Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,401 members, 7,853,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations (77426 Views)

Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State / Soldier Advising Youth In Kubwa, Abuja Against Looting Food Items Meant For NYSC / Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by pocohantas(f): 11:39am On May 03, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Mentioning 'village people' in a condescending manner only shows you have lost touch with the reality of your roots only to embrace a pseudo semi culture of the European countries. In London we have people who will act as such, even in God's own enclave USA you will still get uncultured people who will act as such. Do always remember to note there are uncultured people in every society and free your village people. Nice talking to you NLs itibolibo.

There is no part of my post that mentioned village people in a condescending manner. Every single post has same message- people like this are everywhere. Offline, online, on the streets, in our hometowns...etc. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Vulcan24(m): 11:42am On May 03, 2020
next time organise it better

the method all over the world is a recipe for mobbing

so don't come with ikorodu idea of ppl. if u share things like that in vgc they will blow grammar too and go home to bring double barrel

if u share it like that in ikoyi, they will threaten each other with police and lawyer

if u do it like that in lekki and ajah they will abuse you and splash mud water on you with their big Jeep.

so na human nature... u av to State the rules if u wanto do such open charity
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by leonard002(m): 11:43am On May 03, 2020
Tufiakwa. Seriously I can't even explain this. Is it that hunger and lack exposes animalistic tendencies in human beings. I don't even know
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by DexterousOne(m): 11:45am On May 03, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Black man get serious problem.

All the fools quoting me, read my lips,

"Black man get serious problem."

Fvcking hypocrites.

I agree 100%

There is something fundamentally wrong somewhere
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Kimply: 11:50am On May 03, 2020
This situation is actually bringing our the animalistic behavior in us. It's such a pity that even those that want to hel can't help anymore due to our barbaric ways.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by jbridges(f): 11:52am On May 03, 2020
izzou:
I do not believe and subscribe to giveaways anymore

If they recipients won't try to scam you, they'll be very ungrateful in the end

Look for someone in your family tree. If everyone in your family don belle full, walk downstairs to your gateman and drivers and bless their lives

Gbam, you nailed it. Charity, they say begins at home. All these people forming relieving the suffering of the people. Have they reached out to their sisters,brothers, cousins, neighbors even street inhabitants. No, they want recognition while people very close to them are dying of hunger. Rubbish
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Farki: 11:56am On May 03, 2020
SeverusSnape:
I tire for people.

Most Nigerians are not civil, Simple instructions they won't follow, Even so called graduates do the same.
If you do your things gently, They will tell you "Guy you dey dull" or "follow who know road", What rubbish.
This video is an eyesore, It's grotesque.
I support, No relief material or palliatives should be shared there in this life and the next.

Have you noticed when you travel out and the pilot says nobody should stand until the plane has come to a complete stop, foreigners obey but Nigerians stand up immediately the wheels touch the ground.

4 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by abidex0z(m): 11:58am On May 03, 2020
That's outrageous, she should have gotten like two to three soldiers following her around, that's the only thing that can keep them in order...
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Farki: 12:04pm On May 03, 2020
This is why I don't give things out anymore. Nigerians don't know their limits.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Prenonjebose: 12:05pm On May 03, 2020
It's amazing how many people concluded that the woman was clout chasing and on a fake philanthropy. When the rich were donating money to govt, it was condemned because of the believe that the funds would be embezzled, which is true. Many people advocated for the affluent to try assist those around. Now this

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Anijay1212(m): 12:05pm On May 03, 2020
pocohantas:

1. Did you tell your people you are out of work?

2. When you were working, did you give your people?

How come your PEOPLE are giving others and not giving you. Not a single one. You and your people have personal problems.
Lol... Well madam Poco to answer ur posers,yes my ppl are aware,yes i did contributed my own quota and finaly i dnt hv any issues with them ok.
My only problem is that i dont knw how to beg and that is what they want.
My prayer is for this covid19 to go away so i go out and fend for myself.
Have a nice day ma'am.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 03, 2020
pocohantas:

There is no part of my post that mentioned village people in a condescending manner. Every single post has same message- people like this are everywhere. Offline, online, on the streets, in our hometowns...etc. Thank you.
I believe the ' village people' meant here are supposedly evil people? Don menshun.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by EgunMogaji2: 12:08pm On May 03, 2020
NLReposter:
angry So we should avoid the whole Ikorodu (a city) because of your giveaway-go-wrong?

