Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,132 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account (104849 Views)

States Grumble As FG Slashes N36bn COVID-19 Fund, Omicron Hits 57 Countries / The Identities Of BDC Operators Arrested For "Transferring Funds To Boko Haram" / N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by Amanda4life: 11:13am On May 02, 2020
I say na runs girls and runs mama dey chop our money for governor hand.

I even wish what NNamdi Kalu is saying true.

I just pray Aisha is the one in that Aso rock

All these governors using our money to do runs mamas and girls go hear am.

#WOMANPRESIDENCY2023#
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by Alaganature(m): 11:13am On May 02, 2020
This is pure wickedness..but hope is not what I'm thinking.. Didn't he as a name? and what state is he from? please indicate everything before posting such a news thanks
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by MistadeRegal(m): 11:13am On May 02, 2020
angry
And these are the same 'things' that asked us to stay indoor and stop surviving...
Las las, coronavirus in Nigeria is a scam until otherwise proven.
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by Bekool(m): 11:14am On May 02, 2020
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/covid-19-deputy-governor-in-trouble/

I knew nigerian heartless criminal politicians will also loot funds meant for the eradication and prevention of this coronavirus pandemic. Very useless set of people that are not supposed to have any business anywhere near govt offices.
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by Nobody: 11:15am On May 02, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Say the name of the deputy governor or STFU.

Precisely. Everything is about money to Nigerians and getting it anyway possible. Fake news sells well and some have no problem creating a thousand fake news daily from their sofa.
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by ada9ja(f): 11:16am On May 02, 2020
NextD18:

What is wrong with Osibanjo sef!

Mgbe obula nnor, amu a n'aghoya nko!

Tufiakwa!!

hope you have not left the yaba left isolation?
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by KenModi(m): 11:17am On May 02, 2020
Yenefer:
sharaap

Shut up that your smelling mouth!!
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by KaptainAfrika: 11:22am On May 02, 2020
If they don't mention the state - it is a PDP State.
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by Annie939(f): 11:22am On May 02, 2020
successmatters:
If women don't pull you down, you will be richer than Bill Gates and older than Metusellah.

Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by wilsonchekwas: 11:23am On May 02, 2020
Who is the deputy governor? And why is his name and the state not mentioned? We're trying to combat fake news so if evidence is not put up to follow up this information then it's propaganda to me. What's the deputy governor doing with such money? I thought the governor is in charge of the state. Abi the governor is having erectile dysfunction so he cannot send it to a woman abi?
dre11:

Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by LordofNaija: 11:25am On May 02, 2020
Who else if not ude
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by batstan(m): 11:33am On May 02, 2020
Mysticwebb:

What kind of useless news is this?
The State has no name?
The deputy governor has no name?
This is more like beer parlor gossip.
Coward Tinubu newspaper.
It is Kaduna State, Dr. Hadiza.
grin
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by fridayekpa(m): 11:37am On May 02, 2020
Thats naija for you. Person do bad tin and they re covering his identity.
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by Bhol28: 11:37am On May 02, 2020
Fake,scanty news

1 Like

Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by pek(m): 11:48am On May 02, 2020
This is no news. No information was released. No names whatsoever.
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:49am On May 02, 2020
Stupid journalism.

In one of the states.

Rubbish!
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by Ten06(m): 11:52am On May 02, 2020
That is witchcraft, he should be injected with Corona virus immediately
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by mt77: 11:52am On May 02, 2020
I don't believe it cos details incomplete.
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by jaafree: 11:53am On May 02, 2020
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by nkemdi89(f): 11:54am On May 02, 2020
Racoon:
What kind of shitcrap journalism is this.Junk news.
Beer parlour journalism.

1 Like

Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by hope4nigeria(m): 12:00pm On May 02, 2020
dre11:

Nigerian journalist are the major disaster we have. This unknown governor has committed grave crime that he as a matter of urgent needed to be dealt with, you are now hidden his name, for what reason exactly? That's why there has been noise all over the authenticity of the imposter called buhari, till now, our journalist never ask any question to clear air on the great crime allegations.
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by ursamajor: 12:00pm On May 02, 2020
fairfora:
LOL. I am beginning to hear what I have been waiting for. The last time I said we do not have enough PPEs Masks, Reagents and even kits to use at the various isolation centres, including my duty post, some blind followers took swipe at me here. You cannot experience it better than those in the front line and a good reason why the number of health workers who got infected was so much. All we hear is noise here and there on the TV. Boss Mustapha majestically walked to the mic yesterday and said...we have sent 2 oxygen concentrators and 3 ventilators to Kano, a state with over 10m population? Oh, common...

Now all we hear NCDC say is...we are desperately in need of Beds, we are desperately in Need of Kits, blablabla. What has happened to those billions of naira donated? No allowance has gotten to our hands , nothing yet but the business of saving lives has to go on. the IDH (now NCDC) is not funded by Nigerians or Nigerian Government and all the gullible minds should note this now. The place has been in existence for nearly 100 years now. It's mainly funded by WHO, USAID and CDC of America...no single kobo of Nigerian Government is needed to keep the place running.

I can't wait to know the useless deputy governor and his cohorts in coming days...there are more to come. i hope the case would not be swept under the carpet like they did Humanitarian Affairs Minister's, who hails from Zamfara, the second highest beneficiary of the conditional cash transfer, after katsina. It still baffles me how we got here.
You seem to know a lot about the rot going on.
May God help us in this country.
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by Fuckgovt: 12:05pm On May 02, 2020
Ningen:

PĂ©nis is useless.

Anyway, why is he anonymous?
With no identity, this information is useless.

Journalism is dead in Nigeria.

the journalist are afraid because the regime is a tyranny one
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by Dibodibo(m): 12:06pm On May 02, 2020
I will bet my penis over 1.5 the deputy governor is Phillip shaibu
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by Dibodibo(m): 12:07pm On May 02, 2020
I will bet my penis over 1.5 the deputy governor is Phillip. if u add any other name and state na u sabi
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by Otunbastevo(m): 12:08pm On May 02, 2020
Fake news. If ure sure of ur news name d state & d deputy governor.
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by contigiency(m): 12:12pm On May 02, 2020
This is like a vegetable market gossip. Who is that Deputy governor, doesn't he have name?
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by iPOOPinURmouth: 12:12pm On May 02, 2020
USEless news

1 Like

Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by contigiency(m): 12:15pm On May 02, 2020
Fuckgovt:
the journalist are afraid because the regime is a tyranny one

How could you say a thing like that? Since you started posting nonsense and fake news in the social media, has anybody touched you?

1 Like

Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by contigiency(m): 12:15pm On May 02, 2020
iPOOPinURmouth:
USEless news

You can say that again.
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by jaxxy(m): 12:16pm On May 02, 2020
Thats too bad. Buhari isn't the only problem with Nigeria obviously.
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by Richkid97(m): 12:23pm On May 02, 2020
Oyo state Deputy Governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan / Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.