Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday (53888 Views)

COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 / FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails / Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by pwettybella(f): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
Donald3d:
grin grin grin

Sometimes government talks like everybody has a private car.
Most civil servants make use of public buses.

So how should they protect themselves in the public buses, are you providing face masks for them ?
Fumigating the offices isn't enough !
I understand the economy and the country needs to keep moving forward, but it has to be done the right way.

The government and NCDC keeps giving people advise on washing their hands, I doubt they have ever spoken about people boosting their immune systems(I may be wrong)...If they have at all, its not been done well enough.Boosting immune systems should be preached as frequently as they tell people to wash their hands . !!

Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/NaijaSteveJobs

Bros unfortunately Government no go see all this things wey you write so.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by enemyofprogress: 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
The rate covid 19 go take blow for naija go surprise China
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by cashinnaira: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
May God bless Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor. FGN now using your template. Truly Pacesetters

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
EzzyCarter:

If only you could. Unfortunately, you're not tall enough so you can't reach cheesy ... another fault of your old man grin
I will visit you in your dreams tonight with one hot extraordinary slap
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by EzzyCarter: 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
Trayceey:
I will visit you in your dreams tonight with one hot extraordinary slap

Awww. Darling, we both know you ain't coming just to slap me , you've got other nasty stuff in mind tongue. But then, my girl doesn't fancy a 3some cheesy. Whenever she leaves tho, ama holler at you
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by rickyephraim(m): 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=OgaHector post=89035016]Amid this corona virus? I sense its now survival of the fittest.
True
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by xcelentattitude(m): 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
Na wa o angry

Na teachers dey suffer pass sad
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Awww. Darling, we both know you ain't coming just to slap me , you've got other nasty stuff in mind tongue. But then, my girl doesn't fancy a 3some cheesy. Whenever she leaves tho, ama holler at you
lol
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by Rapmoney(m): 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
festacman:

Did it sound like I was speaking for you? Did I ask you to share my opinion? Busybody!

Fvck off!
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by festacman(m): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
Rapmoney:

Fvck off!

Fvck off too and stay safe.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by EzzyCarter: 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
Trayceey:
lol

Lool. Babe just left cheesy... So Tracy, pack ur bags and start coming cumming . We both have a long, hot and steamy night ahead tongue
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by EzzyCarter: 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=StoneColdBiceps post=89041851]

Outcome will be favourable to Nigeria.

Amen and Amen
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Lool. Babe just left cheesy... So Tracy, pack ur bags and start coming cumming . We both have a long, hot and steamy night ahead tongue
hahahaha, you should be more concerned about Covid 19

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by EzzyCarter: 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Trayceey:
hahahaha, you should be more concerned about Covid 19

Nah babe. Me and my family are covered. We're indoors and we're cozy wink.

Hurry up babe. Its getting late, the gateman will soon lock the gate cheesy
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by Naijaarchive(m): 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
Am not understanding... People were asking the lock should be lifted so people can work and now they are complaining....

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by ADMAF(m): 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
OgaHector:
Amid this corona virus? I sense its now survival of the fittest..

Survival of the luckiest, you mean?
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by letitrainnow(m): 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
Very funny.

Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by Slowg02: 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Which means they are scamming us about the daily figures they relase about covid-19, jst wait and see the numbers they will release later in the night. and they stil want people to go to the office.
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by airminem(f): 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
sad
senatordave1:

Ah ah,even you
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by RexTramadol1: 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Donald3d:
grin grin grin

Sometimes government talks like everybody has a private car.
Most civil servants make use of public buses.

So how should they protect themselves in the public buses, are you providing face masks for them ?
Fumigating the offices isn't enough !
I understand the economy and the country needs to keep moving forward, but it has to be done the right way.

The government and NCDC keeps giving people advise on washing their hands, I doubt they have ever spoken about people boosting their immune systems(I may be wrong)...If they have at all, its not been done well enough.Boosting immune systems should be preached as frequently as they tell people to wash their hands . !!

Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/NaijaSteveJobs

Level 14 and above has cars

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by Digmygold: 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
OgaHector:
Amid this corona virus? I sense its now survival of the fittest..

Every man for himself. Let everyone be vigilant.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by anambraamaka: 1:01am On May 01, 2020
Hmmm it is too early ooh no kill my mama for me with because of your silly stipends called salary
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by kamez(m): 6:04am On May 01, 2020
EzzyCarter:
The next three to five weeks would determine Nigeria's fate against this Virus...

Y'all who clamored for the lockdown to be lifted, well, you got it. You'd be free in a few days, so kindly enjoy whatever swings ur way. Good luck and stay safe grin

mark my words by the time this virus deals with lagosians, they will go on their knees and beg the FG and state govt to declare lockdown..

less than one thousand cases in lagos and NCDC is already complaining about insufficient space...a state of over 20million people..imagine what will happen when active cases gets to 5000
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by EzzyCarter: 7:44am On May 01, 2020
kamez:

mark my words by the time this virus deals with lagosians, they will go on their knees and beg the FG and state govt to declare lockdown..

less than one thousand cases in lagos and NCDC is already complaining about insufficient space...a state of over 20million people..imagine what will happen when active cases gets to 5000

Bros, make we dey watch grin grin grin
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by Ishilove: 8:11am On May 01, 2020
So the junior officers have different immune systems from the senior ones? Are they going to be provided facemasks? Handsaniters? Hazard allowances?
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by airminem(f): 11:09am On May 01, 2020
lipsrsealed
senatordave1:

Ah ah,even you
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by tjskii(f): 2:49pm On May 01, 2020
Demmtek:
finished dragon ball 2weeks ago, I have finally achieved my childhood dream by updating on all my favorite cartoon dont quote me if you think am not making sense
grin really! Im not willing to download dragonball yet, il watch it on cartoon network, the one im presently downloading is naruto, i watched it ober 10years back, but i never completed the series, now that therz lockdown, im watching it all over again,

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by Demmtek(m): 8:59pm On May 01, 2020
tjskii:

grin really! Im not willing to download dragonball yet, il watch it on cartoon network, the one im presently downloading is naruto, i watched it ober 10years back, but i never completed the series, now that therz lockdown, im watching it all over again,
currently watching "ed Edd nd eddy"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State / President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers / Nigeria: Country Of Backward North, Developing South – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.