Nonesense and Buhari

I certainly would.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by wristbangle: 12:08pm On May 03, 2020
If at all, any palliatives should be distributed in Ikorodu, I would advise respective agencies to go with military or paramilitary officers.

Though I don't see happening again since the area have been registered "no go area"
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by khalids: 12:09pm On May 03, 2020
Although what happened was not right....but I don't think its right to just label these people with unprintable names, especially when you do not know what they have been through or where they are coming from.

if you have faced the kind of hardship these people have experienced, you would probably do worse.....

The white people that we think are civilized, is simply because their government has put in place measures that will ensure their people don't get desperate........without it, even them will behave worse than animals.

In Nigeria, the people are continuously in desperation mode......

Imagine you have not eaten for 1week, then someone comes to share 100 packets of noddles and there are 200people in front of you...what do you think you will do.......its to scatter everything, hoping that in the confusion something will get to you.....

Me I cannot judge them o....just thank God you are not in their shoes and if you can help, go ahead and render help, but with sense...
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by YorubaPrince: 12:09pm On May 03, 2020
The dude above is everything wrong with a typical / average Nigerian. 95% of Nigerians have serious mental problems.

I don't know why pple are surprised with this sort of behavior. This is a norm among Nigerians.

95% of Nigerians are greedy, selfish, uncivilized, mentally unstable including all those commenting on this forum.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Liftedhands(f): 12:09pm On May 03, 2020
Raymeskey:
When are we going to be behaving like humans

What are the characteristics of humans self? Are all these behaviors included? If not then who are they? Or what are they?
What do I even know self?
I saw a video a while back where one guy said it's non living things that stay in ikorodu now I agree with him.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by PicLtd: 12:10pm On May 03, 2020
Hungry wan kill Covidodo, sweetsell, helinues, omonnakoda and other ewedu muslims agberoes. grin

Ndi oshi! grin
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by YorubaPrince: 12:12pm On May 03, 2020
khalids:
Although what happened was not right....but I don't think its right to just label these people with unprintable names, especially when you do not know what they have been through or where they are coming from.

if you have faced the kind of hardship these people have experienced, you would probably do worse.....

The white people that we think are civilized, is simply because their government has put in place measures that will ensure their people don't get desperate........without it, even them will behave worse than animals.

Imagine you have not eaten for 1week, then someone comes to share 100 packets of noddles and there are 200people in front of you...what do you think you will do.......its to scatter everything, hoping that in the confusion something will get to you.....

Me I cannot judge them o....just thank God you are not in their shoes and if you can help, go ahead and render help, but with sense...

Dude, you're everything wrong with the average Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by pocohantas(f): 12:13pm On May 03, 2020
Prenonjebose:
It's amazing how many people concluded that the woman was clout chasing and on a fake philanthropy. When the rich were donating money to govt, it was condemned because of the believe that the funds would be embezzled, which is true. Many people advocated for the affluent to try assist those around. Now this

You can never please world people. Smart people do not even try anymore!

Anijay1212:

Lol... Well madam Poco to answer ur posers,yes my ppl are aware,yes i did contributed my own quota and finaly i dnt hv any issues with them ok.
My only problem is that i dont knw how to beg and that is what they want.
My prayer is for this covid19 to go away so i go out and fend for myself.
Have a nice day ma'am.

I join you in your prayers. When you get back on your feet, please ensure you continue giving to them. They are obviously very grateful like the person you quoted insinuated. wink

You don’t know how to “beg”, lol. My people have a saying, “na who talk im problem - them go call meeting for”.

Moralgladiator:
I believe the ' village people' meant here are supposedly evil people? Don menshun.

