Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,551 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Your Views Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Views Please. (307 Views)

What Are Your Views On Females Posting Pictures On Instagram? / Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please / Join Whatsapp TV For Erotic Status Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Views Please. by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 02, 2020
Hello good morning,please what does it mean to dream that someone sent you to withdraw money from the bank, I had a dream that a man friend of mine asked me to go and help him to withdraw money from the bank a very huge amount of money but when I got there I entered the bank but they told me they have closed so I wasn’t able to withdraw the money, so I went back, please do you know what this means, I wasn’t thinking about the man before I slept and we never had any discussion about money before.
Thank you.
Re: Your Views Please. by CplusJason: 1:05pm On May 02, 2020
I am not "Joseph the Interpreter" but i will advise you to pray against the spirit of Disappointment and "Almost There" syndrome.

I hope this your "Man Friend" is not somebody's husband.
Re: Your Views Please. by IceColdVeins(m): 1:09pm On May 02, 2020
It's a popular belief that when someone you know entrusts you with money in your dreams. It basically means you need to return whatever belonging the person has with you presently.
It's like a warning dream.
Re: Your Views Please. by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 02, 2020
Ur mind sees himnas potential maga
Re: Your Views Please. by Bartork(m): 1:45pm On May 02, 2020
divadot:
Hello good morning,please what does it mean to dream that someone sent you to withdraw money from the bank, I had a dream that a man friend of mine asked me to go and help him to withdraw money from the bank a very huge amount of money but when I got there I entered the bank but they told me they have closed so I wasn’t able to withdraw the money, so I went back, please do you know what this means, I wasn’t thinking about the man before I slept and we never had any discussion about money before.
Thank you.

Pray

Pray

Pray

(1) (Reply)

Need A Psychologist Or A Counsellor? Reach Me / Join This Whatsapp TV For Funny Memes, Steady Giveaway, Sure Betting Odds ��� / Thread For Slay Queens&slay Kings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.