Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown (57720 Views)

Ghana Records 271 Fresh COVID-19 Cases — A Week After Lifting Lockdown / COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally / Nigeria Records 1.3 Million Unwanted Pregnancies, 735000 Abortions In 2018 Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Miracle4Sure: 8:17am On May 01, 2020
Hmmm...it is well oo
Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by phantom24: 8:17am On May 01, 2020
We're still in lockdown & We've recorded more than that figure as well within the last 10days so which is better?

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:18am On May 01, 2020
shocked shocked
Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Nobody: 8:20am On May 01, 2020
Ok.
Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by xcabczyxabczzzz: 8:21am On May 01, 2020
post=89050890:

As of April 19 when the lockdown was lifted, the country had recorded 1,042 cases, and 99 recoveries.

However, figures from the Ghana’s ministry of health on Thursday showed that the country currently has 2,074 confirmed cases of COVID-19, out of which 212 recoveries and 17 deaths have been recorded.

This implies an increase of 1,032 cases since the lockdown was lifted.
Still less than the 1042 during the same 3 weeks period of lockdown.
Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by LAguy(m): 8:21am On May 01, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Hnmm
Op I hope you're not telling the Nigerian government to change their mind.
grin
Anyway, I will Design a company Logo or Brand for 2500 Only or Website for your Product or Company. Info below
So if you design the logo for 2500, then the website will be 3500. Is that so grin
Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by shogsmania: 8:21am On May 01, 2020
Nigerians will cry within 2 weeks of the end of lockdown
Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Kingrefreshed: 8:21am On May 01, 2020
Bullet01:

https://www.thecable.ng/ghana-records-1032-covid-19-cases-10-days-after-lifting-lockdown

Most of us are dead but still breathing. Allow us go out abeg. Wetin be corona virus. We moved around during Ebola and we no die. Oyibo people did not shutdown their offices because Ebola was considered an African thing.

Now e don reach their turn with this Corona thing they want the whole world to shut down.

Wicked people

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Bahdsypha(m): 8:21am On May 01, 2020
E don be for Nigeria
Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Nobody: 8:21am On May 01, 2020
Lobatan! guys please think twice before you get out of your house from 4th of May, please,ejooor,biko,Du'ala.I don't want any one of you to contract Convid-19,so many careless and dumb Nigerians that do not believe that Convid-19 is real.na beg I dey beg oooo,stay safe,health is wealth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Lexusgs430: 8:21am On May 01, 2020
Lockdown cannot go on forever...........

Without a vaccine available, life must continue......

Those that would die, would die.......

Fight or Flight (to heaven or hell)..... grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Umunede(m): 8:22am On May 01, 2020
MISINFORMATION. These are not new cases. They are part of the samples collected during the lockdown. Ghana have tested 130,000 plus now.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by OkpaIaAnambra: 8:22am On May 01, 2020
[s]
temptnow:
Useless Ghanaians always want to showoff all the time.

Even UK and America have not ease Lock down it's now a shit hole like Ghana that want to show off.

Mumu people.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Elvis2kay: 8:22am On May 01, 2020
cool
Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Dirpetaner: 8:23am On May 01, 2020
My God please help us all. Shey we would now stay at home hungry ni? God please intervene

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Nobody: 8:23am On May 01, 2020
post=89050741:

Na real 'Hmmmmm' matter o.
That is the only thing to say at this point in time.
But let us add the few words below to our 'Hmmmm'...

Our Darling Daddy last speech was like,
to us, was like ….… ok ok ok,
Sebi you people are tired of keeping safe at home,
Alright alright.

I release you all to go and die if you wish to die.
By 4th of May your desire to die is granted to you.
Just give me one more week to make you stay alive.
By 4th of May you are free to go out and die,
your dying can be possible between 8am to 6pm.
If you escape death within those hours then you can still enjoy my arms of love, to keep you safe between hours 8pm to 6am.

But I remain steadfast in keeping your children alive.
So schools remain shut down.

I will also be blameless before God and man,
so all churches mosques night clubs weddings birthday parties etc, remain shut down till further notice.

No beer joints or amala or isi-ewu or Barbecue or Suya spots or joints shall entertain sitting, buy ur food as take away and waka, if you like sit down and drink,
virus lives on surfaces of tables at least between 2 and 4 days,
so you can sit and eat and drink on table surfaces at joints or restaurant.

