Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday (53890 Views)

COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 / FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails / Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by Donald3d(m): 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
fabuloz1:

They said from grade 14 and above. Those calibre of workers should have official cars attached to their offices

bellosulaiman:

...”Grade level 14 and above “

I believe they should be mobile.

On a second thought, hope we know its not just these grade 14 workers that would go to work...What about the cleaners that would sweep and clean the offices and the buildings....No matter what, there would be workers who aren't in their grade with cars....What about them...
This thing isn't black and white bros

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
Get under the canopy of God's protection, apply the blood token as in Egypt and u and your famil wil be a danger zone for every egyptian plaque.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by noziz(m): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
Openbusiness:

He obeyed na, d foot dey inside grin

No be lie my guy. Now na only dem dey force ham to go out grin

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by tjskii(f): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
Demmtek:
There's fire on the mountain, I go dey house dey watch SpongeBob
Hahaha abi o, spongebob is my favorite, but lately its this dragonball super that has captivated my kids and i, we dont miss it

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
EzzyCarter:
The next three to five weeks would determine Nigeria's fate against this Virus...

Y'all who clamored for the lockdown to be lifted, well, you got it. You'd be free in a few days, so kindly enjoy whatever swings ur way. Good luck and stay safe grin

Ending the lockdown without any verified evidence of reduced cases. And considering their inability to handle a mass spread? Madness
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by Victoria25(f): 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
Oluwa is involve.
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by Rapmoney(m): 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
festacman:
Are we not moving too fast and too bold in resuming normal life? We should move sofly sofly!

Who is 'we'? Speak for yourself and your family members. Not everyone shares same opinions as you.

3 Likes

Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by Rapmoney(m): 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
It is a good one. Civil servants should go back to work.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by EzzyCarter: 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
Someone7:

Ending the lockdown without any verified evidence of reduced cases. And considering their inability to handle a mass spread? Madness

Just the right word to sum it all up!
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by soojar(m): 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
Donald3d:
grin grin grin

Sometimes government talks like everybody has a private car.
Most civil servants make use of public buses.

So how should they protect themselves in the public buses, are you providing face masks for them ?
Fumigating the offices isn't enough !
I understand the economy and the country needs to keep moving forward, but it has to be done the right way.

The government and NCDC keeps giving people advise on washing their hands, I doubt they have ever spoken about people boosting their immune systems(I may be wrong)...If they have at all, its not been done well enough.Boosting your immune system should be preached as frequently as they tell people to wash their hands . !!

All level 14 and above officers have private cars not car

Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/NaijaSteveJobs
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by DaddyGngeess(m): 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
drake49:
Wow!!! so corona Virus is not active Monday Wednesday and Friday grin grin grin

Hahahaha, I tired for them oo
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by Poorboy41: 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
But why?
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by JosephPurdy: 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
We all need help during this time. Do you need an electric technician? For lighting and wiring repairs get a licensed electrician Rochester mn. <a href="https://www.electriciansrochestermn.com/">contractors rochester mn</a> for the best electrical contractor. We provide electricity panel upgrades, generator installation, and much more.
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by ikorodureporta: 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
survival of the fittest
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by JosephPurdy: 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Do you need an electric technician? For lighting and wiring repairs get a licensed electrician Rochester mn. [url="https://www.electriciansrochestermn.com/"]contractors rochester mn[/url]</a> for the best electrical contractor. We provide electricity panel upgrades, generator installation, and much more.
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by festacman(m): 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Rapmoney:

Who is 'we'? Speak for yourself and your family members. Not everyone shares same opinions as you.

Did it sound like I was speaking for you? Did I ask you to share my opinion? Busybody!
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
We must develop immunity to covid 19 by force grin

But seriously, profits are down by 20% , let's stop the lock down jare grin

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by chukel(m): 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Donald3d:
grin grin grin

So how should they protect themselves in the public buses, are you providing face masks for them ?
I understand the economy and the country needs to keep moving forward, but it has to be done the right way.

The government and NCDC keeps giving people advise on washing their hands, I doubt they have ever spoken about people boosting their immune systems(I may be wrong)...If they have at all, its not been done well enough.Boosting your immune system should be preached as frequently as they tell people to wash their hands . !!

I don't think there is any level 14 civil servant who doesn't have a car or who can't afford a car. You probably only read the caption
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by 1stola: 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
festacman:
Are we not moving too fast and too bold in resuming normal life? We should move sofly sofly!
Shut up!
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by Avalancheman: 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
It's alright... smiley

Anybody who doesn't feel safe going out should REMAIN AT HOME... smiley
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by 4Play(m): 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Knowing Nigeria, they will be sitting in airconditioned offices not knowing reducing the temperature facilitates the spread of covid-19.
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by strafist911: 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
NIGERIANS ARE THE MOST DIFFICULT PEOPLE ON EARTH TO GOVERN. FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS, EVERYONE WAS SHOUTING & WAILING THAT FG SHOULD EASE THE LOCK-DOWN BECAUSE OF HUNGER.
NOW THE LOCK-DOWN HAS BEEN EASED & PEOPLE HAVE STARTED SAYING THAT FG WANTS TO KILL US ALL WITH CORONA VIRUS. MOST OF THE PEOPLE SAYING ALL THESE NONSENSE ARE THE LAZY, JOBLESS & UNEMPLOYED PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO JOB TO RETURN TO.
USELESS BUNCH OF MOFOS.

3 Likes

Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by Donald3d(m): 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
chukel:
I don't think there is any level 14 civil servant who doesn't have a car or who can't afford a car. You probably only read the caption
I read the body as well...We both know not just the level 14 workers would go to work....
There would be receptionists, there would be cleaners....
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by festacman(m): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
1stola:

Shut up!
Shut down!
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by strafist911: 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
Poorboy41:
But why?

It's because employed people have jobs to return to while a poor boy like you who doesn't have a job will remain at home wailing.
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by chukel(m): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Donald3d:

I read the body as well...We both know not just the level 14 workers would go to work....
There would be receptionists, there would be cleaners....
yea
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by Mblingz(m): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
pls someone should bless this accnt 0107497887 gtb B.M.A indeed broke. God bless
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by Skyfornia(m): 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
Donald3d:
grin grin grin

The government and NCDC keeps giving people advise on washing their hands, I doubt they have ever spoken about people boosting their immune systems(I may be wrong)...If they have at all, its not been done well enough.Boosting immune systems should be preached as frequently as they tell people to wash their hands . !!

Oga anybody that is waiting for government to provide facemask for him/her is the most useless and unserious human being on the earth surface. How much is facemask??
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by Eniolakiite(f): 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
This is worrisome. I'm afraid for Nigeria.

But then hunger will kill faster than this virus and crime rates will increase.
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
Me laughing those with underlining illness in advance... Time to get rid of you guys grin grin
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday by kemii1031: 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out / Bala Mohammed, Saraki Are PDP Northern Consensus Presidential Candidates / Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That" 

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.