Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere (4018 Views)

The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep / Buhari Backs Governor Mohammed Abubakar To Sue INEC Over Bauchi Election / APC, PDP Attack INEC Over Bauchi, Adamawa Gov Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 5:34am On Jun 30, 2022
What is happening Nairalanders?

It is Peter Obi and Tinubu names everywhere.
Very few people even talk of Atiku in Bauchi State again?
Christians in Bauchi State are also not interested in Tinubu's presidential ambition ever since he hinted a Muslim-Muslim ticket?

Most of the poor Northerners (both Muslims and Christians) and the marginalized Christians all over the North in Nigeria are rooting for an Obi Presidency and may likely vote Labour Party out of pure love for him not even because they have a standard party structure

32 Likes

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by tysontim(m): 5:34am On Jun 30, 2022
Na who tell you?

2 Likes

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by Wintertime: 5:35am On Jun 30, 2022
The new strategy, give them what they want to hear

5 Likes

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 5:41am On Jun 30, 2022
tysontim:
Na who tell you?

I stay in Bauchi State...so I'm giving you facts not lies.
Especially among the indigenous Christians in the State and I don't mean outsiders

36 Likes

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 30, 2022
tysontim:
Na who tell you?

Believe Obi fans and you can believe anything . They are all brazen liars, irredeemable purveyors of fake news and shameless propagandists like the candidate they are supporting.

The unintelligent lie below tells it all. We are to believe Christians in Bauchi are not interested in Tinubu based on an action he is yet to take?

Christians in Bauchi State are also not interested in Tinubu's presidential ambition ever since he hinted a Muslim-Muslim ticket?

263 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by GOATandYAMtheory: 5:46am On Jun 30, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Maybe where yeebowhs are concentrated in Bauchi state

266 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 30, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

What 'fact' you IPOB liar? You think "Buhari is Jubrin" type of lies work on anyone but your fellow IPObians?

No State you shameless liars do not want to claim for Obi these days. When he then loses woefully you'll begin disturbing the peace of Nigeria with your noise and tantrums.

259 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 30, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:

Precisely. Show me anyone thinking Obi can get 2% of Bauchi votes and you are looking at a delusional IPOBian.

260 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by Papichulostunne(m): 5:56am On Jun 30, 2022
Follow who know road

15 Likes

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by Jostoman: 5:56am On Jun 30, 2022
Dsalvo:

What 'fact' you IPOB liar? You think "Buhari is Jubrin" type of lies work on anyone but your fellow IPObians?

No State you shameless liars do not want to claim for Obi these days. When he then loses woefully you'll begin disturbing the peace of Nigeria with your noise and tantrums.
mentioning buhari name is now the new strategy for bat supporters, buhari that Tinubu said olule three times and was crying grin

7 Likes

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by FixxNigeria23: 6:01am On Jun 30, 2022
Seriously, when I was having a chat with a kaduna man neighbor here in Abuja, I was supprise with the level of hype, he gave about obi.

Twitter and nairalland Don't know Obi don pass SM o

18 Likes

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by Penguin2: 6:11am On Jun 30, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
What is happening Nairalanders?

It is Peter Obi and Tinubu names everywhere.
Very few people even talk of Atiku in Bauchi State again?

Most of the poor Northerners (both Muslims and Christians) and the marginalized Christians all over the North in Nigeria are rooting for an Obi Presidency and may likely vote Labour Party out of pure love for him not even because they have a standard party structure

Is this another form of Bashir Ahmed’s sarcasm?
Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by Fahdiga(m): 6:11am On Jun 30, 2022
Dsalvo:

Believe Obi fans and you can believe anything . They are all brazen liars, irredeemable purveyors of fake news and shameless propagandists like the candidate they are supporting.

The unintelligent lie below tells it all. We are to believe Christians in Bauchi are not interested in Tinubu based on an action he is yet to take?

Trash. Stop telling lies in a public forum.

10 Likes

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by PresidObi: 6:13am On Jun 30, 2022
Reader's Digest

Fabian Ihekweme PhD.

Zambia, a country governed by corrupt and clueless leaders over the years woke up last year through a well coordinated and action packed Youth Movement, successfully removed Edgar Lungu of the LP, a man adjudged as one of the most corrupt leaders in Africa in the 2021 General Election.