Sebi you have superpowers…Tooooorrhhhh.
I will still be merciful unto you,
So not all businesses will open.

I had thought Kano will learn from Lagos, Abuja and Ogun lockdown,
I never knew they were so dumb,
Henceforth let me save their lives they are thereby shut down for 2 weeks, they have died stupidly enough,
washing infected hands and drinking the water,
such foolery in quantum measure!

So your staying locked down is now your personal choice.
I have tried my best.
You have all the rights to continue to work from home stock your home with food drinks and toiletries and remain locked down personally.
I have removed my hands from saving you.

If you wish you can lock down your family and only you will go out and get them daily bread and know that it’s only you out there while your wife and children are safe and locked down.
It is your choice.

If you like dont take absolute care when out there.
If you like bring the virus home to your family.
It is your choice.
The people I sent to give you money food and palliative, they swallowed some of it.
I can't come and kill my self.
I have tried, a father has many children, amongst them you have the Esaus and the Jacob’s,
You have the Judas and the Peters.

It also comes to a time in the life of a father,
he tells all his children both good and bad, that this is how much I can be of help.
I have tried ,
you are of age to know what to do.

If you like choose death and go out any how,
If you like choose life and continue to stay home.
Dont think I am happy releasing you by May 4th.
You all have tied my hands ….plus those who ate and swallowed your palliative and those who have been cursing me that i locked you up because I hate you…Toooorhh you are now free to go out If you like,
Don’t wear mask always,
Don’t wash your hands every 20 minutes.
Continue to shake hands and hug people you have missed during the lockdown.
Continue to receive yeye visitors in your home especially those of you with underlined health conditions and aged parents.

Don’t take sanitizers with you when going out.
Don’t use bleach to clean surfaces.
Don’t do social distancing.
Sebi virus is virus.
During HIV and AIDS we still have many of you who damn consequences and do have sex without condoms.
So who am I to force you to use face mask?
If you choose to die by May 4th.
I release you to go and do whatever you want to yourself,
But as for me, my house hold and for all sane Nigerians, (and for all of us @[color=#006600][/color]), we shall choose to live.
Plz young man stop littering many threads with long and ignorant post. Only try to read and pass, it's better than this disgrace and shame u bring to your yourseld
Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:24am On May 01, 2020
Life must go on.....they will still have to let us out.
Let the best immune system win.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by AmazingELixir: 8:25am On May 01, 2020
post=89050741:

Na real 'Hmmmmm' matter o.
That is the only thing to say at this point in time.
But let us add the few words below to our 'Hmmmm'...

Our Darling Daddy last speech was like,
to us, was like ….… ok ok ok,
Sebi you people are tired of keeping safe at home,
Alright alright.

I release you all to go and die if you wish to die.
By 4th of May your desire to die is granted to you.
Just give me one more week to make you stay alive.
By 4th of May you are free to go out and die,
your dying can be possible between 8am to 6pm.
If you escape death within those hours then you can still enjoy my arms of love, to keep you safe between hours 8pm to 6am.

But I remain steadfast in keeping your children alive.
So schools remain shut down.

I will also be blameless before God and man,
so all churches mosques night clubs weddings birthday parties etc, remain shut down till further notice.

No beer joints or amala or isi-ewu or Barbecue or Suya spots or joints shall entertain sitting, buy ur food as take away and waka, if you like sit down and drink,
virus lives on surfaces of tables at least between 2 and 4 days,
so you can sit and eat and drink on table surfaces at joints or restaurant.

Sebi you have superpowers…Tooooorrhhhh.
I will still be merciful unto you,
So not all businesses will open.

I had thought Kano will learn from Lagos, Abuja and Ogun lockdown,
I never knew they were so dumb,
Henceforth let me save their lives they are thereby shut down for 2 weeks, they have died stupidly enough,
washing infected hands and drinking the water,
such foolery in quantum measure!

So your staying locked down is now your personal choice.
I have tried my best.
You have all the rights to continue to work from home stock your home with food drinks and toiletries and remain locked down personally.
I have removed my hands from saving you.

If you wish you can lock down your family and only you will go out and get them daily bread and know that it’s only you out there while your wife and children are safe and locked down.
It is your choice.

If you like dont take absolute care when out there.
If you like bring the virus home to your family.
It is your choice.
The people I sent to give you money food and palliative, they swallowed some of it.
I can't come and kill my self.
I have tried, a father has many children, amongst them you have the Esaus and the Jacob’s,
You have the Judas and the Peters.

