Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) (7981 Views)

What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo / Not Many Have Balls Like This Man Would You Do This If U Find Urself In This Pix / Ladies What Would U Do If U Find Urself In A Room Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 9:59am On May 02, 2020
Can u overcome the temptation?

Re: What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) by bmdmixer: 10:04am On May 02, 2020
not attractive enough

10 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 10:07am On May 02, 2020
Bifeco01:
Alaye! Nothing, absolutely nothing, I will carry my bible and read.
Are u sure?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) by fergie001: 10:09am On May 02, 2020
I will cover the wrapper well for her........

If you wan chop frog, chop the one wey get egg. cool

13 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) by mediocre(m): 10:11am On May 02, 2020
This question is why they call you people rapists.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) by Maturedconnect: 10:12am On May 02, 2020
I will wake her up to sleep well.Lobatan

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 10:17am On May 02, 2020
fergie001:
I will cover the wrapper well for her ........

If you wan chop frog, chop the one wey get egg. cool

3 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 10:17am On May 02, 2020
mediocre:
[s]This question is why they call you people rapists.[/s]
Re: What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:19am On May 02, 2020
She looks like she musty grin
Re: What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 10:19am On May 02, 2020
Bifeco01:
Yes na, real niggas d**k don't rise until its necessary
OK
Re: What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) by Kylekent59: 10:24am On May 02, 2020
it is very easy.

Take a cloth and cover her up, or use your jacket. Close the door, go outside and sit. You can start playing games on your device or music.

When she wakes up, you can now call her and tell her what happened.

Me: Kate, as i entered the room,i saw you half naked, your wrapper didn't cover you completely.

Kate: really, thanks.

Me: Just cover yourself next-time cus i saw it all, covered you with my jacket and left.

From that day, Kate go dey respect you.

The only way to contain this is for your brain to function first, and not your dick.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) by Kingsteve(m): 10:25am On May 02, 2020
Why would she be sleeping half naked on the matrimonial bed in the first place?
What about the visitor's room, or any other room?

She's obviously looking for something...
She's on a mission!
The question is...are you willing to embark on this same mission?

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 10:26am On May 02, 2020
Kylekent59:
it is very easy.

Take a cloth and cover her up, or use your jacket. Close the door, go outside and sit. You can start playing games on your device or music.

Me: Kate, as i entered the room,i saw you half naked, your wrapper didn't cover you completely.

Me: Just cover yourself next-time cus i saw it all, covered you with my jacket and left.

OK
Re: What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) by yanabasee1(m): 10:33am On May 02, 2020
Nothing will happen....

Will go outside and find some football fields to go spend some me time....Then return when she must have woken up....
Re: What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 10:37am On May 02, 2020
yanabasee1:
Nothing will happen....

Will go outside and find some football fields to go spend some me time....Then return when she must have woken up....
4 night?
Re: What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) by yanabasee1(m): 10:40am On May 02, 2020
ghettokid1:

In night?

The picture doesn't look like it's nighted na...

But if were to be at night.... Viewing centres full area na... or rooms go full house na....or I enter kitchen go cook or prepare food eat.....

No evil come against thy God's son shall prosper....

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 10:42am On May 02, 2020
yanabasee1:

The picture doesn't look like it's nighted na...

But if were to be at night.... Viewing centres full area na... or rooms go full house na....or I enter kitchen go cook or prepare food eat.....

No evil come against thy God's son shall prosper....
Good of u
Re: What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) by khiaa(f): 10:43am On May 02, 2020
Kylekent59:
it is very easy.

The only way to contain this is for your brain to function first, and not your dick.

Forget about covering her up, just close the door and walk away.
Hi Stevie.
Re: What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:43am On May 02, 2020
She's clearly giving me a sign to fúck her
But I won't grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 10:52am On May 02, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
She's clearly giving me a sign to fúck her
But I won't grin
OK
Re: What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) by Offpoint: 11:04am On May 02, 2020
Take a glimpse for curiosity purpose, get a blanket and cover her up or take a glimpse and walk out, come back again and search for what's not missing and take a glimpse again. Go out and come back with cam, record for 30s, go out and close the door. Take my phone to the bathroom, zoom what I recorded and take a better look, bring out my chicken and choke it until it puke. Delete and go my way.

I'm an honest man

11 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:07am On May 02, 2020
It's not hard na, just close the door and go play some games.... make she dey inside dey deceive herself
Re: What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) by Kylekent59: 11:09am On May 02, 2020
khiaa:

Forget about covering her up, just close the door and walk away.
Hi Stevie.

When someone else enters what happens??

It is always good to reason carefully before quoting one grin grin

With my suggestion, when someone else enters, he won't see that temptation because she is now fully covered.

Very easy.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) by Light78: 11:15am On May 02, 2020
Kylekent59:

When someone else enters what happens??

It is always good to reason carefully before quoting one grin grin

With my suggestion, when someone else enters, he won't see that temptation because she is now fully covered.

Very easy.

wow!

You killed it. I like people reasoning reasons
Re: What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) by AfroKnight: 12:05pm On May 02, 2020
In my bed? I’ll be angry. I’ll take a picture and send to my wife. That girl will not sleep in my house that night.

If I wanted to cheat, I would do it with an outsider and definitely not in my house.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) by Benito25: 12:46pm On May 02, 2020
piwr:
Stakers, visit my signature.

This guy is into football scamming business please run for your life
Re: What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) by Exc2000: 12:55pm On May 02, 2020
I wont do nada, i'll simply pull off my cloths as if she doesn't exist and proceed to shower, after that I move to the living room to watch some soccer
Re: What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) by fergie001: 1:09pm On May 02, 2020
ghettokid1:

Baba, I no dey waste my semen again ooooo....

You must be worth it.
Re: What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) by Mogajunior(m): 1:18pm On May 02, 2020
My Odogu no kuku get sense. I will split those legs apart and Bleep the living hell outta her pussy. Nonsense!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men and Women Have Different Sizes of Private Parts: Look For Your Size!!! / How Do You Call Sex In Your Local Dialect? / Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.