Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,572 members, 7,843,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food (35883 Views)

Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis / Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola / Ganduje Asks FG To Re-Open Kano Airport For International Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2020
Steewpidity of the highest order
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by Otunski: 9:20am On May 01, 2020
Exc2000:
grin

Ganduje is definitely up to something, a sensible PhD holder from prestigious University of Ibadan who wrote many books , cant be this stupid

no wonder El Rufai isn't taking any chances with crazy kano state neighbors , he is locking up for 30 days and deporting every deportable Kano indegne

Buhari better deploy soldiers to North especially Kano, because police wont be effective controlling this people

No be by certificate. Ganduje is naturally stupid.
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by OdefaGirl(f): 9:21am On May 01, 2020
I so wished that all the surrounding borders will strictly be locked up......no entry and exit to Kano, even NCDC.........then they can do what they like, even if they wanna party.....
A leader should not be this insensitive....
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by MrPaul2: 9:24am On May 01, 2020
naptu2:

https://www.thecable.ng/ganduje-asks-fg-to-relax-lockdown-in-kano
If I say we are not one, somebody will say its a lie. Northerners has different ideology about live. How can some be tying and others losing even in a faster rate and you expect us to go anywhere?
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by fetrillion(m): 9:39am On May 01, 2020
naptu2:

https://www.thecable.ng/ganduje-asks-fg-to-relax-lockdown-in-kano
If he had been proactive in his decision prior buhari lockdown declaration,he could have been in charge.He allowed the fg take charge due to his incompetency.
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by Fundango: 9:40am On May 01, 2020
Proffdada:
wow! FTC on 1st of May

may this month bring us joy, merriment and laughter

back to Gandollar
oro buruku pelu erin grin
he's seriously joking amidst crisis
surrounding states should take note and shut their borders to the ignorant state

I beg I want to leave my area at Kano come stay for your state,
please accept me
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by KGREAT(m): 9:44am On May 01, 2020
It's a welcome development grin
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by Timbuktu14(m): 9:48am On May 01, 2020
Exc2000:
grin

Ganduje is definitely up to something, a sensible PhD holder from prestigious University of Ibadan who wrote many books , cant be this stupid

no wonder El Rufai isn't taking any chances with crazy kano state neighbors , he is locking up for 30 days and deporting every deportable Kano indegne

Buhari better deploy soldiers to North especially Kano, because police wont be effective controlling this people

Of course he is! This moment he's complaining that FG isn't doing anything for Kano and the next moment, he's begging them to lift lockdown that isn't even one week old - bar the previous lockdown he imposed. He didn't think they'll need food before he gave his own lockdown orders.

He should tell us what he really wants, instead of coming here and playing all of us like this.

Btw, na soldier dem dey use for Kano before. Dem sef know say those mallos no go hear word if dem no use soldiers.
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by saxietohgbaskie(m): 10:06am On May 01, 2020
How much do you make those app. Can we connect on WhatsApp please 081-56- 16- 56-50
directonpc:
God be with Kano

Extra
I make mobile apps
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by KunleyY19(m): 10:25am On May 01, 2020
This guy truly wants to usurp Lagos, So that he can lay claim to that 15Billa... grin Mumu Man
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by israelmao(m): 10:34am On May 01, 2020
The beast called Ganduje.
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by Alabaarowolo: 10:35am On May 01, 2020
Breaking: Osun govt to deport Northerners for breach of lockdown
Osun state government has disclosed that plans have been concluded to deport some Northerners who sneaked into the state from Zamfara
This step, governor Gboyega Oyetola said was a precautionary measure to contain community transmission of the dreadful Coronavirus ravaging the country and the world at large.
The Commissioner for Information and Civic Orientation, Mrs. Funke Egbemode, in a statement made available to newsmen, Friday, disclosed this. 
The government stated that it was following presidential directive that banned all interstate travels and movement, stressing that the state’s boundaries are currently shut. 
Egbemode who disclosed that the Osun government was taken aback by the misinterpretation of its statement in which it sounded an alarm about the activities of illegal miners in the state and those breaching its orders, said the government recognises the right of every Nigerian to live anywhere within the country but will however act within legal and moral boundaries by returning the illegal miners to their last known addresses.
https://blueprint.ng/breaking-osun-govt-to-deport-northerners-for-breach-of-lockdown-2/

Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:37am On May 01, 2020
Smart gandollar ... Polities bag
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by Proffdada: 10:59am On May 01, 2020
Fundango:

I beg I want to leave my area at Kano come stay for your state,
please accept me
you're welcome to Lasgidi by teleportation or astral travel grin
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by MackDams(m): 11:06am On May 01, 2020
Catch up on my free DIY Canva lesson to help improve the visual content and visibility of your start-up brand.

