Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:15 PM

Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations (77447 Views)

Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State / Soldier Advising Youth In Kubwa, Abuja Against Looting Food Items Meant For NYSC / Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by AmuDimpka: 9:40am On May 03, 2020
SOPHISTICATED ONES....BIGGEST IGR FOLKS

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by rman: 9:41am On May 03, 2020
NextD18:
Public giveaway is nothing but scam to reasonable people who understands the concept of generosity and helping.

There's always a hidden motive behind anyone who does giveaway publicly. Quote me anywhere.

It's either for clout, to buy love, to buy loyalty, to gain favors from some persons within or a business strategy.

Behind everyone doing giveaway, there's this a friend on his/her contact list who's desperately in need of help. There's this family member, either from the mother's side or father's side who's in need and perishing looking for help.

But NO! They'll not help those needy family members, but will prefer to come to the public, chase clout with the less privileged and snap pictures or go to social media, chase clout, buy fake love to look generous.

Whatever is it, this woman experienced. I don't care, because if everyone should focus on their family members, maternal cousins and paternal siblings, there won't be needy people in the public for these clout chasers to use.

People should say no to fake public accolades from strangers who truly doesn't give a fvck about their existence and and focus on people in their family tree and people around them. They'll appreciate the more.

God bless you!!!!
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by rufhusO: 9:41am On May 03, 2020
We have not seen anything, Now many are loosing there jobs? OK, let's wait and see, and the so called our leaders are watching... It's alright.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by izzou(m): 9:41am On May 03, 2020
pocohantas:

That is how greedy people are. Even the rich get their own for body, because when you check some decisions these executives make, you will know they don’t give a fck about people under them. They are only more systematic about their own looting.

Hopefully everyone adopts the model of themselves and family.
-Of course we would always have people who won’t give their family.
-We would also have people whose family have none to give them.
-We also have people who can’t ask from familiar people to avoid ridicule. They rather ask from unknown who by the way are now focusing on the known.
-Then we have the people without family.

Everybody go dey alright last last.

Either ways, there would still be poor people grin

Being a Nigerian comes with very difficult options to choose or stick to.

You want to help the poor? Dem go Rob you
You want to help your family? Dem go wan bring you down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by igbarasdynasty: 9:42am On May 03, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

shut up! na among the area boys area she did her giveaway, so what does she expect?

she can't visit streets and experience such, similar case like that happened at agege too last month

you mumu should not stereotype ikorodu in such manner even the lady will still reverse her hasty generalization. I'm sure she said that out of pains

ikorodu people are well civilized and cultured

Your mumu fit win jackpot.... Haven't heard any good news come out of Ikorodu....your mumu just dey sweet me die..... Ensure to Put your level of mumu on your CV too!!!!
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Osobi32(m): 9:43am On May 03, 2020
NLReposter:
This is what Buhari has turned Nigerians into, or rather Nigerians turned themselves into by not voting right or knowing their rights.

Great Nigeria of 1980s are now laughing stocks

to even share palliative na problem to FG, let alone cash.
worst still, Borrowhari won't stop borrowing.
hey leave buhari out of this, some people are just not cultured at all. This is not about hunger but a mindset.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Nobody: 9:45am On May 03, 2020
NextD18:
Public giveaway is nothing but scam to reasonable people who understands the concept of generosity and helping.

There's always a hidden motive behind anyone who does giveaway publicly. Quote me anywhere.

It's either for clout, to buy love, to buy loyalty, to gain favors from some persons within or a business strategy.

Behind everyone doing giveaway, there's this a friend on his/her contact list who's desperately in need of help. There's this family member, either from the mother's side or father's side who's in need and perishing looking for help.

But NO! They'll not help those needy family members, but will prefer to come to the public, chase clout with the less privileged and snap pictures or go to social media, chase clout, buy fake love to look generous.

Whatever is it, this woman experienced. I don't care, because if everyone should focus on their family members, maternal cousins and paternal siblings, there won't be needy people in the public for these clout chasers to use.

