Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down (29629 Views)

See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain / Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 30, 2020
The northern rubbish will soon be over....nepotism is really affecting my career..there must be a solution. There must be a solution where you northernized all the federal government parastatals...
We the southerners are not fools. Can you imagine all this rubbish gameplay in Nigeria./
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by sLentlover7778(m): 9:00am On Apr 30, 2020
You're wicked somebori.. grin grin grin

NaijaRoyalty:
But you let Yoruba people down by giving them 1800 bags of rotten rice to eat

And tomorow someone will tell me tinubu is jagajaban

Jagaban that can't influence any federal decision in favour of his people, is that one a Jagaban?
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Aystarz: 9:01am On Apr 30, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Jagaban that can't influence any federal decision in favour of his people, is that one a Jagaban?

No worry. Nemesis will soon see to it that he is Jagabounced
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Studio247: 9:01am On Apr 30, 2020
Again!!!! One chance
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 30, 2020
Abouwaza:
You won't let Kano down
What about Lagos?
Kano indigenes get 20k covid fund
What we get here is spoilt rice and our governors are being forced to keep quiet about it .

The King in the North
...your state got 10 billion... Kano got non.... you got spoilt beans... Kano is yet to receive

2 Likes

Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Salam19: 9:05am On Apr 30, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Jagaban is ur nightmare because u don't have leaders in your region. Keep the envy and he will keep soaring higher
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Walkingkilo(m): 9:08am On Apr 30, 2020
Rapmoney:
Buhari is a bunch of disappointment! An unintelligent fellow...confused man who reads written speech without assessing the contents of such speech.

Bold of you to assume he read the speech.
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Hoephase: 9:09am On Apr 30, 2020
mimimile93:
God bless the General

Madness is when you keep posting this shit after 6 years. grin
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by wizod(m): 9:16am On Apr 30, 2020
How many Buhari do we have? #i'm_asking_for_a_friend.
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by BraveDeltan(m): 9:17am On Apr 30, 2020
mimimile93:
God bless the General

S-H-U-T THE F-U-C-K UP
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by James4bright(m): 9:19am On Apr 30, 2020
mimimile93:
God bless the General
PMB has ruled for almost 5 years now, just tell me you are ignorant on that.
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Megagee003(m): 9:26am On Apr 30, 2020
cool cool God is in control
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by comrChris(m): 9:26am On Apr 30, 2020
And it has to take you how many days to respond

Just look for a way to let them up, they are already crawling on the floor
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by letilex: 9:28am On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:29am On Apr 30, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

which day will you make sense bro? when precisely

why you come carry Yoruba matter for head as if you're not suffering in your region? goto Abia state people are crying of hunger, I know how much I've sent to my in-law because of the situation in East yet na Yoruba be your headache

Yoruba don't care about Buhari's rice, the time you people spent in wailing, we spend it on strategies. by the time will come up with our political gimmick, you will start screaming betrayer as if we have a political memorandum of understanding

you imbeciles here should stop dragging Igbo nation to the mud

1 Like

Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by lomprico(m): 9:29am On Apr 30, 2020
mimimile93:
God bless the General

the tyrant is in his 5th year now and he hasn't done up to what gej did in 2years. you see that you are totally a lunatic for supporting him?
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by lathrowinger: 9:33am On Apr 30, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

How this trend take relate to Asiwaju Tinubu... You people lack of common sense, leave am for us. Fight your IPOB. Leave Yoruba matter out of your life. E nor consine u... Face your Generation. We no get business with IPOB Generation. We are extremely different. Your IPOB should provide you foreign isreal rice. Die your IPOB death. Let's face our own. Thank you
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by just2endowed: 9:38am On Apr 30, 2020
Ife4real:
Who still remember this statement
"I belong to nobody and I belong to everybody"

That was the biggest lie of the cenurty.
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by TheStorier(m): 9:38am On Apr 30, 2020
ArisingStorm:
Trusting the government is like trusting a snake.
Trusting African govt bro.
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:39am On Apr 30, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

He's a useless Jagaban. Infact a vagabond

1 Like

Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by magzey: 9:39am On Apr 30, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Upon all federal project that flaunt the South West? Are you on Jamaican weed?

Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Noel19: 9:40am On Apr 30, 2020
mimimile93:
God bless the General
Guiness book should award you with the title of "MUMU OF THE 22Ist CENTURY.
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:43am On Apr 30, 2020
I won't let you down behind Ask Rock curtain... Has this fearful Ediot left his throne in Aso Rock since outbreak of konvik one and nine Birus

Believe anything from this Dullard on ur own perils... We are still waiting for Buruntai to bring shakaui head on the plate, or has he ran to his kinsmen in the bush to avoid contacting the birus one and nine, we haven't heard from him lately after his iconic parachute Landing... Ndi Ara

1 Like

Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by prophetfire: 9:43am On Apr 30, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

. �����������. Na audio jagaban. If he near Aso Rock, one Fulani almajiri we don smoke codeine go tear am slap.

1 Like

Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by jidxin(m): 9:43am On Apr 30, 2020
mimimile93:
God bless the General
ardent blind follower of a senile president that cannot read
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by liverpool72(m): 9:44am On Apr 30, 2020
Rapmoney:
Buhari is a bunch of disappointment! An unintelligent fellow...confused man who reads written speech without assessing the contents of such speech.
True talk brother.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:45am On Apr 30, 2020
Hahahahahahaha I won't let you down, how come u come let Yoruba people down with expired Thai rice Yeye dey smell

Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by RealEzee(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2020
mimimile93:
God bless the General
zoombiesm is when you voted for pmb, you're yet to see the change he promised within 4 years and you're still campaigning for him, foolish fool.
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Joefat: 9:54am On Apr 30, 2020
Which if the bubu just making fake news up and down.
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Redcrafton: 10:01am On Apr 30, 2020
lathrowinger:

How this trend take relate to Asiwaju Tinubu... You people lack of common sense, leave am for us. Fight your IPOB. Leave Yoruba matter out of your life. E nor consine u... Face your Generation. We no get business with IPOB Generation. We are extremely different. Your IPOB should provide you foreign isreal rice. Die your IPOB death. Let's face our own. Thank you

The bolded...

Why are you like this? You lie like LAI...Check the thread about Kanu being dead..its you MURIC people that carry the matter for head...and you claim you have no business with ipob?

Why are you so deceitful and changes like the weather?

Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Redcrafton: 10:03am On Apr 30, 2020
moralistic:
...your state got 10 billion... Kano got non.... you got spoilt beans... Kano is yet to receive

See savagery! cheesy
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by obiekunie2: 10:06am On Apr 30, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

that one na 'jabaya'! cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) / Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau / Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.