Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,377 members, 7,853,685 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations (77423 Views)

Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State / Soldier Advising Youth In Kubwa, Abuja Against Looting Food Items Meant For NYSC / Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by henrybomb(m): 10:07am On May 03, 2020
yomi007k:

Dear, Ikorodu people are barbarians. tongue

You wana take a trip?
I stay in Ikorodu and I can tell you whole heartedly that we are not all barbarians she met the angry and greedy ones.
She should have teamed up with the CDA of that particular community to ease the process because this scenario could have played out anywhere in Lagos not just Ikorodu

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by emotionada: 10:11am On May 03, 2020
pocohantas:
“Don’t Visit Ikorodu”, Woman Warns Nigerians After A Giveaway.

A twitter user @bimbo_cash who tried organizing a giveaway to help people in these perilous times, warns people to stay away from Ikorodu.

In the video she posted, the people can be seen carting away the items, without any fear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OlQrnTdqL0

SOURCE:https://twitter.com/bimbo_cash/status/1255932632275263490

Who organises giveaway in states like Lagos without security?

It's like organizing giveaway in a ghetto where hemp smokers abound and you expect them to act normal.

That would be asking for too much.

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:11am On May 03, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

the One uguwanyi, Ikpeazu, Peter Obi and others stole can't feed southeast? or you think queuing to receive apu and egusi soup is life?

who even know those behind the Robin hood in that incident, perhaps your hungry kinsmen
this one ur eyes dey show red so , u don finish the he expired rice sai Barbar sent to you

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Honest2(m): 10:12am On May 03, 2020
pocohantas:
“Don’t Visit Ikorodu”, Woman Warns Nigerians After A Giveaway.

A twitter user @bimbo_cash who tried organizing a giveaway to help people in these perilous times, warns people to stay away from Ikorodu.

In the video she posted, the people can be seen carting away the items, without any fear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OlQrnTdqL0

SOURCE:https://twitter.com/bimbo_cash/status/1255932632275263490

After watching those videos and the write up plus all the tweets I felt like this woman is just an attention seeker

like who send her at the 1st place.

peoples are out there hungry and she doesn't want them to rush whatever she wanna give 'em

This woman should Geddifork!
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Stewart883(m): 10:12am On May 03, 2020
SeverusSnape:
I tire for people.

Most Nigerians are not civil, Simple instructions they won't follow, Even so called graduates do the same.
If you do your things gently, They will tell you "Guy you dey dull" or "follow who know road", What rubbish.
This video is an eyesore, It's grotesque.
I support, No relief material or palliatives should be shared there in this life and the next.

Wow! It's been ages I saw you on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by pocohantas(f): 10:13am On May 03, 2020
emotionada:

Who organises giveaway in states like Lagos without security?

It's like organizing giveaway in a ghetto where hemp smokers abound and you expect them to act normal. That would be asking for too much.

They were on their way o. They never even reach destination(albeit in the same area) before their bus was blocked and looted.

Honest2:

peoples are out there hungry and she doesn't want them to rush whatever she wanna give 'em

Very important question. People are taking notes. That they are hungry means they should “rush” the palliatives, including her volunteers bags and phones. You have to love Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:15am On May 03, 2020
The clip is not well acted..

The director must have been under paid for this nonsense..

Not impressed!
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by ARAGON22(m): 10:16am On May 03, 2020
I wonder where this country is going... And I pray this country doesn't end in doom....
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Iceberg3: 10:21am On May 03, 2020
And these are the model people and model citizens sammy07 says they are enjoying get govt presence o, lolsssssss

grin grin grin
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by ursamajor: 10:21am On May 03, 2020
pocohantas:

She said they forced the door open with an iron rod. Also claims it isn’t her first time doing such and they were with security. I would really love to know how they got to that point of looting everything in her car.

The thing is, irrespective of her intentions or mode of giveaway, the fact that we have people like this among us, calls for concern.

This is wrong on all levels.
Mheen! I've been silently agreeing with everything you've typed before, but you see these barbaric acts ehh? na everywhere e dey, even among undergraduates and graduates.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by emotionada: 10:22am On May 03, 2020
Honest2:

After watching those videos and the write up plus all the tweets I felt like this woman is just an attention seeker

Have they not been coping before she came?

