Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,281 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

If Asked About Next Life Which Country Will You Choose. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Asked About Next Life Which Country Will You Choose. (413 Views)

Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case / Minister Onyeama Walks Away When Asked About Nigeria's Stance On Ukraine (Video) / Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Asked About Next Life Which Country Will You Choose. by danysi(m): 4:56pm On May 01, 2020
If you are giving an opportunity to choose about next life which country will you preferred to live? Would you select our own nija to spend your next life of another 40---80 years.
Re: If Asked About Next Life Which Country Will You Choose. by Yenefer(f): 5:00pm On May 01, 2020
KSA
Re: If Asked About Next Life Which Country Will You Choose. by FlordFlorez(m): 5:01pm On May 01, 2020
US of A. And..don't ask me why.
Re: If Asked About Next Life Which Country Will You Choose. by Midex88(m): 5:02pm On May 01, 2020
Nobody will ever want to stay a day in Nigeria. However, there’s always a reason why you are in this country presently
Re: If Asked About Next Life Which Country Will You Choose. by opera1(m): 5:03pm On May 01, 2020
NIGERIA
Re: If Asked About Next Life Which Country Will You Choose. by sammyj: 5:04pm On May 01, 2020
I will choose Mars as no where on earth is safe because of this pandemic and the evil that men do all over the world
Re: If Asked About Next Life Which Country Will You Choose. by basty: 5:06pm On May 01, 2020
I will choose Nigeria because, you that is reading this my comment is part of Nigeria problems would have left Nigeria to go to the likes of USA, UK,Canada and other developed countries of the world.
Then Nigeria will by then be a better place.
Re: If Asked About Next Life Which Country Will You Choose. by Kinematics: 5:06pm On May 01, 2020
opera1:
NIGERIA

Re: If Asked About Next Life Which Country Will You Choose. by DanseMacabre(m): 5:07pm On May 01, 2020
Biafra.

1 Like

Re: If Asked About Next Life Which Country Will You Choose. by ebuk4real(m): 5:10pm On May 01, 2020
grin

Korea/Japan/Hong Kong
Re: If Asked About Next Life Which Country Will You Choose. by OloriOfMontreal: 5:11pm On May 01, 2020
Nigeria. Even though I'm Olori in another country. tongue

Btw, it's great to be back to NL undecided
Re: If Asked About Next Life Which Country Will You Choose. by dukeprince50: 5:14pm On May 01, 2020
definitely not Nigeria. I rather reincarnate as a tree in Europe

2 Likes

Re: If Asked About Next Life Which Country Will You Choose. by haiti007(m): 5:16pm On May 01, 2020
Afghanistan angry
Re: If Asked About Next Life Which Country Will You Choose. by SocialJustice: 5:18pm On May 01, 2020
USA
Re: If Asked About Next Life Which Country Will You Choose. by alexsoftwork(m): 5:18pm On May 01, 2020
CANADA

1 Like

Re: If Asked About Next Life Which Country Will You Choose. by yyba: 5:19pm On May 01, 2020
North Korea
Re: If Asked About Next Life Which Country Will You Choose. by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 01, 2020
AUSTRALIA ooo
Re: If Asked About Next Life Which Country Will You Choose. by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 01, 2020
New zealand
Re: If Asked About Next Life Which Country Will You Choose. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:29pm On May 01, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Biafra.

grin grin grin grin
Re: If Asked About Next Life Which Country Will You Choose. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:30pm On May 01, 2020
Lesotho cool cool
Re: If Asked About Next Life Which Country Will You Choose. by richard69(m): 5:30pm On May 01, 2020
Denmark
Re: If Asked About Next Life Which Country Will You Choose. by ojun50(m): 5:39pm On May 01, 2020
The country day gave freedom of movement
Re: If Asked About Next Life Which Country Will You Choose. by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 01, 2020
Heaven!

The Earth is soooo Unattractive
Re: If Asked About Next Life Which Country Will You Choose. by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 01, 2020
A functioning Country, with a FUNCTIONING and EDUCATED Government that practices true Democracy. I guess that eliminates the African and Asian Countries.
Re: If Asked About Next Life Which Country Will You Choose. by bestabigaelever(f): 5:58pm On May 01, 2020
Canada
Re: If Asked About Next Life Which Country Will You Choose. by PremierGuy(m): 6:06pm On May 01, 2020
Sweden

(1) (Reply)

May Day: Buhari Sends Message To Nigerian Workers (full Text) / Ncdc Bill On Forced Vaccination / Lockdown Relaxed With The Consent Of President Buhari- Kano Government Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.