The Zambian Youths trooped out and launched a well organised and massive campaign for Hakainde Hichilema of the UPND a younger and forward looking technocrat who is also a trader and farmer just like Peter Obi. He preached economic prosperity, unity and cohesiveness. He also promised to create jobs through industrialisation. The message sunk into the brains of every Youth in Zambia irrespective of his or her religious and ethnic background. The Zambian Youths got Hichilema duly elected as the their President. Since his election, Zambia has become very peaceful and the new government is quietly putting things in place to reposition Zambia positively.

If Zambian Youths could successfully launch such a democratic campaign against a repressive government that had held them hostage over the years, and remove Lungu in a landslide victory, what about the more sophisticated Youths of Nigeria? Nigerian Youths are more sophisticated, more courageous, technologically more advanced, more educated and above all fearless.

The rest of the African Youths are waiting patiently to see what their colleagues in Nigeria are capable of doing. If Nigerian Youths successfully installs a new order in the governance of Nigeria come 2023, then the gateway for the true emancipation and liberation of Africa would have been established, opened and strengthened. Let the wind of true change continue to blow.

17 Likes

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by Brunosamel(m): 6:24am On Jun 30, 2022
Nigeria youth will shock politicians come 2023

11 Likes

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by hisgrace090: 6:26am On Jun 30, 2022
Peter Obi is a God sent opportunity, let's grab it with both hand.

18 Likes

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by ityP(m): 6:28am On Jun 30, 2022
Brunosamel:
Nigeria youth will shock politicians come 2023

You clearly don't know politics. Even SUG elections na by structure, talk less of the complex presidential elections grin. You people love deceiving yourselves

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by Benki003(m): 6:28am On Jun 30, 2022
To be honest em pretty shocked how obi is spreading

Leave tribal rubbish and vote right this time

15 Likes

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by yerimastyle(m): 6:33am On Jun 30, 2022
Stop all this online propaganda pdp,LP and nnpp needs to work together to defeat Apc if you don't know mark my word today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by LeoDeKing: 6:39am On Jun 30, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
May be Igbo Quarters.

Yes, there are places called Igbo Quarters and Bayan Gari in Bauchi State.

Both are dominated by igbos.

258 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by Truthisunique2: 6:42am On Jun 30, 2022
Lol, delusion

Bala Mohammed that have bauchi on lockdown for PDP even as opposition to fulani federal government in north
Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by limeta(f): 6:54am On Jun 30, 2022
Tinubu supporters have no love for the man,they pretenders
All they care about is to get part of his loot
South west vote alone can not make Tinubu a president .
There is nothing for Tinubu outside south west.

11 Likes

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by kponkedenge(m): 7:01am On Jun 30, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

How is the PVC registration going on over there?

Does it look like INEC are inflating the numbers or is the registration genuine?
Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by juman(m): 7:13am On Jun 30, 2022
grin grin grin
Maybe in his dream.

Good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by Antivirus92(m): 7:17am On Jun 30, 2022
limeta:
Tinubu supporters have no love for the man,they pretenders
All they care about is to get part of his loot
South west vote alone can not make Tinubu a president .
There is nothing for Tinubu outside south west.

This we have been telling them since but their ewedu delusional brain is too strong to listen.
the skull miner tinubu may even lose some south west states like ondo and ekiti

2 Likes

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:

May be Igbo Quarters.

Atleast you now believe Igbos are everywhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by Cajal(m): 7:59am On Jun 30, 2022
On TWITTER grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by Cajal(m): 8:00am On Jun 30, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

A serial lier like Obi china

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by HAH: 8:05am On Jun 30, 2022
Liar. May be you went to Igbo houses. If not most people do not even know who is Peter Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by rolams(m): 8:07am On Jun 30, 2022
Stop deceiving yourself pls!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by DGOODLYF: 8:14am On Jun 30, 2022
I don't get......is it anyone seen hyping PO here has to be igbo....Am from Kogi state and base in ondo state offcouse am Obidient...
I know his chance of winning is very slim but i will rather vote for d lesser evil...win or lose...
Av made a vow not to vote Apc n Pdp neva again b4 i japa from dis country

Am Obidient....win or lose!!

12 Likes

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by ajekpaks(m): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2022
First stage of grief is denial...

LeoDeKing:

May be Igbo Quarters.

Dsalvo:

The more the movement is gaining momentum, the more the tears for some people...

if you know you know...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State / Why Do Anambra Women End Up Being A Housewife Despite Their Education? / Judge Threatens To Dismiss Terrorism Case Against Sen. Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.