Why attack her goodwill and personality?

How many palliatives have you shared?

I don't think you thought well before posting.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:22am On May 03, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
this one ur eyes dey show red so , u don finish the he expired rice sai Barbar sent to you

your foolishness no bound
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Sammy07: 10:23am On May 03, 2020
Iceberg3:
And these are the model people and model citizens sammy07 says they are enjoying get govt presence o, lolsssssss

grin grin grin

Majority of them might be Igbos

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 10:23am On May 03, 2020
NextD18:
Public giveaway is nothing but scam to reasonable people who understands the concept of generosity and helping.

There's always a hidden motive behind anyone who does giveaway publicly. Quote me anywhere.

It's either for clout, to buy love, to buy loyalty, to gain favors from some persons within or a business strategy.

Behind everyone doing giveaway, there's this a friend on his/her contact list who's desperately in need of help. There's this family member, either from the mother's side or father's side who's in need and perishing looking for help.

But NO! They'll not help those needy family members, but will prefer to come to the public, chase clout with the less privileged and snap pictures or go to social media, chase clout, buy fake love to look generous.

Whatever is it, this woman experienced. I don't care, because if everyone should focus on their family members, maternal cousins and paternal siblings, there won't be needy people in the public for these clout chasers to use.

People should say no to fake public accolades from strangers who truly doesn't give a fvck about their existence and and focus on people in their family tree and people around them. They'll appreciate the more.

This is a really silly take. Whatever her intentions are, it does not take away the fact that there are people who need the help. Do you think the beggar on the street cares why you're giving him/her money. That one is your own business. They just want help, that's all.

You are here, trying to defend bad behaviour by attacking the obvious victim. You think they would stop there? They would attack both those doing giveaway and those doing their own business before moving to attacking people in their houses. But no, stay there feeling bitter at people that are charitable for whatever reasons. You think if the crowd comes for you, they'd give you exceptions for not doing giveaway.

3 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by friday2011(m): 10:24am On May 03, 2020
igbarasdynasty:
Ikorodu people are not part of Civilization, what was she expecting?.... It's like opening the lions gate to give it food in its cage.....

Its ikorodu today, it can be oshodi tomorrow, even lekki or ajah...Poor pple and Miscreants are every where... The same lady should go to other areas in lagos and i bet she will experience same, this is just a fall out of bad government, people are hungry, depressed and frustrated.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:24am On May 03, 2020
igbarasdynasty:

Your mumu fit win jackpot.... Haven't heard any good news come out of Ikorodu....your mumu just dey sweet me die..... Ensure to Put your level of mumu on your CV too!!!!

look at this dummy foaming stupidity out of his mouth. crimes are everywhere, so why stereotype ikorodu in that kind of stigma

useless boy
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by pocohantas(f): 10:25am On May 03, 2020
ursamajor:

Mheen! I've been silently agreeing with everything you've typed before, but you see these barbaric acts ehh? na everywhere e dey, even among undergraduates and graduates.

I have not at any point said it is only common among such people. I agree it is everywhere and that is my concern. Why are Nigerians so unruly?
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:25am On May 03, 2020
AmazingELixir:

grin grin
Is it not better to be me than a Wifesnatcher

how does change the level of your foolishness
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by pocohantas(f): 10:26am On May 03, 2020
senbonzakurakageyoshi:

This is a really silly take. Whatever her intentions are, it does not take away the fact that there are people who need the help. Do you think the beggar on the street cares why you're giving him/her money. That one is your own business. They just want help, that's all.

You are here, trying to defend bad behaviour by attacking the obvious victim. You think they would stop there? They would attack both those doing giveaway and those doing their own business before moving to attacking people in their houses. But no, stay there feeling bitter at people that are charitable for whatever reasons. You think if the crowd comes for you, they'd give you exceptions for not doing giveaway.

They will know he is real and give him a pass.