It also comes to a time in the life of a father,
he tells all his children both good and bad, that this is how much I can be of help.
I have tried ,
you are of age to know what to do.

If you like choose death and go out any how,
If you like choose life and continue to stay home.
Dont think I am happy releasing you by May 4th.
You all have tied my hands ….plus those who ate and swallowed your palliative and those who have been cursing me that i locked you up because I hate you…Toooorhh you are now free to go out If you like,
Don’t wear mask always,
Don’t wash your hands every 20 minutes.
Continue to shake hands and hug people you have missed during the lockdown.
Continue to receive yeye visitors in your home especially those of you with underlined health conditions and aged parents.

Don’t take sanitizers with you when going out.
Don’t use bleach to clean surfaces.
Don’t do social distancing.
Sebi virus is virus.
During HIV and AIDS we still have many of you who damn consequences and do have sex without condoms.
So who am I to force you to use face mask?
If you choose to die by May 4th.
I release you to go and do whatever you want to yourself,
But as for me, my house hold and for all sane Nigerians, (and for all of us @[color=#006600][/color]), we shall choose to live.

undecided

what nonsense post is this Shebi you have come back!

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Poorboy41: 8:25am On May 01, 2020
But why?
Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by tonididdy(m): 8:26am On May 01, 2020
Shows Nigeria will be worse.
There Is no cure or vaccine.
Why remove a lockdown that helps cut spreading rate.
We always wanted to do everything like the white man.
Europe and US and China wey reopen their economy have plans on ground to avoid re occurrences like this.

Nigeria should think twice now about the lockdown being lifted.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by dierich: 8:26am On May 01, 2020
there own better Abeg.
Nigeria record almost 1300 cases in 10days even without enough testing. Mumu country

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Mbataku96(m): 8:26am On May 01, 2020
Ghana has shown us what will happen if we lift the lockdown. We must be smart to learn.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Akpaamunsi: 8:26am On May 01, 2020
[s]:
Look at the people shouting hunger hunger for the past few weeks above trying to shift post sharp sharp.
Silently shouting 'it is well'.
Hypocrites everywhere!! tongue[/s]

Na daily wage earners like u I dey pity. If this Lockdown stretch 1 more day after Monday, I am sure say na your demise we go hear on Nairaland by Wednesday. U better keep quiet and let sensible people talk.

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by orisa37: 8:26am On May 01, 2020
Ghana should patronize Madagascar now and get healed

1 Like

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by tonididdy(m): 8:27am On May 01, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
Life must go on.....they will still have to let us out.
Let the best immune system win.
This is so dumb to say.
Why do you even feel your system can handle the virus?

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by bluefilm: 8:27am On May 01, 2020
post=89050837:
Look at the people shouting hunger hunger for the past few weeks above trying to shift post sharp sharp.
Silently shouting 'it is well'.
Hypocrites everywhere!! tongue

So many hypocrites indeed!
Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by guru90: 8:27am On May 01, 2020
why this topic now. Don't you that our leaders might change their mind...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by freshkpomo(m): 8:27am On May 01, 2020
Esseite:
The question that basically changes everything is "will you feed him or her"?...

We may have good structured jobs that may keep paying salaries or stipends while on lockdown, have we thought about majority that have not earned a dime in 5weeks and counting?

If the Govt is not coming to their rescue, the fortunate ones have exhausted giveaways, what next for vast majority of poor ones?...

I think at this point, we should encourage people to practice effective precautions while making a living, if we cant help their situations..
Our copycat government never did what other sane countries did to cushion the effect..... Nigerians are too docile most especially we down south.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by ignis: 8:27am On May 01, 2020
Hope Nigerians are learning
Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by dcrown13: 8:28am On May 01, 2020
Ghana's own is not audio virus. But Nigerian's own is audio virus..
Clueless hypocrites everywhere..
All those that are shouting for pic or they don't believe it.
May you get the virus by next week so you'll confirm how real it is.
Amen
Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Graysons: 8:28am On May 01, 2020
temptnow:
Useless Ghanaians always want to showoff all the time.

Even UK and America have not ease Lock down it's now a shit hole like Ghana that want to show off.

Mumu people.
I so much dislike those Ghanaians. Arrogant and boastful people full of pride.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma / The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) / How Do I Take Care Of My Penis To Ensure High Libido And Strong Erections?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.