Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,670 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

How Can U Decline A Visitor At Home With This Covid Scare Without Insulting Th - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can U Decline A Visitor At Home With This Covid Scare Without Insulting Th (430 Views)

A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady / Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? / Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can U Decline A Visitor At Home With This Covid Scare Without Insulting Th by akpunda86: 8:55am On May 02, 2020
Hi guys and family. Hope we all are safe.i have a great issue at home now.iv spoken to my wife but seems not working.In this lockdown her sis a civilservant a mum of two comes to our house everyday drop the kids and zoom to work.
That has been the pattern before but with this coroman in town im scared for my family. She uses the bus every day.The hubby is in lagos thou in east but going bk weekend.
The househelp staying with us learning work i have to stop her till further notice cos i dont know how many people she touched in saloon. So on a token till this over.

My issue now my wife said i dont want her sisters coming to the house bla bla.
Since four days now i wake up pack all i need and drive to to a park in my area till 6pm go home.
My wife is hypertensive i have told her covid no respecter of anybody.she no gree.
SO IF I TELL SIS STOP COMING AFTER COVID SHE BECOMES MY ENEMY. I DONT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THIS.BUT SHE IS LITERATE ENUFF TO KNOW WAT HAPPENING.

1 Like

Re: How Can U Decline A Visitor At Home With This Covid Scare Without Insulting Th by Millenniumlady(f): 8:56am On May 02, 2020
Leave your wife and her sister alone or do you want to ruin your marriage ?
Re: How Can U Decline A Visitor At Home With This Covid Scare Without Insulting Th by NextD18: 9:02am On May 02, 2020
If you can't be bold and brave enough to decide what happens and who comes to your house, then be ready to endanger your life and that of your kids because of your wife's selfishness.

Or still, start praising and hyping her sister in her presence with some erotic suspicious looks.

2 Likes

Re: How Can U Decline A Visitor At Home With This Covid Scare Without Insulting Th by SomoriiN: 9:02am On May 02, 2020
akpunda86:
Hi guys and family. Hope we all are safe.i have a great issue at home now.iv spoken to my wife but seems not working.In this lockdown her sis a civilservant a mum of two comes to our house everyday drop the kids and zoom to work.
That has been the pattern before but with this coroman in town im scared for my family. She uses the bus every day.The hubby is in lagos thou in east but going bk weekend.
The househelp staying with us learning work i have to stop her till further notice cos i dont know how many people she touched in saloon. So on a token till this over.

My issue now my wife said i dont want her sisters coming to the house bla bla.
Since four days now i wake up pack all i need and drive to to a park in my area till 6pm go home.
My wife is hypertensive i have told her covid no respecter of anybody.she no gree.
SO IF I TELL SIS STOP COMING AFTER COVID SHE BECOMES MY ENEMY. I DONT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THIS.BUT SHE IS LITERATE ENUFF TO KNOW WAT HAPPENING.

Be fair, be firm and be fearless. Fair means take decisions which includes her best interests.... Firm stand by your decisions, fearless... Don't panic over the seeming fall out of your decisions.

What you don't want... you don't want. She should learn to respect your decision..or you don't have a wife but a tormentor
Re: How Can U Decline A Visitor At Home With This Covid Scare Without Insulting Th by Kobicove(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2020
akpunda86:
Hi guys and family.

This is not a time for niceties...

You need to put your foot down otherwise the safety of your family would be compromised.

If you're financially capable of handling the additional burden then tell her to leave the kids permanently at your place and only come pick them up at the weekend or look for an alternative place to drop them off when going to work!

1 Like

Re: How Can U Decline A Visitor At Home With This Covid Scare Without Insulting Th by Kylekent59: 9:20am On May 02, 2020
Since you have spoken to her about COVID-19 , and it is doesn't respect any class of which she still remained adamant, then your best option is for you to start educating her sister; she should always put on her mask, sanitise her hands.... to the one that does saloon work, let her resume her job. She should also be on her mask, and also sanitise her hands every time she's attended to a customer.

If the above didn't work, then start toasting her sister, but no sex or touching ooo...

Give her much attention, and also the house help.

Women are too quick to getting jealous when attention has been drawn from them.
Re: How Can U Decline A Visitor At Home With This Covid Scare Without Insulting Th by Nobody: 9:31am On May 02, 2020
Just tell her to tell the sister to leave the kids with you this period and face her work that way she will reduce the risk of infecting even her own kids
Re: How Can U Decline A Visitor At Home With This Covid Scare Without Insulting Th by Gofwane(m): 9:38am On May 02, 2020
Say to your wife "your sister is sexy as Bleep"

Nobody will tell your wife before she does the needful.
Re: How Can U Decline A Visitor At Home With This Covid Scare Without Insulting Th by dawnomike(m): 9:40am On May 02, 2020
The safety of Your immediate family (wife and kids) comes first my brother... Protect them no matter who feels offended. You'll appologize after the pandemic biko!
Re: How Can U Decline A Visitor At Home With This Covid Scare Without Insulting Th by Nobody: 10:04am On May 02, 2020
Gofwane:
Say to your wife "your sister is sexy as Bleep"

Nobody will tell your wife before she does the needful.
my niggagrin

Re: How Can U Decline A Visitor At Home With This Covid Scare Without Insulting Th by akpunda86: 10:15am On May 02, 2020
The sister came but didnt come inside but passed her an item thru the gate.i dont know wat my wife told her.Noting like marrying an intelligent wife beauty without intelligence is rubbish.im trying protecting all i have in this world my family and my wife making me look stupid.like an enemy to the family.Even my aged parents i dont see them anymore.i dont wanna be responsible for ny calamity.
Re: How Can U Decline A Visitor At Home With This Covid Scare Without Insulting Th by PureGoldh(m): 10:59am On May 02, 2020
No do pass urself nii...just free Dem...make sure your family and the visitors initiates intensive proper hygiene...with that Nothing go happen to una.

The fear of CoronaVirus is actually the beginning of wisdom

(1) (Reply)

Envy Acknowledges Success As Jealousy Destroys Character / Advanced Bang Rule And Bang Rule All For Free. / Court Dissolves 8years marriage as husband starve wife of sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.