Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency (35975 Views)

Obasanjo, Atiku, Saraki Perfect Plan To Unseat President / Obasanjo, Atiku, Gowon, Saraki, Dogara, Abdulsalami At Jonathan’s Book Launch / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by PicLtd: 1:26pm On May 02, 2020
omonnakoda:

It is funny to even hear an Eboe call anyone emotional

It may to you, because you've lied to yourself for so long about who is more emotional.
But to everyone and the international community viewing this thread, they can make their conclusion based on the jaw-jaw between you yorubas and yours truly. grin
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Honor10: 1:26pm On May 02, 2020
PicLtd:

Yorubas and emotions, are you now denying your AC and ACN parties that you propagated and campaigned for? grin

U are not intelligent, ACN is for the states, yorubas massively voted for yaradua in 2007 and GEJ in 2011.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by garfield1: 1:27pm On May 02, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

Submissive like you useless apes that have sold your birthrights and collective IQ's to Tinubu? yet won't even smell the presidency come 2023. If that's what been submissive is all about, then I would rather pass on that and maintain my stubborn heart.
This kind of hateful and offensive statements stunts your political growtj

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by sinbad042(m): 1:28pm On May 02, 2020
Those men are not real Igbo blood by generation they are slaves .
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by PicLtd: 1:29pm On May 02, 2020
DEROX:
grin see the person accusing Yoruba's of being too emotional right since inception igbos are the ones known to be too emotional when Yoruba's vote they divide it unlike igbos who are one direction geng we have a lot of Yoruba's who voted for atiku inspite of osinbajo being their own buy igbos are just so emotional and everyone knows this so they play on it 2023 will come and let's see how north will allow Igbo enter aso rock

Same puerile and infantile yoruba emotions everytime. grin

As long as the yorubas do not smuggle themselves into the presidency before the East, there is no qualms about that. grin

The most important thing is that 'turn by turn' zoning principle must be respected in the south, your effusions nonetheless. grin
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Taye4j: 1:31pm On May 02, 2020
PicLtd:

It may to you, because you've lied to yourself for so long about who is more emotional.
But to everyone and the international community viewing this thread, they can make their conclusion based on the jaw-jaw between you yorubas and yours truly. grin

I laugh in Xhosa. Everybody knows Igbos are extremely emotional. Infact, they behave like a child who has her lollipop sweet taken away, and will stop at nothing to drag his birthday gown in the mud just to express his displeasure at the visitor who took away her lolipop sweet irrespective of whether the visitor wants to replace it with a cake or ice cream.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 1:32pm On May 02, 2020
PicLtd:

Like I said, stop your effusive emotions. It is 'Igbos' not 'Eboes'. grin

Secondly, there is nothing wrong in healthy competition, as a proper Igbo man, I welcome it and I love it. It is the secret of every succesful community, country or nation.

Unfortunately, we find ourselves in a country where everyone's political 'placenta' is tied to another in the spirit of quota system, zoning, federal character principle. It is a country where if you succeed as a region, you must either wait for the other region to succeed or you'll be forcibly slowed down.

Your yoruba tribe have benefitted immensely from that system, and it's too late to protest against a system you've previously benefitted from because anothet region may now be in the driver's seat. Don't you think? grin

No one is protesting do what you have always done with your votes. Yoruba do not dialogue politics with Eboes There are many areas where Yoruba and Eboes see eye to eye even in crime we see plenty of collabos but political cooperation NO. We do not see you as politically useful to us. No be quarrel just that our interests do not coincide. You are comfortable with Fulani leadership so continue. We don't mind

We are competitors but we are also very comfortable in opposition.
So be assured we will contest in 2023 you do what is in your best interests we have NEVER called you out for your electoral choices.
You are the ones that go around calling us betrayers as if we signed any deal with you.
Contest in 2023 period. Many of you have declared that you will rather vote a Fulani than suffer the shame and inevitable disgrace of competing in 2023.
We are fine with that.

What we really want is not even to rule Nigeria as long as we rule our region and control the Nigerian economy we are fine
You have two choices in 2023 and NONE is an Eboe presidency

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by DEROX: 1:33pm On May 02, 2020
PicLtd:

Same puerile and infantile yoruba emotions everytime. grin

As long as the yorubas do not smuggle themselves into the presidency before the East, there is no qualms about that. grin

The most important thing is that 'turn by turn' zoning principle must be respected in the south, your effusions nonetheless. grin
lol beg bubu that you hate na cauz ur 5% is watery poo

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Urchman200: 1:34pm On May 02, 2020
omonnakoda:

Insult ? That is no insult. If I insult you you will know
Do not address me with foolish words
Who is " most of you"?

Are you in your right senses?
thank u,I can see something is wrong with your sanity.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Ikinternational: 1:35pm On May 02, 2020
Taye4j:
So Igbos can beg Yorubas for presidency ! It's a lie ! Despite all the tribal bigotry and name calling, so you can eventually bend the knee?

