Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF (22700 Views)

Tinubu’s Reinstated Fuel Subsidy Will Drain Almost Half Of Oil Revenue—IMF Warns / Removal Of Fuel Subsidy Will Bring Investments, Make Nigeria Prosperous – Tinubu / 'Buhari Shall Not Return Crusade' In Lagos By Pastor Val Inawutaoku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by money121(m): 10:16am On May 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by crossfm: 10:16am On May 02, 2020
K
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by loosecanon50(m): 10:16am On May 02, 2020
grin
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by Saucekide25(m): 10:16am On May 02, 2020
Nice
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by Kingrefreshed: 10:16am On May 02, 2020
SocialJustice:
Fuel should be selling for less than N100 now but it is still at N125. If it is to increase price, they won't hesitate. Fucking government.

You read my post last week when i was campaigning for fuel price reduction and i was banned by an idiot here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by Priwillo: 10:17am On May 02, 2020
Nigeria is not working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by LZAA: 10:17am On May 02, 2020
But but APCheat held rallies around lagos in favour of fuel subsidy
They even managed to hike the price to 145 when we were buying 87
Sai APCheat
Sai rugagrin
Cc imhotep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2020 Afamed helinues sarrki

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by Kingrefreshed: 10:18am On May 02, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://punchng.com/fuel-subsidy-will-not-return-fg-assures-imf/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

Even though i was the one campaigning for fuel price reduction as its been done right now all over the world but instead i was attacked,threaghtened and Banned by one idiot here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by Racoon(m): 10:18am On May 02, 2020
[s]
Yenefer:
Something is wrong with Buhari... imagine enemy of the state running CBN for about 6 years now..., Emefiele is corrupt. Always wearing a red neck tie means he is Cult member from Nsukka
[/s] What is your problem? The cabal using him as a conduit pipe does not worry you right?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by mikylon(m): 10:18am On May 02, 2020
This is good for the nation. Nigerians should be ready for increase in transportation and goods once the price of crude oil goes up.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by ayobaye(m): 10:18am On May 02, 2020
Hmmmm, amen o
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by ruchexabuoma: 10:19am On May 02, 2020
Hmm...
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by shegemenge(m): 10:19am On May 02, 2020
The Nigerian Government cannot be trusted just by words of the mouth, the IMF should do all that they can to ensure subsidy payment doesn't retun. A scheme that favours only a few elites to the detriment of the larger Nigerian populace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by aladeokin1000(m): 10:21am On May 02, 2020
Hum
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by SocialJustice: 10:22am On May 02, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

You read my post last week when i was campaigning for fuel price reduction and i was banned by an idiot here.
Don't waste your time here, if you want to campaign, go to twitter but you need money to make a hash tag trend
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by NAIJACLOUDCOM: 10:22am On May 02, 2020
Wow sad
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2020
Good
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by Nobody: 10:25am On May 02, 2020
Yenefer:
Something is wrong with Buhari... imagine enemy of the state running CBN for about 6 years now..., Emefiele is corrupt. Always wearing a red neck tie means he is Cult member from Nsukka
unkind people spread malicious tales

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:25am On May 02, 2020
Nice one. Meanwhile sub ur Dstv and gotv from home and contact us for any issues.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by mrvitalis(m): 10:26am On May 02, 2020
4Play:
But they still have a price 'range' of circa N125.00 so it's not a deregulated market. Fixing fuel prices and the subsidy scheme is too lucrative a scam to be abandoned. It does not help that many Nigerians think low fuel prices is a human right which creates an alliance between the middle class who want cheap fuel and the crooks who benefit from the subsidy regime.
Exactly remove fuel subsidy and see middle class take interest in government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by Denko2721987(m): 10:28am On May 02, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://punchng.com/fuel-subsidy-will-not-return-fg-assures-imf/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

So if subsidy is removed, what will be the pu.o price of fuel.. I want to believe that it will be much more than what it is now which will also lead to inflation of goods and services across the country.. And to add salt to injury, no sustainable power, no feasible alternative energy options or palliatives for the masses all thanks to poor leadership.. If u believe they will use the subsidy money to better the infrastructure of this same Nigeria wey we know since then the joke is on you. Becos nothing will significantly change.. Subsidy removal ko subsidy disjointing ni..
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by NaijadrivaCars: 10:29am On May 02, 2020
Tori, what they are 'silently' paying since 2015.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by Kingrefreshed: 10:29am On May 02, 2020
SocialJustice:
Don't waste your time here, if you want to campaign, go to twitter but you need money to make a hash tag trend

True !!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by opius: 10:30am On May 02, 2020
Hmmmm, iro lo ma pa yin Hanty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by EdiskyHarry: 10:31am On May 02, 2020
Oh no, it's finished, one thing I know very well about this government is that if the tell you that this will not happen, just know that, that is exactly what will happen. Prepare to be buying fuel 500 naira a litre .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by JimohMomoh: 10:31am On May 02, 2020
[s]
JAMO84:
Buhari has done it again. We haven't had any fuel scarcity in like four years now, something that use to happen every six months during the sixteen miserable years of the useless Poverty Development Party.

Subsidies are gone for good, any marketer that doesn't want to accept the new reality can start selling palm oil.

For the first time since 1993, we are going to completely get rid of the fraudulent subsidy regime and use the money to development our critical infrastructure!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
[/s]
N30k BMC monthly stipend at work.

Kontinue your ass-leaking, las las you go dey alrite.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2020
This is good for the igbos. Leave the market free and no special treatment for anybody.

You will see how igbos will take over the economy of Nigeria.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by Kennitrust(m): 10:39am On May 02, 2020
There was no subsidy in the first place so, stop playing with our intelligences if the process is not favoring anymore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Two Lagos Guber Candidates Step Down For Jandor / Profile Of Agbu Kefas, Taraba Governor-Elect / American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.