Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,329 members, 7,839,557 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Who Do You Want As Your President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Want As Your President? (489 Views)

Your President Doesn’t Seem To Understand A Whole Lot About Governance. - Obama / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Is This The Man You Want As Your President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Want As Your President? by henrywang(m): 8:07am On Jan 10, 2011
think of your friend's,think of your future,think of who do you want to be,and what do you want to achieve.
how do you want to achieve this,getting a good and reliable government can fetch you,your dreams and goal.
does what they are doing on the election in Nigeria what it,can we get a credible election on 2011 presidential
and gubernatorial race.let's get our result by getting credibility on 2011 election.cast your vote's @ www.henfextech.com
vote is free!

Re: Who Do You Want As Your President? by johndoe200: 8:23am On Jan 10, 2011
@poster

This is an irrelevant thread. We already have a president and I don't see the need for another.

Our president is going to be there for another 8 years. So maybe you should have waited till 2019 to start this thread.
Re: Who Do You Want As Your President? by Xomba(m): 8:35am On Jan 10, 2011
A visioner,a futuristic planner nd executioner
Re: Who Do You Want As Your President? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 10, 2011
I think Johnathan is hawt
Re: Who Do You Want As Your President? by MrRambo: 9:14am On Jan 10, 2011
@MzD@rkSkin
i thot u had a prob with men. I think Chris Okotie is even hotter and to think he's in his 50's
Re: Who Do You Want As Your President? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2011
Mr Rambo:

@MzD@rkSkin
i thot u had a prob with men. I think Chris Okotie is even hotter and to think he's in his 50's

^^Yes, I agree he is attractive but errrrm aren't you a DUDE/MAN?! shocked
Re: Who Do You Want As Your President? by MrRambo: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

^^Yes, I agree he is attractive but errrrm aren't you a DUDE/MAN?! shocked

eeeeeeeeevery inch a MAN miss. and no im not attracted to Okotie. God for bid baddest tin.

me i like dark skind babes o, Hook up with me and u could be ma first lady wen me become presido wink

(1) (Reply)

Senate Majority Leader Teslim Folarin Discharged / Adeboye Holds Prayer Summit For Politicians / Ddc Machines Reject Obasanjo’s Fingerprints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.