Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum (32177 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Hails Northern Elders’ Forum For Call On Herdsmen’s Return / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / Stop Playing Politics With Olakunrin’s Death- Presidency To Obasanjo, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by OnyesomJ(m): 2:02pm On May 01, 2020
May corona locate all the Bad belle Leaders in This Country..

Kano And Lagos Covid 19 figures gimme Goosebumps angry angry
All they care is Themselves Nothing else !!
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by EmekaBlue(m): 3:09pm On May 01, 2020
KANO state
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by rummmy: 4:07pm On May 01, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Will you keep kwayet? I dont know of Kano but leave Lagos out of it. Lagos deserves every penny it gets in fighting COVID-19 as the state with the highest number of casualties.
story,preventing covid19 is far better and more important...must it be fully blown before the state deserve the money? Black man shaaa
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by Legendguru: 4:12pm On May 01, 2020
Yes
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by pretyval: 5:15pm On May 01, 2020
It’s said that when you point a finger at someone, you are actually accusing yourself by pointing four in your direction. Northern Elders forum is the hub of the problem faced in the entity called Nigeria.
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by Ndudanon: 8:52pm On May 01, 2020
ExpIorers:
Simplyleo is their spokesman

What a pity; the victims of Boko-Haram abandoned to suffer while the guilty ones who perpetrated so much evil and brought untold hardship on these innocent ones, are welcomed with opened arms, giving a hug and given the best of treatment that even the good and law abiden citizens of Nigeria have are still dreaming of enjoying. What a government! May GOD help us all....
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by vineyardfarms: 4:27am On May 02, 2020
same as some northern state governors and there evil collaborators aiding boko haram to get security vote funds, idp camps as their atm machine. God will expose them.
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by 2016v2017: 6:12am On May 02, 2020
delugajackson:
This is common knowledge. Politicians will always use crisis as an avenue to loot, under different guise and forms.

You will be surprised at the staggering amount they will claim was espended on this pandemic. Even the so called relief palliatives are not visible, but only audible to the ears.

Everyday, I'm accosted with people asking for help. I try in my capacity to render help. I was moved to tears when I saw a grown up man begging with 4 children on the road. God have mercy. Even NairaLand has turned to Beggarland of recent. With different monickers littering their account numbers all over the place, begging for alms from one thread to another. And yet, you wonder where all the donations trumpeted by the government have been used for. It's very disappointing, where we are as a nation.
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by Alanpoza007: 7:09am On May 02, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad b4 nkoh?Some of us here aren’t f00ls.90%of the case in dis corn tree are/is fake.Anybody dat have malaria,typhoid fever,sneeze/have Jedi Jedi (pile)nah covid 419 .European union dashed us 21 billion,nah second day sokoto state have 71 case.May that Coro kee those bastards and their household
You don't have to lie to make your point. I challenge you to show me where Sokoto got 71 cases out of the blue in a day. The total confirmed cases in Sokoto as we speak is 41.
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by Greatzeus(m): 4:58pm On May 02, 2020
delugajackson:
This is common knowledge. Politicians will always use crisis as an avenue to loot, under different guise and forms.

You will be surprised at the staggering amount they will claim was espended on this pandemic. Even the so called relief palliatives are not visible, but only audible to the ears.

Everyday, I'm accosted with people asking for help. I try in my capacity to render help. I was moved to tears when I saw a grown up man begging with 4 children on the road. God have mercy. Even NairaLand has turned to Beggarland of recent. With different monickers littering their account numbers all over the place, begging for alms from one thread to another. And yet, you wonder where all the donations trumpeted by the government have been used for. It's very disappointing, where we are as a nation.
This is a very sensible comment. Now tell me is it so hard to make such fair non bigotry non tribalistic,hate free comment? Why do you have to spread hate and rancour most times because of politics and tribal difference. You know what I'm talking about. Change for Good,when you die,you go 6 feet under, no religion no tribe no political affiliation there, change bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army / Buhari’s Bribe Tears Northern Pastors Apart / GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.