Igbos should know that chest beating and other forms of propaganda will not take them anywhere. No single tribe can get the presidency in Nigeria, you need the support of at least one other major tribe.

Igbos have the options of either choosing the West or the North. In order to get what you want, everybody knows the West is your only realistic partner. Instead of making them friends, you have made them your enemies.

Until you learm that in politics, there are no permanent friends and enemies, you will continue to run for that position with little or no success.

Fine.
Food still dey table. Money still dey for account
Visa still remains an option

Bottomline; is the life of an average igbo man worse than other Tribes? Even with them not tasting power?Not at all.

After all the lamentations, how much dey your account will remain the best equalizer
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Glorymax: 1:38pm On May 02, 2020
PicLtd:

That's the reality of Nigeria today, we cannot pretend otherwise, it is against the law of nature and equity for yorubas to take power in 2023, I like yorubas as a people but they'll have to wait and support the East in the spirit of equity and justice.

I fully understand the reality of Nigeria as at today. If I may ask, how long shall we continue in this cycle that doesn't give meaningful development? Note that we can not expect to get a different result where as we stick to the same old ways of solving the problem.
In my sincere heart, I love Nigeria to be united and live in love of one another. We have more than enough human and natural resources to make Nigeria one of the richest country in the world. What do we have today? Poverty capital. Who made it so? Deceptive leadership of subjugation and conquering. You can see how they have started juggling and positioning themselves to grab power come next election. Unless we dismantle the entire system, no hope for the nation

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Ojiofor: 1:43pm On May 02, 2020
jlinkd78:
This brainless bunch. Self determination agitation already cemented. Real Igbos are not interested in your presidency.

Speak for yourself kid and let others speak for themselves.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by backbone503(m): 1:45pm On May 02, 2020
omonnakoda:

Trading is a TINY aspect of business. Very tiny.
Even in trading there are many aspect out of Eboe hands
Agricultural produce
Livestock
Foreign exchange
Gold
Petroleum products

Who controls the Nigerian economy?
Banking
Telecoms
IT,
Insurance
Stock Market
Manufacturing

You have proven to be boastful and empty

Lol. And what have you proven to be? Why 'you labouring this much trying to disprove a point made by an "empty" person? You know what, dawdler, I rather be empty than have a cranium filled of shit.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Ikinternational: 1:45pm On May 02, 2020
omonnakoda:

No one is protesting do what you have always done with your votes. Yoruba do not dialogue politics with Eboes There are many areas where Yoruba and Eboes see eye to eye even in crime but political cooperation NO

We are competitors but we are also very comfortable in opposition.
So be assured we will contest in 2023 you do what is in your best interests we have NEVER called you out for your electoral choices.
You are the ones that go around calling us betrayers as if we signed any deal with you.
Contest in 2023 period. Many of you have declared that you will rather vote a Fulani than suffer the shame and inevitable disgrace of competing in 2023.
We are fine with that.

What we really want is not even to rule Nigeria as long as we rule our region and control the Nigerian economy we are fine
You have two choices in 2023 and NONE is an Eboe presidency

Again with the "we" by nairalanders

Utterly hilarious.

Which of the shot callers in SW can you go and knock on their gate this evening. Without being embarrassingly lead away by security.

If nothing else, you nairalanders get plenty mouth n self importance
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by realstars: 1:45pm On May 02, 2020
Urchman200:
let me insult u this morning, u should know every region in this country have more than a enough hands that can rule the country very well, if Buhari can emerge the best candidate from the north other regions can do better than that.
Thank You, But Someone Has Given Me The Possible Answer To It,
The Likes Of David Umahi, I Think He Is Good 2go,
By The Way Is There Any Trubble?

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by KosiGee(m): 1:54pm On May 02, 2020
Goke7:

you guys are funny, you want a man to take up the position of his boss when the boss is still alive, you are too naive

You guys?? How many people are you quoting? I wrote the above comment that you quoted and that’s my opinion.

I never expected him to usurp Buhari’s position except you are referring to some other boss that I don’t know about...maybe you should throw more light on that.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 1:57pm On May 02, 2020
Ikinternational:

Again with the "we" by nairalanders

Utterly hilarious.

Which of the shot callers in SW can you go and knock on their gate this evening. Without being embarrassingly lead away by security.

If nothing else, you nairalanders get plenty mouth n self importance

This is a faceless forum

We know your people for their spiteful nature

I can see when you run out of ideas the next thing is to invite me for a porcine bath.

I am not playing that game.

We are talking 2023 here

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by NigerianSage: 1:57pm On May 02, 2020
Comedians...
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Taye4j: 1:58pm On May 02, 2020
Ikinternational:

Fine.

Bottomline; is the life of an average igbo man worse than other Tribes? Even with them not tasting power?Not at all.

After all the lamentations, how much dey your account will remain the best equalizer

See, it is not about me and you or about how much we have as an individual. In Nigeria of today, holding the baton of power determines how your people will fair economically, socially and politically.

