Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,210 members, 7,846,013 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

I'm Deactivating. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Deactivating. (383 Views)

I'm Deactivating My Account / I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now / Deactivating My Account Today , Gonna Miss U Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Deactivating. by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 30, 2020
I don't know what happened to me but I found God.

I cease to blaspheme His holy name. I have used this moniker countless times to ridicule God. This is my reason for deactivating. I will be back with a different moniker but this time, to preach the word of God. smiley

Stupidity was never stupid. It was just for fun.
Re: I'm Deactivating. by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 30, 2020

I cease to blaspheme His holy name. I have used this moniker countless times to ridicule God. This is my reason for deactivating. I will be back with a different moniker but this time, to preach the word of God. smiley

lol.. �
Re: I'm Deactivating. by exynos(m): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2020

Glad you've now realized the truth
Re: I'm Deactivating. by FatherBona: 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Stupidity was never stupid

Well done bro, you've won my respect and admiration.
Re: I'm Deactivating. by Skmoda360(m): 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2020

Now you are back in the fold....hallelujah... smiley
Re: I'm Deactivating. by Freelane33(m): 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
AlHAMDULILAH

(1) (Reply)

How To Boost Your Instagram Page And Get Famous / What Should I Do / Increase Your Manhood In Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.