Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies (48412 Views)

Kakah Hajja Is Dead! Buratai's Mother Dies In Borno / Yahaya Bello Is 44, His Mother Dies At 101 — Did She Have Him At 57? / Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies by PRINTIKANIGERIA: 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
kolafolabi:
Muslims believe that Ramadan is a special, blessed time when God forgives sins. Because we don’t know when our last day will be, Muslims who pass away during Ramadan are considered to be blessed – they might be granted entry to Paradise because they passed away during such a holy time.

R.I.P Mama as you are on your way to Paradise.

Wow interesting
Re: Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies by osusuallstars: 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
Tout mother =toutress
Re: Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies by ikorodureporta: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
Covik! No dues collection for road to support sef
Re: Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies by GamalNasser: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
kolafolabi:
Muslims believe that Ramadan is a special, blessed time when God forgives sins. Because we don’t know when our last day will be, Muslims who pass away during Ramadan are considered to be blessed – they might be granted entry to Paradise because they passed away during such a holy time.

There is nothing like paradise anywhere
Re: Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies by Nwaonyishi69: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
bamidelee:

Make your criticism a constructive one. The guy is an achiever
Is it now an achievement to be a thug, Lord have mercy?
Re: Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies by Buffalo2(m): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ds one don kpai again
Re: Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies by Foxie: 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nemere2020:

Chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), Lagos State Council, Alhaja Musiliu Akinsanya (aka MC Oluomo) has lost his mother, Alhaji Zinat Abebi Omotowo.

Aknsanya told The Nation that she passed on around 7am Thursday.

She was aged 87.

The Janazah (interment) was held at the Akinsanya’s Lagos home near Ejigbo NNPC in accordance with the Islamic rites.

The late Alhaja Zinat was said to have observed the Solatul Subh (Morning Prayer) before she passed on.

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-mc-oluomo-loses-mother/
How can MC Oluomo be addressed as Alhaja and his mother Alhaji
Re: Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies by 1zombie1: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
ehhmah:
2020 no be here oo

Well, this is 292 but the one with virus. We are working on reinstalling the newer version and we've got there almost.

Btw, reality seems to be
Re: Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies by joyfullyjoyous(f): 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
She has played her part and vanished like lightening. She tried. May God rest her soul .
Re: Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies by rollandben(m): 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
Rip
Re: Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies by dododawa1: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kekereekun123:
2020 na year of deaths
oga, which year is not year of death since your are born,the day/second you are born someone die.
Re: Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies by gaventa: 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
Have you met him before? Do you even know MC in person or its what you read that influences your judgment. Compare Oshodi of the 90’s to Oshodi now and I hope you say the truth. If oluomo was a Thug then I don’t think oshodi would experience such Change it has undergone. MC oluomo won’t even allow his boys take alcohol where he is. I don’t have to tell you anything, the fact that I know him personally is why I don’t have to argue with you. May God forgive you,if you are so quick to judge who you don’t know. How does being the leader of NURTW equate to you being a Thug.if the union is filled with thugs then why hasn’t the union been scrapped. This man doesn’t drink
Alcohol, neither does he smoke. Most news you read are just actions by some workers who don’t even know Oluomo personally. Person wey be say na one leg he get Na him una day Dey cause chaos. Being uneducated formally doesn’t mean you don’t have anything positive to contribute. Let’s fear God.
ibnlawal:
Honestly, NL is becoming a joke. I can't believe this news made it to FP. Who's MC oluomo to begin with, he's just a celebrated thug.

RIP to mama tho, May Allah forgive her shortcomings and grant her Jannatu Firdaous
Re: Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies by jogodo5: 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:
The burial ceremony go mad!

Enough chops, music and booze. And someone will be stabbed or killed same day.
[/s]
Re: Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies by chiefolododo(m): 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
A national holiday of about a week should be declared
Re: Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies by Aystarz: 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
She died in a good old age. And her son is well known and successful today. She lived a good life.

Wwll, I guess 'successful' is subjective now and open to interpretation.
Re: Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
kolafolabi:

I laugh youcheesy cheesy

Yoluba Muslimcheesy cheesy
Re: Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
Megatrix:
Just watch as some religious zombies will start saying she will go to heaven because she died during Ramadan grin

One Heeeddddiatttt yoluba Muslim(kolafolabi) just wrote thatcheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies by HajiMT: 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
Live, let others live
ibnlawal:
Honestly, NL is becoming a joke. I can't believe this news made it to FP. Who's MC oluomo to begin with, he's just a celebrated thug.

RIP to mama tho, May Allah forgive her shortcomings and grant her Jannatu Firdaous
Re: Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies by Kinjikitileking(m): 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-mc-oluomo-loses-mother/
Afonja Muslims **Spits**
the thugs' Mother is dead ..
The Thug is the future governor of Lagos State ...
Afonjas never disappoints ,,
guess they must have gathered in the thugs' house since
Re: Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies by Kat2020: 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
U no go see anything like DAT [white author=kinglee007 post=89026475]Rest In Peace Mama. Up next, another social distancing rule flouted by masked thugs and a whole lot of canabis at mama's PARRRTTEEEYY.[/quote]
Re: Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies by kinglee007(m): 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kat2020:
U no go see anything like DAT [white author=kinglee007 post=89026475]Rest In Peace Mama. Up next, another social distancing rule flouted by masked thugs and a whole lot of canabis at mama's PARRRTTEEEYY.
you will say i told you.
Re: Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies by BennyDon: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Alhaja MC Oluomo loses his Alhaji mother

Poor editing there
Re: Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
kolafolabi:

scam
Re: Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies by saajus: 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
RIP Mama. Sun re o
Please next time, give us a responsible child.
Re: Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies by bigiyaro(m): 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
ibnlawal:

its a natural law, just be the best at what you do and you will stand before kings, just like Evans was a good kidnapper, MC is a good agbero.

1 Like

Re: Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies by Edniredo: 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
Am i the only one seeing Alhaji in place of Alhaja?
Re: Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies by asapants: 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
Again I ask what if
Re: Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies by enemyofprogress: 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
And so fokn what? Make we fry pure water?
Re: Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies by enemyofprogress: 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
saajus:
RIP Mama. Sun re o
Please next time, give us a responsible child.
or she should use condom or ask the man not to pour the akamu inside
Re: Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies by enemyofprogress: 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
kolafolabi:
[s]Muslims believe that Ramadan is a special, blessed time when God forgives sins. Because we don’t know when our last day will be, Muslims who pass away during Ramadan are considered to be blessed – they might be granted entry to Paradise because they passed away during such a holy time.
[/s]
absolute trash
Re: Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies by Annie939(f): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
andriods:

The one wey dem give u yesterday nko cool
hahahahahaha no body give me anything. i really need money honestly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) / Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack / Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.