Even as a Yoruba or Igbo man doing well in business, without having a good representation at the helm of affairs, policies could be promulgated by people up there to favour their region thereby running down your own business because you have no voice politically.

So do you understand why it is Paramount to always have someone representing you? Why do you think Igbos were shouting when they were not included in the developmental projects for the $30b? Because they do not have a strong voice up there. So in order to avoid stories that touch, even if I don't benefit personally, I'd rather support someone from my region.

That is what Nigeria is as at today; not a tribal bigot.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 1:58pm On May 02, 2020
backbone503:

Lol. And what have you proven to be? Why 'you labouring this much trying to disprove a point made by an "empty" person? You know what, dawdler, I rather be empty than have a cranium filled of shit.
What you would rather have is very different from what you actually have
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by tysontim(m): 1:58pm On May 02, 2020
omonnakoda:

How can Yoruba support madness

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

Leave that thing, we are looking for one United south, and we must explore every possible way to achieve it. Gej is still a learner to Buhari.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 2:03pm On May 02, 2020
tysontim:

Leave that thing, we are looking for one United south, and we must explore every possible way to achieve it. Gej is still a learner to Buhari.
Who is looking for that?
Why? Since when?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Ikinternational: 2:09pm On May 02, 2020
omonnakoda:

This is a faceless forum

We know your people for their spiteful nature

I can see when you run out of ideas the next thing is to invite me for a porcine bath.

I am not playing that game.

We are talking 2023 here

So I guess your very nice deflection means my point is not valid? lol

Please....don't insult my intelligence. I'm an expert draft player. I see the moves before you even make them.

Being anonymous is exactly what gives people strength to talk rubbish on nairaland. Let's post with our fb pages and see who's really who. I'm all for that
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by DontCough: 2:16pm On May 02, 2020
Urchman200:
u too are part of the problem, I am igboman but supported Buhari with no political interest basically on progress, I have come to realise that supporting ur own is not ethnicity just like u are doing, if Osinbajo is too good their is someone in my own region that is better.
Alright, thank you.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Legendguru: 2:16pm On May 02, 2020
Don’t play yourself
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 2:19pm On May 02, 2020
Ikinternational:

So I guess your very nice deflection means my point is not valid? lol

Please....don't insult my intelligence. I'm an expert draft player. I see the moves before you even make them.

Being anonymous is exactly what gives people strength to talk rubbish on nairaland. Let's post with our fb pages and see who's really who. I'm all for that

See how many times you use the personal pronoun , a reflection of your egotism?

I am not Interested in you . You are totally irrelevant and inutile. I am not here to make friends or acquaintance with nonentities.
Why do you assume I must be on FB..

Stick to the topic and stop being a pesky irritant

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by adekolaelect(m): 2:36pm On May 02, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state is collective lgbo choice for President.
Who know him ? You people think president position is like giving gallas to motorist along Ibadan Road!!!!!!!!

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by emeone: 2:40pm On May 02, 2020
Sorry to say..
Igbo's should forget about the presidency. Jagaban wants it in 2023, and his political stock (Yoruba), will support him. Also The fulani/Hausa will also take it in a jiffy.
That's leave south south n South East in limbo.
My advice, we should look at the big picture which is Project Biafra.
Nigeria is not a United country, and we don't have a national spirit.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Lot13(m): 2:45pm On May 02, 2020
Ikinternational:

Fine.

lamentation of a defeatist.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by PicLtd: 2:48pm On May 02, 2020
Taye4j:

I laugh in Xhosa. Everybody knows Igbos are extremely emotional. Infact, they behave like a child who has her lollipop sweet taken away, and will stop at nothing to drag his birthday gown in the mud just to express his displeasure at the visitor who took away her lolipop sweet irrespective of whether the visitor wants to replace it with a cake or ice cream.

Yorubas are very good at accusing others of the same feelings they suffer.

Yorubas are so emotional, we see them here everyday almost rolling on the floor and begging others to love them and hate Igbos. We see it here everyday. grin grin
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Ikinternational: 2:50pm On May 02, 2020
omonnakoda:

See how many times you use the personal pronoun , a reflection of your egotism?

I am not Interested in you . You are totally irrelevant and inutile. I am not here to make friends or acquaintance with nonentities.
Why do you assume I must be on FB..

Stick to the topic and stop being a pesky irritant

Guy you have no point. Regardless of your self importance. Unlike you, I don't dare pretend I'm speaking for my village, much less my tribe.
My opinions are mine only. So why wouldn't I speak in the first person?

You people are bold only online. Where you can hide comfortably n spew rubbish. As if you're a Nigerian political shot caller..smh. FOH
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by PicLtd: 2:53pm On May 02, 2020
DEROX:
lol beg bubu that you hate na cauz ur 5% is watery poo

Bubu will go and politics will still remain, after Ahmadu Bello left, politics went on and even an Igbo man became VP and we had several Senate presidents.

So even though it will be your joy as yorubas to keep the East down, your joy will defintely be shortlived, if we can refer to historical records to make inferences to the future. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation / Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters / FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.