People should say no to fake public accolades from strangers who truly doesn't give a fvck about their existence and and focus on people in their family tree and people around them. They'll appreciate the more.

I once worked for some1 who does such give aways. Am very close to him, He gives almost 3 times what he gives others to his relatives. But they don't even thank him, all they do is steal his properties & sell it, complain he does not care about them. When he delegates people to do giveaways, he will say , we should never mention his name. But some useless Nigerians will still try to attack d vehicle to steal stuff.

3 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Nobody: 9:48am On May 03, 2020
Problem dey for Yoruba land o. grin
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by NextD18: 9:49am On May 03, 2020
SpecialAgent:

I once worked for some1 who does such give aways. Am very close to him, He gives almost 3 times what he gives others to his relatives. But they don't even thank him, all they do is steal his properties & sell it, complain he does not care about them. When he delegates people to do giveaways, he will said , we should never mention his name. But some useless Nigerians will still try to attack d vechile to steal stuff.
This person you are typing about is not a clout chaser and isn't in the categories of people I typed about.

The emboldened proves so.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Skmoda360(m): 9:50am On May 03, 2020
pocohantas:
“Don’t Visit Ikorodu”, Woman Warns Nigerians After A Giveaway.

A twitter user @bimbo_cash who tried organizing a giveaway to help people in these perilous times, warns people to stay away from Ikorodu.

In the video she posted, the people can be seen carting away the items, without any fear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OlQrnTdqL0

SOURCE:https://twitter.com/bimbo_cash/status/1255932632275263490
Mama, what's the name of that soup on your PP? LOOK SCRUMPTIOUS kiss kiss
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by pocohantas(f): 9:51am On May 03, 2020
NextD18:

This person you are typing about is not a clout chaser and isn't in the categories of people I typed about.

The emboldened proves so.

Lol. You are just a joke. The person who is doing it on his behalf would still get attacked on his behalf. So what exactly is your point? grin

Someone has to take the fall, directly or not- for you to reach people.

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Skmoda360(m): 9:52am On May 03, 2020
iSlayer2:
Problem dey for Yoruba land o. grin
Black man generally abeg .......just few are civilised whether illiterate or literate.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by kunletexs: 9:53am On May 03, 2020
If SAP could help countries like Singapore and some other countries but failed in Nigeria ; it our orientation.

Try something that works well in other countries bring same to Nigeria, it bound to fail.
Haha jaga all the way

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by pocohantas(f): 9:53am On May 03, 2020
izzou:

Either ways, there would still be poor people grin

Being a Nigerian comes with very difficult options to choose or stick to.

You want to help the poor? Dem go Rob you
You want to help your family? Dem go wan bring you down

Don’t give or call NextD18 to tell you the real way to go about giving. He seems to have this figured out.

“Don’t give publicly, give your relatives.”

“Okay you can give publicly, but don’t mention your name.“

All this stress and calculation because person wan help and remain real? Oh chineke!

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by pocohantas(f): 9:54am On May 03, 2020
Skmoda360:

Mama, what's the name of that soup on your PP? LOOK SCRUMPTIOUS kiss kiss

That is a Ghanaian delicacy. Kenkey I think.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by mikylon(m): 9:54am On May 03, 2020
back2sender:

It's not hunger but stealing stop supporting rubbish
Read to understand my friend. I never supported such act.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Goalnaldo(m): 9:55am On May 03, 2020
The truth is that without adequate security most giveaways in Nigeria will end up like this. Her perceptions of helping the needy/poor will definitely change after this ugly occurrence.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by zedman1(m): 9:57am On May 03, 2020
It's these kind of things that make me super angry whenever I hear people always complaining about "the government ". Who is the government? Who makes the government? Majority of us have stupi*d attitudes, we steal, murderer, kidnap, lie, etc, yet the only song we know how to sing is "the government". So since Nigeria or even Africa as whole was created we've never had ONE GOOD PERSON to rule us? If we've had, then why all the mess? And in we've never then we all are the mess, period!

