys And Their Foolery by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
Paragraphs and punctuations wouldn't hurt you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Don't Compare / [NEWS] NEWS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, MAN FAINTS / What Age Is To Best Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.