Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day (1699 Views)

If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed / Name One Song That You Hate And Everyone Else Loves / Peter Omokaro, Titilayo Nosa-Igiebor Sex Video Played As Evidence In Lagos Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by Samuell2019(m): 11:17am On May 02, 2020
Good day everyone. Music is food for the soul. Heck, life without music is practically meaningless. What's that one music you promised to play on your wedding day?
Mine is Perfect by Ed Sheeran and a self written song for my baby.

cc: Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz138eL8C24
Re: What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by McBrooklyn(m): 11:19am On May 02, 2020
Patoranking - Happy Day

9ice - Wedding Day

2face - African Queen

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by osamz007: 11:21am On May 02, 2020
M
Re: What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by pyyxxaro: 11:25am On May 02, 2020
Ras Kimono
Re: What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by Samuell2019(m): 11:28am On May 02, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Ras Kimono

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by thesicilian: 11:58am On May 02, 2020
Iyawo mi by Timi Dakolo
Ada ada by flavour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:58am On May 02, 2020
Anytime, I listen to Fireflies, it's melody sends good hormones down my body of the beautiful universe we live in.

Owl city is one of the GOATs of music but only few people know this musical phenomenon.
Owl city doesn't sing for just this planet, Owl city sings for the whole universe and galaxies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoitiIbdeaM

In the dead quiet, dark of the night, when I watch this video on blasting headphone or good sound system, I have good feelings and highs, then I start reading people's comments beneath the song, another set of good feelings start erupting.

A nigga once said, he played this song at his wedding and everyone freezed like ghosts.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 02, 2020
Brenda fassies "wedding day". That is if I change mind about a quiet wedding though.

1 Like

Re: What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by DrPurple(m): 12:06pm On May 02, 2020
Timi Dakolo
Simi
AG Baby
2face Songs

1 Like

Re: What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by Samuell2019(m): 12:16pm On May 02, 2020
Eulalia:
Brenda fassies "wedding day". That is if I change mind about a quiet wedding though.

A lady that wants a quiet wedding is rare in these parts.
Re: What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 02, 2020
Samuell2019:

A lady that wants a quiet wedding is rare in these parts.

With maturity comes a lot of understanding. You'll get to see that most things we clamor for are not necessary.
To me, it waste of money and resources. Wistful spending when the money can be put to other uses after marriage.

1 Like

Re: What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by BunbleBee: 1:23pm On May 02, 2020
Avengers Theme Song
...or I'm not attending my wedding.
Re: What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by Samuell2019(m): 1:26pm On May 02, 2020
Eulalia:

With maturity comes a lot of understanding. You'll get to see that most things we clamor for are not necessary.
To me, it waste of money and resources. Wistful spending when the money can be put to other uses after marriage.

I do agree with this. Parents (moms) want big weddings too though. I just feel one should never acquire debt just to show off.
Re: What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by Johnson225(m): 1:27pm On May 02, 2020
smiley
Re: What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by OlawaleBammie: 1:29pm On May 02, 2020
Obey na

Obey Commander...

Eto igbeyawo laye, Oba Oluwa nifi lele, pelu ase ni

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by emmy512: 1:29pm On May 02, 2020
You may kiss the bride
Re: What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by Samuell2019(m): 1:29pm On May 02, 2020
light099:

Owl city is one of the GOATs of music but only few people know this musical phenomenon.
Owl city doesn't sing for just this planet, Owl city sings for the whole universe and galaxies.

Owl city just got a new fan. The music is beautiful

3 Likes

Re: What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 02, 2020
parte after partegrin

1 Like

Re: What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 02, 2020
Samuell2019:

I do agree with this. Parents (moms) want big weddings too though. I just feel one should never acquire debt just to show off.

Hm. I thank God for the kind of parents I had. They were never the type to force things on you. Even if they were alive today, they'll let me have my way provided we do the needful which is " dowry" and doing the list after which you guys can do your ceremony in the hole if you like. Lol very simple people. They lived like British people. No much drama.

1 Like

Re: What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by willyo(m): 1:36pm On May 02, 2020
I must play Paul Play

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by Samuell2019(m): 1:38pm On May 02, 2020
BunbleBee:
Avengers Theme Song

Re: What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 02, 2020
Eulalia:

Hm. I thank God for the kind of parents I had. They were never the type to force things on you. Even if they were alive today, they'll let me have my way provided we do the needful which is " dowry" and doing the list after which you guys can do your ceddsremony in the hole if you like. Lol very simple people. They lived like British people. No much drama.
May your parents rest in peace, seems they died quite young. Were theay in an accident??
Re: What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by CapedBaldy: 1:48pm On May 02, 2020
Triple H entrance music,
All the songs from Naruto,
Attack on Titan opening song from season 1,
And some of the Corona virus songs that are playing on radio
Re: What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 02, 2020
GenBuhari:

May your parents rest in peace, seems they died quite young. Were theay in an accident??

Nope. Not through accident. Mum left at very young age. But dad tried.
Re: What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by raquel97: 2:02pm On May 02, 2020
P square No one be like you
Sunny Neji Oruka
Timi Dakolo. iyawo mi
Patoranking Happy Day
Sauti Soul Susana

1 Like

Re: What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by Manuel69: 2:03pm On May 02, 2020
BunbleBee:
Avengers Theme Song

My nigggga
Re: What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 02, 2020
Eulalia:

Nope. Not through accident. Mum left at very young age. But dad tried.
Sorry Dear.
Why we even panicking about Coro while Nigeria already seems to be in a state of perpetual pandemic with so many dying before old age.
Re: What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 02, 2020
GenBuhari:
Sorry Dear.
Why we even panicking about Coro while Nigeria already seems to be in a state of perpetual pandemic with so many dying before old age.

Thanks. smiley
It is well with us. God is our only hope.
Re: What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 02, 2020
Eulalia:

Thanks. smiley
It is well with us. God is our only hope.

Kindly respond
Re: What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by Happyfela(m): 2:28pm On May 02, 2020
Runtown.... The Latest.
Re: What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 02, 2020
Samuell2019:

Owl city just got a new fan. The music is beautiful

The music even touches you more when you read the comments under it.
I used to listen to Owlcity alot since around 10 years ago, although I don't listen to his songs nowadays, yet I still have the same love and respect for him.
Owlcity doesn't do conventional songs, he does electronic genre. His songs always have this unique lyrics, outerspace title and this special, optical illusional album-art.

Fireflies I think is his debut song but he has a lot of cool stuffs.
Another thing is how Adam Young looks a lot like Messi.
Although no entertainer/musician can beat MJ in my records, yet Owlcity is on my top list.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The One Song You Played Or Must Play On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 02, 2020
OcVoice:

Kindly respond

[code][/code]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheating- Heartbreak / Happy Birthday To Me (pictures) / What Does She Mean By This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.