Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! (12189 Views)

[Video] Who Is Monitoring Your Whatsapp Chats? See How To Know / Village Girl VS City Girl: Which Is Better For A Wife / Exposed!! 13years Girl Vs 53years Uncle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Kingrexyl(m): 6:27am On May 01, 2020
I've chatted with both Nigerian and foreign girls but believe me those foreign girls are more lively, they know how to start a conversation and they are straight to the point

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Dobson43: 6:32am On May 01, 2020
tongue

This is sadly true though. Ask a Nigeria lady about herself, she turns in to WACE question and answer. That's if she ain't rude about it

18 Likes

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Papicheddar: 6:35am On May 01, 2020
Dobson43:
tongue
Naija girls are tiring to be honest, if u don't hang on to them, they forget you, before you know it you'll be a WhatsApp status buddy

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by McBrooklyn(m): 6:35am On May 01, 2020
True to some extent hahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Bennysam: 6:35am On May 01, 2020
Don't mind all those lazy things we have here call slay queen

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by vastolord4(m): 7:07am On May 01, 2020
Those phones were made for the whites not for us.. we abuse everything

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by kalufelix(m): 7:13am On May 01, 2020
.。。。 Their empty brain, over bloated sense of self worth, selfishness and entitlement mentality knows no boundary.. Chatting with a naija girl be like interview...

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Silentgroper(m): 7:15am On May 01, 2020
Kingrexyl:
I've chatted with both Nigerian and foreign girls but believe me those foreign girls are more lively, they know how to start a conversation and they are straight to the point
damn right, they do . Had conversations with some irelander.. Was fun..
Even Philippines girls are livelier than the one down here.. Truss me

6 Likes

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Ablemax(m): 7:28am On May 01, 2020
Silentgroper:
damn right, they do . Had conversations with some irelander.. Was fun..
Even Philippines girls are livelier than the one down here.. Truss me

..hey dude link me to the Irelanders babes na

Not the Philippines oh

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Silentgroper(m): 7:33am On May 01, 2020
Ablemax:

..hey dude link me to the Irelanders babes na

Not the Philippines oh
.. Check fb na ..

5 Likes

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by DaInferno(m): 7:41am On May 01, 2020
true though... but the problem is, some guys call them cheap for answering everything!

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by femi4: 7:48am On May 01, 2020
THey lack good communication skill

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Nobody: 8:11am On May 01, 2020
Lol...

This is so me .

1 Like

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Hungrychicken(m): 8:13am On May 01, 2020
This so true.
A Naija girl's ego is bigger than this planet. They always expect you to text first and then reply with little texts like "k, hmm, yeah, lol etc". You only get their attention with money.

Once chatted with a filipino. We'ld exhaust almost 15 pages in a day's chat and she was very open. She'ld always text to say "hi" everyday.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:17am On May 01, 2020
K, Ntn, kk, lol, Abi, Aiit, cul, yh, hmmm........

people who reply messages with those up there, are dumb....avoid them

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Nobody: 8:35am On May 01, 2020
funny
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Venerable612(m): 8:55am On May 01, 2020
kalufelix:
.。。。 Their empty brain, over bloated sense of self worth, selfishness and entitlement mentality knows no boundary.. Chatting with a naija girl be like interview...

Quite right.

But when you think about the remote cause, it is quite understandable.

White guys don’t troll on White Ladies the same way many Nigerian guys do.

And this is quite obvious.

I use to have lots of one of my ex-gf’s pictures on my FB account. The number of guys that Send me messages on a daily was so alarming, and annoyingly in very poor Syntax.

They didn’t even have the patience to go through my timeline/profile to find out the kind of person they are texting, what my interests are etc.

My point exactly is: if a lady has to chat with every guy on his DM in the “White” manner above, She might go crazy. I think they are allowed to cherrypick on who and how they chose to chat.

This must, however, be done reasonably.

For example... YOU DONT HAVE TO ACCEPT A FRIEND REQUEST FROM PERSONS YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO CHAT WITH.

Modified:
it's obvious a lot of guys are bittered, given the quotes on my comments. It's straight up simple, people have the right to be brief and petty, female or male.

I usually am petty too.

Some white ladies are like that as well. It's just what it is regardless of how you fee about it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Arturitoroman: 8:56am On May 01, 2020
you are 100%right, even some before they reply you might take up to 1week.

but just tell them send me your account number let me drop something you go see how them go turn to FLASH REPLY YOUR MESSAGE.

NONSENSE GIRLS.

THAT'S why i love chatting with white Ladies they are very lively and jovial
even sometimes you have nothing to say they can start up a conversation.

but our own here(evil witches) tueh e go b like you're forcing your self on them

13 Likes

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Ablemax(m): 9:08am On May 01, 2020
Silentgroper:
.. Check fb na ..

