Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video (74842 Views)

Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin / 'once Upon A Virus': China Mocks US Response To Covid-19 With Animation Video / Iran Mocks America: Now, Virus Renders You Defenceless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by FA13(m): 11:01am On May 04, 2020
IamMichael:

Please be properly guided sire.

https://twitter.com/who/status/1217043229427761152?lang=en

You are not properly guided. So take the advice yourself please.

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by FA13(m): 11:03am On May 04, 2020
agabusta:

That was at the onset in November.

It has been known by WHO and US intelligence as far back as Dec that human to human transmission was possible.

What has the US been doing since then??
You are wrong China kept denying it and told WHO same.
Check the date in the twitter page.

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by FA13(m): 11:11am On May 04, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

Dude, get your facts straight.
I think China did great. This is a NEW virus. Humanity has never been faced with this virus before. China faced a new virus that no one knew anything about. They were able to gather information about the virus and of course there were going to be a few misinformations. Remember it's a new virus and we're even still learning about it. Just a few days ago, it was discovered that the virus makes the toes change color. The US didn't handle the response well. Right now, they're still not handling it well, with their protests

You need to get the fact right. The virus is not entirely new even though this strain is new. They have caused one before and they know the repercursion.
When doctors were telling the Chinese government of the virus, the were all shutdown until it escalated and those ones were forced to share it on social media that drew attention of a lot of people.

Had they been more straight forward, all the world will not be this hit.

Has US handled it right? I didnot say they handled it right at all. The 2 parties turn people dying to political matter trying to score point especially on the president.

Saying China did great must be high level of 'mis-statement'.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by Pheelz2020(m): 11:19am On May 04, 2020
HELLO,
Kate06:
Chinese are the world's greatest enemies and bill gate an agent of Antichrist.

Meanwhile,here is what we do to earn online...

Time to trade Bitcoin & get some good profits.

I need just 10 people to join me with 100 euro each to get massive monthly profits from trading. Each investor will get as low as 100 euro profit at the end of each month guaranteed.

I made 74 euro profits last week & I have been making it weekly with just 500 euro capital.Quote post to start investing now.

Our members have started getting good profits already..
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by FA13(m): 11:21am On May 04, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Let's tell ourselves the truth, both countries have their flaws.

At the bold, when the virus first broke out in December, after the index case there was no new for weeks because most carriers were asymptomatic. The virus didn't look like it was transfering from human to human at early stage. This was the reason they told WHO there was no human to human transmission. As at early at January 10th, WHO later reverse their statement and admitted that they was human to human transmission.

Can u denied the fact that Trump never compared covid 19 to the flu, did Trump not call it a democat hoax, did he not say it will go away like magic, did Trump not blame Obama.

Check for your self

Trump was the first to announce travel ban to China. If you follow the story and are sincere to yourself, did you not know how democrats were saying the ban is uncalled for that is racism and all. The turn matter of people dying to politics especially the democrats.

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by FA13(m): 11:23am On May 04, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:
Lol, no matter anything. We cannot afford to hate the Chinese. They are far better than the white people that have shown us shege.

Did you know that in North Korea, kids are taught in school about how European imperialists shared Africa and enslaved Africans for centuries.

Did you know that some north Koreans still think blacks in America are still slaves??

Have you had dealings with them before, I have. Trust me they are worse.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by Nairalandmonika: 11:39am On May 04, 2020
FA13:

Check for your self

Trump was the first to announce travel ban to China. If you follow the story and are sincere to yourself, did you not know how democrats were saying the ban is uncalled for that is racism and all. The turn matter of people dying to politics especially the democrats.
I am aware of this, if u read what I wrote, I clearly said both countries had their flaws.
What u said about Trump were not lies, u can Google them yourself.
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by Fortune118005(m): 12:25pm On May 04, 2020
China wants to be the world power that is why they introduced the virus and US is their major target.
They will soon become the world power.

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by IamMichael(m): 12:52pm On May 04, 2020
FA13:

You are not properly guided. So take the advice yourself please.
Obviously you are not properly guided.

What is the meaning of Preliminary?
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by Shaprara: 1:21pm On May 04, 2020
jollymizzle:
don't be fooled, the nation's you mentioned just want to survive like the rest of us, they are not struggling for dominance, it's just the US which funnily can't abide the thought it is now a distant number two making all the fuss. Us is the only country in the world shouting about China.South Korea was hit hard too but instead of complaining, they aggressively pursued contact tracing and it helped to reduce the number of infections. The US till today is still wasting time blaming China even as their death toll soars above 65k.

