Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food (35889 Views)

Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis / Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola / Ganduje Asks FG To Re-Open Kano Airport For International Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by AsawanaDgreat: 6:15am On May 01, 2020
Ganduje needs spiritual help
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by GistFullGround: 6:18am On May 01, 2020

Is this man so mad and senseless?

Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by Slowg02: 6:19am On May 01, 2020
Idiot everything na politics abi
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by illicit(m): 6:28am On May 01, 2020
their new emir brought bad luck

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by Harrynight(m): 6:30am On May 01, 2020
Exc2000:
grin

Ganduje is definitely up to something, a sensible PhD holder from prestigious University of Ibadan who wrote many books , cant be this stupid

no wonder El Rufai isn't taking any chances with crazy kano state neighbors , he is locking up for 30 days and deporting every deportable Kano indegne

Buhari better deploy soldiers to North especially Kano, because police wont be effective controlling this people

No mata the academic level of a typical Hausa/Fulani man, he's still an illiterates, incompetent, clueless and dullard

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by Nobody: 6:32am On May 01, 2020
Exc2000:
grin

Ganduje is definitely up to something, a sensible PhD holder from prestigious University of Ibadan who wrote many books , cant be this stupid

no wonder El Rufai isn't taking any chances with crazy kano state neighbors , he is locking up for 30 days and deporting every deportable Kano indegne

Buhari better deploy soldiers to North especially Kano, because police wont be effective controlling this people

El Rufai is locking up Kaduna for the SECOND 30 days. A well policed lockdown. Why? He is known to practice what he knows. I don't agree with his policies on the herdsmen killing southern Kaduna Christians, but the lockdown is the only way. He is making sure to only represent the muslim community, just like APC and Buhari, but he is right about the lockdown. Kano and Borno are already witnessing deaths in droves.
PEOPLE, STAY SAFE. COVID 19 IS NOT OVER, NOT IN THE LEAST. IT HASN'T EVEN STARTED. STAY HOME IF YOU CAN. STAY HYDRATED, WASH YOUR HANDS, WEAR PROTECTIVE MASKS. REALLY GOOD ONES. PRAY.
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by COMPAQ(m): 6:34am On May 01, 2020
I thought Ganduje said he was not receiving any attention from FG! Now he's saying FG is giving home too much attention!
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by sevenhundred(m): 6:34am On May 01, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
I don’t think people understand the severity of this problem, whatever happens to Person A would directly/indirectly affect Person B. They ought to have stock foods and other essentials before the commencement of total lockdown
how do you stock food when you don't have money? in fact what is the impact of the lockdown?from 5 cases before lockdown to 200+ during lockdown.
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by VANBASTIN: 6:37am On May 01, 2020
[quote author=naptu2 post=89048542]

https://www.thecable.ng/ganduje-asks-fg-to-relax-lockdown-in-kano
[/quote[ GanduNaira
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by contigiency(m): 6:41am On May 01, 2020
Ganduja is a mad man, period.
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by govomotors: 6:46am On May 01, 2020
The Bible said wisdom is profitable to direct and my people suffer because of lack of knowledge. This is the situation in Kano state right now.

When a world-wide pandemic is declare it's not time to play foolishness in the name of politics and religion.

I can assure anyone that the cases in Kano is far more than Lagos. Just imagine, with limited test facility they have over taken FCT.

President Buhari, if Kano state Government want to ease the restrictions then let's build a wall around Kano like the Mexican - America wall or the Israeli wall.
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by Poorboy41: 6:48am On May 01, 2020
But why?
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by oyeb15: 6:50am On May 01, 2020
political covid-19. The North want to claim that anything d South does to get a huge share of d national cake, they can do better.
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:51am On May 01, 2020
cheesy grin Federal government should give this man the 15b to fight this coronavirus in a better cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by tete7000(m): 6:53am On May 01, 2020
They say wahala dey, hin dey there dey talk Ramadan. No be person wey dey alive dey fast? Mumu

