Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest (104472 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With Followers To Support Tinubu (video) / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Generalmystic: 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2023

28 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by TemplarLandry: 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
grin

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Generalmystic: 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
Asari Dokubo with Ijaw boys are constituting themselves a roller coaster on the wheels of the progress of this nation.

280 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Beremx(f): 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
Another potential terrorist being trained by Tinubu. Asari Dokubo and his gang should be sent to Niger Republic to fight for Nigeria since they're part of the 50million youths

958 Likes 93 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by ruggedtimi(m): 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
Na the boys mumu pass...na those boys dey rely on urgent 2k and they call all the politicians from their various lga asking for money to settle their wives medical bill

564 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by SOSinNigeria: 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
Tinubu has reduced Nigeria to a complete joke. What sort of rubbish is this?!

758 Likes 71 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Generalmystic: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
Tinubu has elevated Agberoism to a high new level in Nigeria

698 Likes 62 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Generalmystic: 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
This madness can only happen in Nigeria, a lawless country.

576 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
grin

This is what is called 'Tit for Tat'. Lol cheesy

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Generalmystic: 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
When KANU called Nigeria a zoo, I was among those that attacked him, now I know better

903 Likes 92 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by meum: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
That’s how a peaceful protest will turn violent with this confrontation(this was changed to counter. The original post had confront)

This group that APC has refused to caution will one day become an uncontrollable group. They should continue.

PS: Someone once argued on this forum that Asari formed the group to secure our oil pipelines πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
So I ask, this his trip to confront(as contained in the original post) NLC in Abuja is the so called pipeline, right? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

414 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
If this is true, Nigeria is gone

Lawless country

MC olumo of ijaw

267 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Generalmystic: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
And to Ijaw nation, Kalabari in particular, which i owe my maternity to, this mad dog shouldn't be allowed to gaud our youths to their early grave. Asari Dokubo is bringing bad name to greater Ijaw nation which he claims to be part of. It's high time we tell him where he came from. Ijaws are not known to be stupid and braggadocios

325 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by fuckJones(f): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
Beremx:
Another potential terrorist being trained by Tinubu. Asari Dokubo and his gang should be sent to Niger Republic to fight for Nigeria since they're part of the 50million youths
stop masturbating, asari Is bigger than you and your family

58 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Generalmystic: 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
And to you Tinubu, instead of addressing the concerns of the labor congress, you unleashed your toothless fat pig.

271 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Whiteangel1234: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ijaws are making themselves national traitors

130 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by wildernessVoice: 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
Truly, Nigeria has become a joke and global shame.
How can a nation be rule turn by turn to pluder our common wealth and nicompops are celebrating to the detriment our children future.
A clear gesture of BAT turn to chop.
Kai, who do us this thing.....?
Young, educated and religious citizens with death conscience.
The LORD have mercy and rescue us in Jesus name.

134 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Seriously this is not what Mr president stands for. Asari should be called to order. It may even be Obi sponsoring him underground who knows.

14 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by limeta(f): 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
What is all this

13 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Creamypie(m): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
Useless fat pig. Those illiterate e carry come never even chop for one week. See how scruffy they look

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Wainey: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
Generalmystic:
Asari Dokubo with Ijaw boys are constituting themselves a roller coaster on the wheels of the progress of this nation.

pls don't call ijaw boys,
That is just Dokubo and his minions.

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Wainey: 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
Frog

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Wainey: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
Generalmystic:
And to Ijaw nation, Kalabari in particular, which o owe my maternity to, this mad dog shouldn't be allowed to gaud our youths to their early grave. Asari Dokubo is bringing bad name to greater Ijaw nation which he claims to be part of. It's high time we tell him where he came from. Ijaws are not known to be stupid and braggadocios
Asari is fighting for his interest with his Amama soldiers just cos of pipeline contract.

Ijaws and Kalabari has nothing to do with this madness

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Generalmystic: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Ijaws are making themselves national traitors
This has been my worries. I don't want Ijaws dragged into Asari Dokubo's madness.

But unfortunately that's the lane it would tow.

Quite unfortunately, this fat pig and his ancestors are not even Ijaws

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by ivolt: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
meum:
That’s how a peaceful protest will turn violent with this confrontation.

This group that APC has refused to caution will one day become an uncontrollable group. They should continue.

PS: Someone once argued on the forum that Asari formed the group to secure our oil pipelines πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
So I ask, this his trip to confront NLC in Abuja is the so called pipeline, right? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I have checked the video from beginning to the end.
Please, where is the confrontation?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by concreteaffairs: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by yarimo(m): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
Beremx:
Shataaaaap

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Generalmystic: 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
Wainey:
Asari is fighting for his interest with his Amama soldiers just cos of pipeline contract.

Ijaws and Kalabari has nothing to do with this madness
Bro I have never implied that Ijaws and Kalabari's has anything to do with this madness, I'm simply saying that, carrying Ijaw youths to Abuja to go constitute nuisance will pit Ijaw nation against other Nigerians. I'm partly Kalabari

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Generalmystic: 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
Wainey:
pls don't call ijaw boys,
That is just Dokubo and his minions.

He should hire Yorubas. Yorubas love fighting proxy war. They lacks ball to confront their fears.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Wainey: 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
Generalmystic:
Bro I have never implied that Ijaws and Kalabari's has anything to do with this madness, I'm simply saying that, carrying Ijaw youths to Abuja to go constitute nuisance will pit Ijaw nation against other Nigerians. I'm partly Kalabari
Anybody that wants to make problem with ijaw cos of this frog is free to do so, that's their cup of tea.
He isn't fighting for ijaw nation after all, therefore no one should call ijaw cos of this guy's street madness

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by ganisucks(f): 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
This tout, and his employer Jonathan don't understand national politics. NLC is doing protest, he is shouting Obi, wait for your turn. He thinks Obi is the reason for their impending sack. He should go to Bern, Oxford, New England, Brussels to see the people who have sacked Bulabu.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Ttalk: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
At the mention of Asari Dokubo all IPOB must flee.

They are all hidden under the bed

98 Likes 13 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital / Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton β€˜Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) / Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.