Metrics shouldn't be a problem bro. What's the population of South Korea, a little over 50million, what's the population of the US, 350million, south Korea has only one dense area which is Seoul, America has new York and new jersey, Detroit etc. The outbreak in South Korea didn't happen in their most dense area it happened outside of it, so it's easier there of which most of it is traced back to a church by the way.

You say America is a distant number two, I guess you forgot about the dollar on the economic front which international transaction is tied to mostly which is at the strongest now. Besides do you if you take China as a whole and break into two pieces, half of all the industrial prowess of China on both sides is owned by other countries, talk about medicine, merchandize, technology and etc. Japan has begun incentivising their companies to bring production back home, imagine if America too gives incentives to all of the companies in China to move back, which is the largest in China, let France, Germany, Italy and co do the same, it is very simple to do and pull out and you would see it happen I bet you, just let the virus go away and be under control. It has always been about power for China, but for the rest of the world it's always been about helping China and inclusiveness, China is not to be trusted that is in the open now. There's no metric you want to use to judge this number one thing, America is speed of light years ahead of China
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by uzumakis: 1:47pm On May 04, 2020
Kate06:
Chinese are the world's greatest enemies and bill gate an agent of Antichrist.

Meanwhile,here is what we do to earn online...

Time to trade Bitcoin & get some good profits.

I need just 10 people to join me with 100 euro each to get massive monthly profits from trading. Each investor will get as low as 100 euro profit at the end of each month guaranteed.

I made 74 euro profits last week & I have been making it weekly with just 500 euro capital.Quote post to start investing now.

Our members have started getting good profits already..
pm me..
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by leesamyoung(m): 2:31pm On May 04, 2020
bigfish3k:

Who told you that the thaad system can't stop it
The US has the best military in the world

don't boast of what you don't it's call ignorant, the way you argue it is like you know more than those who works at Pentagon, you can Google it yourself, Russian s400 is far better than both Patriot and thaad system US is using still the Russian s400 defense system can't stop hypersonic missile that is why they are producing advance s500 defense system. I could have share you link but I will be ban for doing so. Google thaad system it call only stop scud missile. and mind you it is only deployed to thier Western border of Guam and California, hypersonic missile can hit them from North and South. tide is changing alot of things are happening, I hope you follow what is happening in Syria Russian s400 is the game changer. us fighter jet f35 is being checkmate by s400. china have acquire s400 system and they want to get s500 too, ask yourself why turkey acquire Russian s400 while they can get US own since they are NATO membersso don't just quote if you don't have anything tangible to share bye

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by FA13(m): 2:36pm On May 04, 2020
IamMichael:

Obviously you are not properly guided.

What is the meaning of Preliminary?

Do you know how many people based their decision on the 'preliminary' report?
My point is clear, China had knowledge of how dangerous it was far from when they announced it.
If they had not been secretive, things would have been better.

However you are free not to be guided at all.
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by leesamyoung(m): 2:48pm On May 04, 2020
America can effect existing trade ban or add to for China. but they can never go to war with them. US is not safe from hypersonic missile and they knew it too, never will they attack china first. we're talking about something that is invincible to existing defense system. so to you that are shouting America will do this and that, they can't do nothing. I'm not in support of China regarding coronavirus but if you are addressing China like North Korea or Iran, you are doing a big mistake, this is not 90s, alot of things have changed

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by IamMichael(m): 5:23pm On May 04, 2020
FA13:

Do you know how many people based their decision on the 'preliminary' report?
My point is clear, China had knowledge of how dangerous it was far from when they announced it.
If they had not been secretive, things would have been better.

However you are free not to be guided at all.
Unlike China, the rest of the world had 2 months advance warning, a luxury China didn't have...

Blame game are a weak tactics of incompetent foöls who refuse to take responsibility for their actions and inactions.

I don't know why you are supporting recklessness and ineptitude on the part of US and Chinese progress haters.

Why are the rest of Asia not complaining then?
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by MNDY(m): 6:38pm On May 04, 2020
diplomat058:
As much as this is highly insensitive of the chinks, I dare say that Trump goofed in his pandemic response and that is almost turning America to a pitiable stock.

