Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down (29628 Views)

See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain / Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Kryptonvinyl(m): 8:15am On Apr 30, 2020
awhybliss:
Whats is the significant of lockdown in winning over pandemic? Without looking inward for possible cure or method of winning the pandemic, we are responsible for our lives. . We can't keep looking up to W.H.O directive on possible cure or vaccines, we've been told vaccine will take 18month before it got ready... Do the math of those who would have died before then!!!
We need to source solution inward,, like Madagascar... They use herbs, no death has been recorded, and over 500 cases...
I know W.H.O won't accept that herb as a cure.. because it comes in form of herb not tablet or syrub..

True talk bro. Can u imagine, this president na wa oo
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Dpaulie(m): 8:15am On Apr 30, 2020
I hope Kano won’t give us coronavirus cases in millions just like 2019 general elections

1 Like

Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by lildush(m): 8:16am On Apr 30, 2020
Mr resident of Aso rock. Please treat people equally u will not let Kano people down.. wat about Ogun and Lagos state ? Dey are also in dis mess. We are all nigerians.. justice should be done always.. Mr non integrity..

1 Like

Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Hollusilva28(m): 8:16am On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by AerialMapper: 8:16am On Apr 30, 2020
says our speech reader!

Are you speaking in your capacity as President and C-in-C or just echoing words written for you with no idea of the current situation?

With your water pad for flipping pages of your script! You, my friend, are useless!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Urchman200: 8:17am On Apr 30, 2020
mimimile93:
God bless the General
stupidity is when u forgot that Buhari is the president of Nigeria not a section of the country, having brain of a pig is when u forgot that Buhari has spent almost same time in office with Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by monimekaz(m): 8:19am On Apr 30, 2020
mimimile93:
God bless the General

Na WA oo

4 Likes

Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 30, 2020
mimimile93:
God bless the General

Buhari has already done 5 years.

I hope you realise that.

4 Likes

Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Salisu19(m): 8:21am On Apr 30, 2020
Mehn!!Buhari don't play with anything that will be affecting Kano people oooo because that's where majority of his votes came from.......

1 Like

Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Coronavirus84: 8:23am On Apr 30, 2020
Kano people e mafor, Buhari say him dey with una
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by OJEEMAH(m): 8:23am On Apr 30, 2020
I can't remember you ever reiterating your commitment in protecting the people of Benue & Plateau.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by naijanaso: 8:24am On Apr 30, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
But you let Yoruba people down by giving them 1800 bags of rotten rice to eat

And tomorow someone will tell me tinubu is jagajaban

Jagaban that can't influence any federal decision in favour of his people, is that one a Jagaban?

My brother, Yoruba asked for it and they got it oooohhhhh. Buhari is still the best thing to have happened to Nigerians grin grin
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by izubext007: 8:25am On Apr 30, 2020
and u are letting south south people down..............#re-structurenigeria

1 Like

Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Ife4real: 8:26am On Apr 30, 2020
Who still remember this statement
"I belong to nobody and I belong to everybody"
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by izubext007: 8:26am On Apr 30, 2020
the only jagaban is wike and fayose period.
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 30, 2020
As if he has a positive plan aside giving them money from the borrowed loan.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by naijanaso: 8:28am On Apr 30, 2020
mimimile93:
God bless the General

Don't worry, it will soon be God bless the Field Marshal...when are we going to grow up? So with the education you have, you can comfortably score Buhari high as a president? Nigerians never see anything yet.
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Blisplendor12(f): 8:28am On Apr 30, 2020
princemillla:
Tell us what's killing them...... Nigerians and the world need to know what's killing people of kano.

If not Coronavirus what could it have been?

It's not coincidence that this is happening at this time, kano should step up her game in combating whatever they claim is killing them

Guess it's punishment for the dethronement of the Emir, just thinking o
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by 12345baba(m): 8:29am On Apr 30, 2020
Audio promise
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by jubangha(m): 8:29am On Apr 30, 2020
mimimile93:
God bless the General
so as you they like this ehhh,you still they mumu jombo,na waoh
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Actuarydeji(m): 8:35am On Apr 30, 2020
This man has just proved to me today that he is a sectional leader.
ignis:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/mass-deaths-i-wont-let-you-down-buhari-tells-kano-people.html
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 30, 2020
Akuko
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by KC031: 8:38am On Apr 30, 2020
If only Mr president will understand that he can only send palliative and manpower to Kano but only God can heal and cleanse the land but sad enough his nepotistic mind won't allow him be fair to all concerned. Politics apart,though I'm a full blooded Igbo, south western states deserve better from Buhari.
Obviously, Igbos gave Jonathan full support and unalloyed love and Jonathan reciprocated the kind gesture with the way he handled Igbo's as a people throughout his regime,that's what loyalty and true friendship entails but what do I know.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by odogwubiafra: 8:42am On Apr 30, 2020
mimimile93:
God bless the General

Stupidity is failure to recorganise failure.

Almajirism is when you are perpetually blindfolded, and made to see things the opposite always.
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Gorillabrain: 8:44am On Apr 30, 2020
This one kna humanbeing?
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by 1stola: 8:45am On Apr 30, 2020
jared007:
5g things
Lol!
You will be orit
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by ignis: 8:46am On Apr 30, 2020
Actuarydeji:
This man has just proved to me today that he is a sectional leader.

Why do you think so?
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by just2endowed: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2020
OJEEMAH:
I can't remember you ever reiterating your commitment in protecting the people of Benue & Plateau.

The chief nepotism. Does he care about the death being carried out by herdsmen? Na

2 Likes

Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by just2endowed: 8:48am On Apr 30, 2020
Ife4real:
Who still remember this statement
"I belong to nobody and I belong to everybody"

That was the biggest lie of the cenurty
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by illiteratepmb: 8:52am On Apr 30, 2020
mimimile93:
God bless the General
Your stupidity is genetic answear.

1 Like

Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Matchingsquad10: 8:55am On Apr 30, 2020
He won't let Kano down, unto

Abeg he can't do anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Traditional Rulers Collect Grazing Money From Herdsmen / Peter Dauke Shares Meal With Soldiers As He Visits Them In The Frontline. PICS / Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.