Real recognizes real. grin grin
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by OChimex: 10:26am On May 03, 2020
izzou:
I do not believe and subscribe to giveaways anymore

If they recipients won't try to scam you, they'll be very ungrateful in the end

Look for someone in your family tree. If everyone in your family don belle full, walk downstairs to your gateman and drivers and bless their lives

And that was exactly what she did. She walked downstairs to Ikorodu and wanted to bless those gatemen and drivers living there......

This is pure hunger showing itself, okay and that should make you feel their pain and know they need more......

In life, people tend to act well more when they are comfortable.

As we mature more and experience things, we understand things more and change our viewpoints on most things.

Do not stop helping people even when they are ungrateful... because it is God who sees you and rewards you not those ingrates.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Goovo(m): 10:27am On May 03, 2020
NextD18:
Public giveaway is nothing but scam to reasonable people who understands the concept of generosity and helping.

There's always a hidden motive behind anyone who does giveaway publicly. Quote me anywhere.

It's either for clout, to buy love, to buy loyalty, to gain favors from some persons within or a business strategy.

Behind everyone doing giveaway, there's this a friend on his/her contact list who's desperately in need of help. There's this family member, either from the mother's side or father's side who's in need and perishing looking for help.

But NO! They'll not help those needy family members, but will prefer to come to the public, chase clout with the less privileged and snap pictures or go to social media, chase clout, buy fake love to look generous.

Whatever is it, this woman experienced. I don't care, because if everyone should focus on their family members, maternal cousins and paternal siblings, there won't be needy people in the public for these clout chasers to use.

People should say no to fake public accolades from strangers who truly doesn't give a fvck about their existence and and focus on people in their family tree and people around them. They'll appreciate the more.
best comment so far
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by SkinnyDude(m): 10:29am On May 03, 2020
and the Lady can lie oo. which one Is 150 carton of noodles and eggs.. for that small sienna .. people can exaggerate oh
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Femeto: 10:29am On May 03, 2020
E ti shey Ore daran ma. Wicked people.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Iceberg3: 10:30am On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

Majority of them might be Igbos

You will do well as a goal keeper....you just shift the post sharp sharp. grin grin grin
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Dreyton36: 10:30am On May 03, 2020
Them no want make you stress yourself by sharing grin grin
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by MuttleyLaff: 10:32am On May 03, 2020
pocohantas:
I do hope everyone in such acts change. I picked something from his message and I will begin to apply it in my daily dealings with people. I like to think everyone has a family and I hope everyone takes care of their own henceforth.
Of course, everyone takes care of their families first before drifting out to others, only an exhibitionist or pretentious person with false attitude(s) wouldnt

pocohantas:
Lol. Have you encountered them? grin
I wonder where their relatives are.
Who if/when in Naija hasnt encountered them?. Of course, I've had unsavoury memories and it's no lol matter

I recall encountering them at MMIA, one tout trolley handler without giving us change back, abandoned his trolley with us disappeared into thin air, whilst we weren't looking, with our ₦500 or was it ₦1000 banknote sef. Another encounter was, at Lagos Island, actually right inside Oluwole car park, whilst trying to find a place to park and then let my missus and her sister get out to walk the rest to Balogun Market for getting a couple of Brazillian hair etcetera. They buy in boxes, stock up and share among themselves as in meaning with other sisters
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by nauto: 10:32am On May 03, 2020
Nawa
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Femeto: 10:34am On May 03, 2020
Honest2:

Olodo. The celebs you praise are dey not worse. She was only trying her best.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by UKBobo(m): 10:39am On May 03, 2020
Step-children of poverty in full effect... grin grin grin grin
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by AmazingELixir: 10:39am On May 03, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

how does change the level of your foolishness

And in your dementia you think you're no longer an idiot.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by anthonie3(m): 10:40am On May 03, 2020
This is crazy.. She should even count herself lucky that no harm was done to her or he driver, see how they just spoil someone goodwill, she should have gone with armed force men tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

New Way Of Defrauding And Emptying Bank Account Discovered / Was Nigerian Student Arrested In USA For Impregnating 4 Female Police Officers? / Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.