At the Onset, he diffused growing tensions by calling covid-19 a hoax. As a result of initial lack of political will, government containment efforts were lil and the pandemic spread exponentially. He later resorted to blaming China for alleged foul play, instead of understudying China containment strategies for possible replication to stem the trying times in America.

It is habitual of Trump to deflect criticisms by blaming opponents for almost everything, even his inability to pound his wife, Melania, ferociously would be blamed on the Democrats and their Chinese 'collaborators'

I am not a Trump fan, but any other leader would also not have taken the virus serious initially too. Nobody expected all these.

China is jealous and competing with the U.S and wishes to get ahead of the U.S; that says a lot.

China has no right to mock people suffering from a trouble they (China) started.
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by MNDY(m): 6:47pm On May 04, 2020
Officialgarri:
I saw this video on the american chinese embassy official twitter handle yesterday. And it was a simple explanation of America's hypocrisy.

Only an asslicker and hypocrite will not agree with the narrative

So, Trump should make face-masks compulsory or what are you saying exactly pls? There has been reports that face-masks do not prevent the virus.

Any other leader would also not take the virus serious initially too when things were unclear. Did Buhari not refuse to ban flights when we had only the Italian case?

China has no right to mock people going through a problem they (China) started.
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by timesup234: 6:58pm On May 04, 2020
bigfish3k:

Who told you that the thaad system can't stop it
The US has the best military in the world
your mumu can't be cured. THAAD my dick. Overrated bullshit. Locally made drones have been launched by common Hezbollah and iran into israel and saudi Arabia oil fields and expensive American bullshit military toys couldnt detect it. Every single 1957 Soviet era scud missiles fired by Saddam during the gulf war reached and landed in israel with american bullshit patriot missiles unable to detect or shoot them down. In short I certified you the dumbest idiot in the world, you and that stupid beautyaddy
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by timesup234: 7:01pm On May 04, 2020
Daddysidhan:
This idiotic Chinese asslicker is an irredeemable cretin, you have the audacity to ask me what has the Americans done for me. This is not about me but the whole world in general search the internet and see that America has done more good than evil for the world, the two world wars testify to that. The European development blueprint was was made possible by the aid given to most European countries who fought in the war for reconstruction

Even your useless china was still slaving under the Japanese empire before world war II, The questions should be what china given to the world?

Tell me one international product brand of the Chinese before the Americans move most of its production line to the former poverty capital city of the world, the Japanese are the great Asian power house with quality products and brands including various cars and equipment before your pay master start mass production of fake products world wide.

The bottom line is you are an American hater who will see nothing great and positive about them even if given billion of evidence. The Chinese that if not the world war treaty can't withstand the Japanese is what this bastard buffoon is hyping.
Young man you are a tapeworm and a glorified donkey.
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by bigfish3k: 10:25pm On May 04, 2020
timesup234:
your mumu can't be cured. THAAD my dick. Overrated bullshit. Locally made drones have been launched by common Hezbollah and iran into israel and saudi Arabia oil fields and expensive American bullshit military toys couldnt detect it. Every single 1957 Soviet era scud missiles fired by Saddam during the gulf war reached and landed in israel with american bullshit patriot missiles unable to detect or shoot them down. In short I certified you the dumbest idiot in the world, you and that stupid beautyaddy
I hate it when you will be abusing some one as if u are right. Even if you are right does it justify the abuse?
Thaad was deployed to Israel on 4th March 2019 and there has never been any attack since then. Israel has been using the Iron dome since. So during the gulf War there was no thaad in Israel

And there is still no thaad in Saudi. If the Arab countries can penetrate Israel do you think Jerusalem would still be with Israel?
Israel is the sole super power in the middle east whether you agree or not. If you people try any more rubbish with Israel they will seize more of your lands and exile the inhabitants as refugees to other Arab countries

I want you to reverse all the abuses to your self after finding out that I am right and that you are the dumb one... Can you imagine this one using the 'against America propaganda' that he was taught in the mosque to argue with me... Mtchew

I wonder what Jerusalem that is your pain is still doing with Israel if you have so much power against America and Israel

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

French President Macron Slapped During Crowd Walkabout (Video) / Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) / Nonhlanhla Zulu: Meet The Female Cop Who Led The Team That Arrested Zuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.