Hurry up now!
Class commences soon

Click the link below to join Whatsapp group now!

/2SbIYRs

Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by Scawraw: 11:16am On May 01, 2020
Murasi continue.
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by Okenjom(m): 11:25am On May 01, 2020
Is Mr. Ganduje ok? confirmed cases are surging, people are dieing in their numbers and all you can suggest in a time like this as a leader is to ask for the relaxation of a measure that has been put in place to help put things in control? Maybe the Kano gods are really angry.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by benitwater(m): 11:49am On May 01, 2020
Covid 19 doesn't recognize Ramadan.
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by Bimpe29: 11:53am On May 01, 2020
Can you imagine the sensitivity and sensibility of Governor Ganduje?
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by Meteng: 12:11pm On May 01, 2020
metch1:
Which food again are they trying to buy? I thought they are fasting. Make una do dry fasting abeg
Kwarrect question
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by johnsonomidiji: 12:47pm On May 01, 2020
Sometimes,I just sit back and ponder on the kind of leaders we are electing into public office,

You are asking for ease down,wen your people are dying everyday in 20s 40s and you find it happy to conduct mass burial

If he cant reason it out someone should please advise him that this might be the best time for him to use the looted money to feed his citizens

#kano state should please seek for sense#
They need common sense
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by adenigga(m): 1:18pm On May 01, 2020
waterhouse071:
80 new cases in the state yesterday and they still want to relax lockdown

Gandollar Na business man! Lagos is far ahead of Kano in this marathon, he must catch up.

The reward @ the end of the race is worth sacrificing the lives of his stark illiterate populace for.

May COVID - 19 bless Ganduje .
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by smartest2020(m): 2:17pm On May 01, 2020
waterhouse071:
80 new cases in the state yesterday and they still want to relax lockdown
its not ur business! If corona dont kill them! You know hunger wont spare them
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 3:38pm On May 01, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
He wants Kano situation to completely get out of hand,so that he can be handed more dollars as a result... that's all this man cares about.
We are talking about surging cases in Kano but he has another dollar plan...God help the North.It will come to a point whereby abokis will face the heat from every part of the country and avoided the way Asians are now..
Imagine aboki shouting "babu Corona" there...at that point,I knew it is finished in the North.
Corona is a litmus test for alot in this country presently...
The biggest test now in coming weeks is "ONE NIGERIA"

The way you guys hate North beat my imagination. you will always come online to be praying that something bad shoud happen to Kano. well you for you info Lagos is the epicenter of the "Coro" and will always be. just wait for more coming.
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 3:42pm On May 01, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
I don’t think people understand the severity of this problem, whatever happens to Person A would directly/indirectly affect Person B. They ought to have stock foods and other essentials before the commencement of total lockdown

u don't want hunger in ogun, but wish it Kano people. when Lagos was in lockdown you blame the govt. to ease the lockdown bcs you can not continue with your awawa boys.
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by Nickshrapnel: 3:51pm On May 01, 2020
Szkpytqgdcvx925:

u don't want hunger in ogun, but wish it Kano people. when Lagos was in lockdown you blame the govt. to ease the lockdown bcs you can not continue with your awawa boys.
I don’t want hunger anywhere dude, neither am I in support of the FG easing the lockdown in Lagos and its environs
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 3:58pm On May 01, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
I don’t want hunger anywhere dude, neither am I in support of the FG easing the lockdown in Lagos and its environs

Ok. I get you. I was just thinking that you are like the other ones. srry
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by blackboy(m): 4:23pm On May 01, 2020
You are the executive governor and here you are still asking the FG to relax lockdown in your state. What is the situation in your state? Put the safety and interest of your people first.
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:30pm On May 01, 2020
Are we sure is Gaudollar that is the kano state governor abi an imposer..... This doesn't sound like a right thinking person ooo...

So u mean 10am to 2pm to buy food during d lockdown cant help
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by Ernest5: 4:48pm On May 01, 2020
This man doesn't have sense at all. States around kano should better lock their boarders well
Re: Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food by Legendguru: 5:11pm On May 01, 2020
Ordinary few days they have started complaining what about lagos and ogun that’s has been on it for 7weeks straight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Independence day: Buhari attends Special Jumaat service in Aso-rock (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago / Malami Writes Buhari, Admits Nigeria Cannot Win OPL 245 Court Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.