Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,252 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" (4952 Views)

I Keep Seeing Her In My Dreams... Please Help!!! / How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria / How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2020
About 2weeks ago i had a problem on how to move on without thinking about my ex-girlfriend who is pregnant and with two other children(twins) as well. I cherished her so much but she treated me bad.
I created a thread here on nairaland seeking for advice on what to do. Trust nairalanders na, my factory memory was on reset in no time.
Now the problem i'm having is that she is haunting my dreams. I see the both of us still having affairs in my dream almost every night and it's slowly bringing back the old memories i have tried so hard to forget following the orders given to me here on nairaland by other members.
Please what do i do as this is no longer something physical and out of my control.
No insults please as this is no longer my fault
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 1:31pm On May 01, 2020
Elmagnifico111

1 Like

Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 1:32pm On May 01, 2020
Elmagnifico411
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by Ninethmare: 1:32pm On May 01, 2020
Prayers is the key
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by JAOS(m): 1:34pm On May 01, 2020
you need deliverance oga sleep as i pray for you

Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 1:35pm On May 01, 2020
Aladdin1
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by Lightangel65: 1:36pm On May 01, 2020
HazardMan:
About 2weeks ago i had a problem on how to move on without thinking about my ex-girlfriend who is pregnant and with two other children(twins) as well. I cherished her so much but she treated me bad.
I created a thread here on nairaland seeking for advice on what to do. Trust nairalanders na, my factory memory was on reset in no time.
Now the problem i'm having is that she is haunting my dreams. I see the both of us still having affairs in my dream almost every night and it's slowly bringing back the old memories i have tried so hard to forget following the orders given to me here on nairaland by other members.
Please what do i do as this is no longer something physical and out of my control.

You miss her badly and it's normal it's not s spiritual thing. Breaking up with someone you love is very painful, that's why guys don't fall in love, but give it time and it will fade but don't ever call her or go back to her, it's better you avoid her this period till it passes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by ezegenigbonine: 1:36pm On May 01, 2020
Guy you don get marine wife be that ooo. Congratulations
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:37pm On May 01, 2020
Use excessive alcohol and some light hard-drugs to shift your attention.

You could try drugs like Fentanyl, Molly or Acid with quality scotch whisky for 2 weeks. It reformats the brain.

You can start spending time with prostitutes too. They help in times like this
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 1:39pm On May 01, 2020
TinaG
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by Lexusgs430: 1:39pm On May 01, 2020
HazardMan:

Is she by any chance from Edo? Edo lines no get lockdown o...... All that is required is a broom........ cheesy
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 1:42pm On May 01, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

You could try drugs like Fentanyl, Molly or Acid with quality scotch whisky for 2 weeks. It reformats the brain.

Should i be taking all this in my dreams or where?

1 Like

Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Is she by any chance from Edo? Edo lines no get lockdown o...... All that is required is a broom........ cheesy
East
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2020
HazardMan:

Should i be taking all this in my dreams or where?

Real life. You won't have time to be thinking of an ex when you done. In few weeks, it won't even have a spot in your brains again
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by Lexusgs430: 1:45pm On May 01, 2020
HazardMan:

East

Same thing.......

Man, you have a hazard looming....... cheesy
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by SweetCunt97(f): 1:46pm On May 01, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

For how long?
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by MrSly(m): 1:48pm On May 01, 2020
Oga Nairalander's won't do everything for you. You have been advised and you learnt to take the right decision. Now nairalander can't control your thoughts for you. Only you can do that. She is not taunting you in dreams you are the one disturbing your brain to create those images. Let bygone be bygone and watch the dream vanish. Unless you were implying that your ex was a witch. I rest my case.

5 Likes

Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 1:48pm On May 01, 2020
Bestinstinct
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by TinaG(f): 1:48pm On May 01, 2020
HazardMan:
TinaG
I'm all ears

1 Like

Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:49pm On May 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
For how long?

Max 2 weeks. Your mind and attention will shift. Once it does, just hang out with it pending you when you will have more powerful reasons to move-on.

Enjoy life. It's fvcking short

Don't waste your time thinking about and old flame
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 1:54pm On May 01, 2020
MrSly:
Oga Nairalander's won't do everything for you. You have been advised and you learnt to take the right decision. Now nairalander can't control your thoughts for you. Only you can do that. She is not taunting you in dreams you are the one disturbing your brain to create those images. Let bygone be bygone and watch the dream vanish. Unless you were implying that your ex was a witch. I rest my case.
She is not a witch and i stopped thinking about her for like a week and some days now. I wasn't having such dreams the time i was still thinking of her.
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 1:57pm On May 01, 2020
REALretep
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 2:00pm On May 01, 2020
joceey
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 2:02pm On May 01, 2020
immaq8
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 2:03pm On May 01, 2020
Tina001
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 2:04pm On May 01, 2020
mpaulo
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 2:06pm On May 01, 2020
4reala
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 2:07pm On May 01, 2020
Mrsj89
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 2:08pm On May 01, 2020
Ade1bowale
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 2:09pm On May 01, 2020
Frankicent
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 2:11pm On May 01, 2020
Stacyomolola
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 2:13pm On May 01, 2020
farady

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Nkechi Blessing Leaked Bedroom Video Goes Viral (watch / Hahaha / IF I WERE [come On In And Play!]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.