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by MuttleyLaff: 9:58am On May 03, 2020
dominique:
Meaning if the items were not relief materials but goods to be sold, that's how they would have looted everything. Most annoying is how smart they must be feeling with this shameless act. This is not poverty but sheer greed, vileness and backwardness. Poverty should not make you stupid.
They arent backward. These are 21st century human beings living in an advanced world, who can be described in one best qualifying word: evilness or evil-minded

pocohantas:
You get it sis. The gap between the rich and the poor is too much and we would soon be faced with a very dangerous situation.

Last week I noticed lots of young men begging on the streets of Lekki. I was about dismissing it as lockdown situation, but my security man told me not to encounter them at night. They metamorphose from needy beggars to intimidating looters. As in, they block your car and collect whatever they want or whatever you willingly give. Whichever comes first and is better. Something is wrong with my country people.
Collect forcibly, by hook or by crook, whatever you're unwilling to give
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Tadwears2050(m): 9:59am On May 03, 2020
NextD18:
Q+qqqqqqqqqqqqq⅞⅞i

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Dindondin(m): 9:59am On May 03, 2020
NextD18:

You v brain. God bless you more.
I didn't know people like you n me that reason well still exist.
Let everyone do good for their family members n see how everyman ll be touched, lifted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by izzou(m): 9:59am On May 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Don’t give or call to tell you the real way to go about giving. He seems to have this figured out.

“Don’t give publicly, give your relatives.”

“Okay you can give publicly, but don’t mention your name.“

All this stress and calculation because person wan help and remain real? Oh chineke!

The moment he said public givings are clout chasing, I didn't bother to read his other comments

We now have online polygraphs that can now read people's intentions just by watching a video or seeing pictures? undecided

Shioor

3 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:01am On May 03, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:
Useless people

Ingrates!

OSU ALUSI

if God will show nigerians what is about to be fall them
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by maya007: 10:02am On May 03, 2020
Where are the ikorodu plp on this space? Come n explain to us oooo
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by pacespot(m): 10:02am On May 03, 2020
That is why sometimes when I heard about police brutality, I took my time to watch the story before judging, the propensity to steal and to be disorderly is in most Nigerians. Only few of them are civilized, just few.

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Isoduwa(m): 10:03am On May 03, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Black man get serious problem.

All the fools quoting me, read my lips,

"Black man get serious problem."

Fvcking hypocrites.

Yes we have problem
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Beedude(m): 10:03am On May 03, 2020
Richy4:

Your statement is like painting everyone with the same brush and it's not good. In as much as there are 'social media fake givers" I still believe that there are genuine people that gives secretly that u and I don't know; people with no intentions to be praised or anything just from their hearts.

Generalising what you have said makes it look stereotypical and its not fair on those few or more that gives with good intentions..
But generalising everyone in Ikorodu is fair ? Ikorodu is one of the biggest LGA in Lag. She should have stated the area in Ikorodu. Several giveaways has been done during this lockdown and was successful. Every area in Nigeria has bad and good people residing there. We should all be careful when we generalise people base on location, tribe or religion. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by adexpa(m): 10:03am On May 03, 2020
Poverty with greediness relegates a nation. Nigerians are greedy, not contented, they want everything and those things leads us to many vices. Instead of organising themselves n get whatever portion that may reach individual they tend to disorganised the whole thing cus some people want more n some feel it will not get to them.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by pocohantas(f): 10:04am On May 03, 2020
izzou:

The moment he said public givings are clout chasing, I didn't bother to read his other comments

We now have online polygraphs that can now read people's intentions just by watching a video or seeing pictures? undecided

Shioor

I do hope everyone in such acts change. I picked something from his message and I will begin to apply it in my daily dealings with people. I like to think everyone has a family and I hope everyone takes care of their own henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Deebwebb: 10:04am On May 03, 2020
What is wrong with yoruba people.always making Nigeria seem like a cannibal just two weeks lockdown,little wonder their father died to keep us in Nigeria because he knows what his people can do when left alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

New Way Of Defrauding And Emptying Bank Account Discovered / Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) / Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.