I don find taya I no see
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by instinct57vm(m): 9:15am On May 01, 2020
Underrated Post.
I’ll quote you again.
”You can only get their attention with money or perception that you have money”

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by BULLIONVAN4(m): 9:21am On May 01, 2020
Venerable612:

Quite right.

But when you think about the remote cause, it is quite understandable.

White guys don’t troll on White Ladies the same way many Nigerian guys do.

And this is quite obvious.

I use to have lots of one of my ex-gf’s pictures on my FB account. The number of guys that Send me messages on a daily was so alarming, and annoyingly in very poor Syntax.

They didn’t even have the patience to go through my timeline/profile to find out the kind of person they are texting, what my interests are etc.

My point exactly is: if a lady has to chat with every guy on his DM in the “White” manner above, She might go crazy. I think they are allowed to cherrypick on who and how they chose to chat.

This must, however, be done reasonably.

For example... YOU DONT HAVE TO ACCEPT A FRIEND REQUEST FROM PERSONS YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO CHAT WITH.
you're just shooting yourself on the leg upandan...

now at the coloured ��

that makes them dumb and lazy compared to their white counterparts �

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Gadafii: 9:27am On May 01, 2020
Chats with naija babes are so mechanical and one way traffic,its not job interview na baby girl.

They can't home constructive conversation for 29mins, neither can they reply with good response, he dey quick tire me, no time

Intelligent conversation be like rocket science to many of them...I once texted a girl "good morning and how are you,she replied 'fine' the kind vex wey I vexed that day ehhn...this is not about whether they like u or not, its an habit many of them have learnt overtime,that its the duty of the guy to make the conversation fun,interesting or even long, they interject with "Kk" , "lol" ,"aiii", "lmao" , "ikr" after you don type something constructive

22 Likes

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by efembaba(m): 9:30am On May 01, 2020
Well I'd say d Nigerian girl's response is just another way to respond.. It doesn't have to be straightforward

1 Like

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Nobody: 9:36am On May 01, 2020
Nigerian men are not lively conversationalists either, very boring and dry conversation. Don't get me started on the dead poems, dead quotes and copy and paste of youtube videos they try to send you. That is why Nigerian girls will respond with Kul, kk, Nthn etc. They have nothing to work with.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by potent5(m): 9:37am On May 01, 2020
Gadafii:
Chats with naija babes are so mechanical and one way traffic,its not job interview na baby girl.

They can't home constructive conversation for 29mins, neither can they reply with good response, he dey quick tire me, no time

Intelligent conversation be like rocket science to many of them...I once texted a girl "good morning and how are you,she replied 'fine' the kind vex wey I vexed that day ehhn...this is not about whether they like u or not, its an habit many of them have learnt overtime,that its the duty of the guy to make the conversation fun,interesting or even long, they interject with "Kk" , "lol" ,"aiii", "lmao" , "ikr" after you don type something constructive
Nna mehn. They can kee man morale no be small.

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Idiotmod: 9:42am On May 01, 2020
Remaboy:
Below is a photo of Millen.niumlady begging for my money. She then insulted me. She is a notorious beggar and has been known to suck c*cks for chicken change.
She insults people, then proceeds to beg in secret. This is a now-deleted thread.
Please guys, let's spread the word. She has a rabid mouth.
She mess around with guys that is made

5 Likes

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Remaboy(m): 9:43am On May 01, 2020
Idiotmod:

She mess around with guys that is made
EXACTLY. I must spread this chat across NL. Everyone needs to see how she is

1 Like

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Hotspotbro(m): 9:47am On May 01, 2020
Maybe we should bring those foreigners to teach our girls communication skills oh..
Not like one foolish girl in Naija on Facebook, i just befriended her next thing
Send me 100Naira card na quick like am her boyfriend.
Am i an ATM?

1 Like

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Hotspotbro(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2020
Remaboy:
Below is a photo of Millen.niumlady begging for my money. She then insulted me. She is a notorious beggar and has been known to suck c*cks for chicken change.
She insults people, then proceeds to beg in secret. This is a now-deleted thread.
Please guys, let's spread the word. She has a rabid mouth.
she will suck cvck! And that one na person pikin.

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Remaboy(m): 9:51am On May 01, 2020
Hotspotbro:
she will suck cvck! And that one na person pikin.
Yes bro. The worst is that she is forming alpha all over NL.
Ppl need to see this!
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Graysons: 9:53am On May 01, 2020
Oh my God grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Male Lions Caught Having gay Sex As Female Lion Looks Confused (photos) / Name Your Favorite Nairalander / Do Ladies Still Appreciate Beautiful Flowers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.