Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,319 members, 7,829,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed (4029 Views)

How Aisha Buhari's Impostor, 'amina Villa' Duped Chicason Of N150 Million / Which Jibrin? Senators Exchange Banters Over Buhari’s Alleged Impostor / Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed by Ayangalu2019(m): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
The real nnamdi kanu have a mark on is left side of his face while the impostor have a mark on the right side of the face.
The real kanu have more hair while the impostor have less hair...
Verdict:::: KANU IS CLONED !!! The impostor is DONAVAN FROM NEGRIL JAMAICA.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed by Chepos1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed by josen16322(m): 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
wat happen to buhari imposter

2 Likes

Re: BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed by Mcphamous(m): 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed by Golan007: 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Look at his left ear for verification.

Fake Kanu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed by Topsic70: 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed by Zeemam: 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
This is getting interesting......hahahahahah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed by PicLtd: 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
Amateur propagandists. grin

8 Likes

Re: BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed by Ekejoestar(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed by Joyce95: 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
�����
Re: BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
RIP Nnamdi Kanu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed by TheRareGem1(f): 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
I said it...this Kalu is not the Kalu that we know. It is clearly the fake and packaged Kalu. Rip

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed by clevvermind(m): 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
This is repackaged Nnamadi KANU.With ear like antelope. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed by clevvermind(m): 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
TheRareGem1:
I said it...this Kalu is not the Kalu that we know. It is clearly the fake and packaged Kalu. Rip
you mean KANU?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed by maybanks: 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
The Fake Kanu over acted the script yesterday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed by clevvermind(m): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
Golan007:
Look at his left ear for verification.

Fake Kanu.
His ear like spear grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed by enochogaga(m): 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
This is getting interesting, at last the imposter will show

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed by illicit(m): 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
Solomon from Kiribati ni grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed by Topsic70: 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
The mumu dt produced ds 'KANU' mask should just forget his balance
cheesy cheesy

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed by spiritmasquerad(m): 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
I knew it, the people that clone bubu are in london and could easly do kanu own

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed by Kylekent59: 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ayangalu2019:
The real nnamdi kanu have a mark on is left side of his face while the impostor have a mark on the right side of the face.
The real kanu have more hair while the impostor have less hair...
Verdict:::: KANU IS CLONED !!! The impostor is DONAVAN FROM NEGRIL JAMAICA.

You are deceiving yourself.

Did you/have you bothered to check that black spot closer to the mark you circled?

It is positioned with the mark in the same pics you posted.

Let me tell you what happened or the technology behind those two pic: it is an app used in editing pictures when the want to crop the image; horizontal mirror and vertical mirror. These two [horizontal and vertical mirror] changes the posture of an image.

1 Like

Re: BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed by Golan007: 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
clevvermind:
His ear like spear grin

They think they can fool everybody.

Even the ear is darker than what it is normally.

They couldn't get the colour and the shape.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed by clevvermind(m): 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
Golan007:

They think they can fool everybody.

Even the ear is darker than what it is normally.

They couldn't get the colour and the shape.
KANU is more handsome than this na. This one look like primary 2 pupil's drawing. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed by Okoroawusa: 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kylekent59:

Did you/have you bothered to check that black spot closer to the mark you circled?

Let me tell you what happened or the technology behind those two pic: it is an app used in editing pictures when the want to crop the image; horizontal mirror and vertical mirror. These two [horizontal and vertical mirror] changes the posture of an image.
Oohhh!....so you guys know?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed by Golan007: 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kylekent59:

Why all the plenty explanation?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed by Topsic70: 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kylekent59:

Mechionu dia!
These are screenshots of a live video and not those of still pictures!!

For d benefit of ds argument, even if they were pictures and were rotated, d letterings/comments too would've been rotated!

U think everyone on nairaland reason like Igbos?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed by Piggyyeasters(f): 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
IPOB cabal are not smart didn't do perfect clone
Late Kawnu can speak Ibo language fluently than this impostor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed by isaacola57: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
That scar is actually on the left hand side if u use ur front facing camera to snap yourself what's on ur left will appear on the right.. try it.. it's almost like snapping in front of a mirror.. I am not an ipob guy as some of you will call me.. I am from ekiti.. so the scar position thing is erroneous

1 Like

Re: BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed by Golan007: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
isaacola57:
That scar is actually on the left hand side if u use ur front facing camera to snap yourself what's on ur left will appear on the right.. try it.. it's almost like snapping in front of a mirror.. I am not an ipob guy as some of you will call me.. I am from ekiti.. so the scar position thing is erroneous

Wetin come consign Afonja with Igbo?

Gerarahia men.
Re: BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed by isaacola57: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
The first pix was taken with something like a back camera on ur phone hence the position..the second one with a front facing camera hence wat looks like a lateral inversion.. it's just camera..
Re: BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed by isaacola57: 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
Golan007:

Wetin come consign Afonja with Igbo?

Gerarahia men.
I just feel I should enlighten people that are ignorant

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Speaks After 15 Igbos Were Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Ebonyi, / All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere / Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.