Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Why Are Ghanaians So Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ghanaians So Mean? (1270 Views)

Why Do Jamaicans Love Ghanaians So Much / Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? / Why Are Ghanaians So Awesome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ghanaians So Mean? by Ilamina(f): 12:48am On Apr 30, 2020
smiley
Re: Why Are Ghanaians So Mean? by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 30, 2020
I think its because they have complex issues. They are always on the defensive for no reasons. Those are my observations though.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ghanaians So Mean? by bennyblings(m): 1:57am On Apr 30, 2020
I think they feel inferior to nigerians. So its more of a defensive thing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ghanaians So Mean? by Nobody: 3:16am On Apr 30, 2020
Ghanaians are the nicest people in the world. Don't judge people just 'cause a few hurt you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ghanaians So Mean? by nomaison(m): 6:34am On Apr 30, 2020
Eulalia:
I think its because they have complex issues. They are always on the defensive for no reasons. Those are my observations though.
A fight broke out in a bar because a Gahnian dude in his mid twenties was telling an elder to vacate his seat to another because the elder is blocking his view to the screen.
The elder told him he will not move because he was there before them and politely told the Ghanian dude to find another place to sit.
The mistake the dude made was trying to force the elder up ...slaps and punches started flying from all angles....

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ghanaians So Mean? by 1Sharon(f): 3:21am On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:
Chale
Re: Why Are Ghanaians So Mean? by Ilamina(f): 3:57am On May 01, 2020
nomaison:

A fight broke out in a bar because a Gahnian dude in his mid twenties was telling an elder to vacate his seat to another because the elder is blocking his view to the screen.
The elder told him he will not move because he was there before them and politely told the Ghanian dude to find another place to sit.
The mistake the dude made was trying to force the elder up ...slaps and punches started flying from all angles....
shocked
Re: Why Are Ghanaians So Mean? by Kinkinatus(m): 5:53am On May 01, 2020
So tell us, if you dont find similar or worse behaviour among agberos in motorparks, or area boys hustling and doing their thing, in various countries? Saying Ghanaians are mean over an incident you saw, and dont know its root cause, is like saying all 9ja youths are yahoo boys, because you heard a 9ja guy conned someone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ghanaians So Mean? by MJBOLT: 6:39am On May 01, 2020
makydebbie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ghanaians So Mean? by makydebbie(f): 10:36am On May 01, 2020
NockMedia:
Ghanaians are the nicest people in the world. Don't judge people just 'cause a few hurt you.

People here talking about Ghanaians being defensive probably haven't met any Ghanaian in their life but everyone wants to relate so let them dear.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ghanaians So Mean? by adexpa(m): 10:40am On May 01, 2020
No actions you find in Ghana that is not in other places, stop haste generalization, that few people did some things does not mean everyone does that.
Re: Why Are Ghanaians So Mean? by Sonfethopia: 11:31am On May 01, 2020
Kinkinatus:
So tell us, if you dont find similar or worse behaviour among agberos in motorparks, or area boys hustling and doing their thing, in various countries? Saying Ghanaians are mean over an incident you saw, and dont know its root cause, is like saying all 9ja youths are yahoo boys, because you heard a 9ja guy conned someone.

Guy Ghanians are mean o, I've lived there, ghana is the only country in Africa where their first language is the tri language, they hardly speak English. When they hear your accent and u r not Ghanian they act cold to u.

Ask a ghana man for direction if u r lost, he will look at you and walk away without answering.

Only d ones way mix with niaja boy de caring small.

Stop a Ghana girl on the way. If you stop 100 only 1 will stand and say Hi.

(1) (Reply)

Never Agree To A Relationship With No Gender Roles / Why Are Girls So Eager To Go Nude Online? What is wrong with us? / Mind Blowing Sex With My Pastor On His Matrimonial Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.