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by Pascal181: 6:53am On May 01, 2020
Which kind brain did this people actually have. They consider this lockdown as punishment rather than their life safety.
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by Gkay1(m): 6:56am On May 01, 2020
the biggest problem of kano state is the governor of the state.
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by slowice(m): 7:01am On May 01, 2020
110 trucks of food on top fasting and they still want the lockdown lifted so they can buy more food.... OK continue

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by FavourIfechukwu(f): 7:01am On May 01, 2020
grin
Gandollar my person , what did you do with the state money??
Buy palliative and distribute joor...
They're fasting and they want to go and buy foodstuff?
The lockdown is not even up to a week and they're crying already, them never see anything sef ....
More lockdowns are yet to come.....
lalalala!!!!!
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by Biodun556(m): 7:02am On May 01, 2020
Exc2000:
grin

I watched one of his officials talking on Your View show on TVC and was annoyed with the kind of excuse the guy gave for not locking down Kano while other state were doing it.

He said because they have not record any case that's why the state was not on lockdown.

My question is should a reasonable Governor wait for people to be infected before taking necessary step? now that people are dieing on the street he still wants to let them out.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by ASIO(m): 7:08am On May 01, 2020
Am just by the opinion by the time those task force officials are done with the investigation they will create a different chat for Kano cos I won’t want them to spoil all the gains that have been achieved so far. And moreover Ganduje is a very funny man playing politics with the lives of the people. It is just a matter of time before they rebel against him
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by Mpanyi: 7:12am On May 01, 2020
You are doing fasting for goodness sake! What concerns fasting with buying foods? Unless you want to tell me you people are feasting instead of fasting
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by HundredWays(m): 7:14am On May 01, 2020
West2019:
Never smart yahoo Governor
swears cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by fubsy: 7:14am On May 01, 2020
Kano governor's request for President Buhari to relax the lockdown just 3 days after the president's directive speaks volumes. I explains why people threw social distancing to the winds with less abandon. How can a state that would have overtaken Lagos State as the epicenter of Covid-19 (if proper tests at carried out) be asking for relaxation of lockdown directive. This explains why football competition and prayers with large gatherings were held and the governor did nothing.
May God forgive us for choosing the kind of leaders we have, and help us to amend our ways. May He also deliver us from this current pandemic.
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by Razy75g: 7:23am On May 01, 2020
Pls relax it so they can get infected. Bastards
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by fid4fid: 7:26am On May 01, 2020
directonpc:
God be with Kano

Extra
I make mobile apps

I'm interested in your service. Which apps you dey do?

I for like app on my phone for quick price check and able to scan Bar code, qr code and register the name & price of item. At point of sale I can call on it to check item price... Something similar to supermarket own
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by crackhouse(m): 7:29am On May 01, 2020
This Governor behaves like cow.
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by Angelfrost(m): 7:30am On May 01, 2020
I wonder why all the damn fuss... Let the Moronic governor and his equally dull citizens do what they like...

It's left for other states, both neighboring and farther away, to ensure none of those bastards, including the idiot ruling them, finds his way into their Corona free state.

Let them keep spreading and infecting themselves... Who knows, they might even discover the cure within themselves too.
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by adecz: 7:31am On May 01, 2020
The man is a good politician
but a terrible & inept leader.

When other northern governors
were preparing for COVID-19, he
was dismissive & pouring water
on the streets.

You have to stay alive before
you can practice religion..

Nonsense!!
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by SalamRushdie: 7:31am On May 01, 2020
Exc2000:
grin

.you are right that man is a very sneaky character
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by Lovelyn451(f): 7:32am On May 01, 2020
Biko relax it o, b4 they start stealing from non indigenes, their own dey everly different

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari APC Broom Failed To Sweep Away Corruption - International Journalist / Adopt Visa-On-Arrival Reciprocity Or Face Retaliation: Minister, Tunji-Ojo / Yahaya Bello Receives Helicopter From Federal Government. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.