Context is very important when reading. Don’t mention too.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by emeryl(f): 12:16pm On May 03, 2020
Too bad
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by OpinionCounts(m): 12:21pm On May 03, 2020
Let this happen in Rivers State and you will see fools like the lowlife i was wasting my effort educating yesterday come here to call the entire state cultists, touts, wicked people etc....this is a product of a failed country...it happens in every state in the country, just pray not to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:21pm On May 03, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Nonsense so will should avoid ikroudu because of the giveaway who send you
You doing giveaway to impress your self and also peope tob praise you on social media

People Dey hungry for ikrodu they no care ThankGod they no steal your handbag
Yoruba demon
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by idtwo: 12:23pm On May 03, 2020
I disagree in entirety with this view that you owe no one. That's not true. There is no self-made man or woman anywhere. We all got some help along the line, it may be in form of counsel/advice, connection, money etc but we were assisted by others and the best way a man that has been lifted can show gratitude is for him to lift another. We must not let people's toxic attitude(behaviour) pollute our soul.

pocohantas:

You are right too. We would send this message to Bill Gates, Zuckerberg, Jack Ma and other world organizations. They should focus on their continents and family trees.

Africa is about the biggest recipient of giveaways. grin grin

What is all this relative talk sef. How did the concept of village people come about? Isn’t it from people who got burned after going back home to share bread or money? Isn’t that why some people abroad refuse to come back home and visit their villages?

So why are we acting like family/friends haven’t done worse to people. Are these people not someone’s family member(s)?

I think the best thing is everybody should hold their money. You no even owe anybody.

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by khalids: 12:23pm On May 03, 2020
YorubaPrince:

Dude, you're everything wrong with the average Nigerian.

You are free to say what you want
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by olumide4christ: 12:26pm On May 03, 2020
NLReposter:
This is what Buhari has turned Nigerians into, or rather Nigerians turned themselves into by not voting right or knowing their rights.

Great Nigeria of 1980s are now laughing stocks

to even share palliative na problem to FG, let alone cash.
worst still, Borrowhari won't stop borrowing.

Please free Buhari of this...is Buhari the cause of the behavior of this people? Have we not seen videos upon videos on social media and TV of palliatives being shared by public and private individuals to people?? Did the people in a lot of those videos behave like this
Just yesterday when I went to a market close to Lawanson with my wife, we saw bags of palliatives stacked in the verandah of a house near the market, with the gate locked and some people going around compiling names of prospective recipients. We saw some residents of the street standing/sitting outside their houses, waiting. There was no fighting or struggling.
Let's stop blaming Buhari for everything we do wrong in this country!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by dayleke: 12:28pm On May 03, 2020
Farki:

Have you noticed when you travel out and the pilot says nobody should stand until the plane has come to a complete stop, foreigners obey but Nigerians stand up immediately the wheels touch the ground.

Funny but true. grin
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 03, 2020
pocohantas:

You can never please world people. Smart people do not even try anymore!

I join you in your prayers. When you get back on your feet, please ensure you continue giving to them. They are obviously very grateful like the person you quoted insinuated. wink

You don’t know how to “beg”, lol. My people have a saying, “na who talk im problem - them go call meeting for”.

Context is very important when reading. Don’t mention too.
The 'don menshun' was in response to your benevolent ' thank you gesture' . Do you really know the meaning of ' itibolibo'? grin
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by pocohantas(f): 12:29pm On May 03, 2020
idtwo:
I disagree in entirety with this view that you owe no one. That's not true. There is no self-made man or woman anywhere. We all got some help along the line, it may be in form of counsel/advice, connection, money etc but we were assisted by others and the best way a man that has been lifted can show gratitude is for him to lift another. We must not let people's toxic attitude(behaviour) pollute our soul.

I owe no one. Except my family of course.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by OpinionCounts(m): 12:29pm On May 03, 2020
khalids:

I clearly get your point, but it is not enough to justify the act, if not you could also justify some robbery acts because desperation inspired some, hence they deserve the name label that befits their attitude. Also very impotantly, Say the same when it happens in states you love to hate... people will use unprintable names and attribute it as a lifestyle and culture of the entire people in the state if it happened in some states they love to hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Donbabaj: 12:30pm On May 03, 2020
Madam should have done your preliminary survey of the environment before you embark on you journey.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Dpharisee: 12:31pm On May 03, 2020
This Coro has shown that SW after voting Buhari and castigating Igbos are not having the best of time under this Govt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

New Way Of Defrauding And Emptying Bank Account Discovered / Was Nigerian Student Arrested In USA For Impregnating 4 Female Police Officers? / Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.