Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,704 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video (74841 Views)

Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin / 'once Upon A Virus': China Mocks US Response To Covid-19 With Animation Video / Iran Mocks America: Now, Virus Renders You Defenceless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by chizpim(m): 2:46pm On May 03, 2020
IamMichael:

Please stop spreading false information online. None of the things you listed above is true, and it's just lies to make China look bad as always, perpetrated by Western Media.

See pics below.

Then at pics 2, note how same Media became biased all of a sudden...
oga shout up all he listed is the truth and fact.

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by ozoebuka1(m): 2:46pm On May 03, 2020
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by AkunaAtakasi1: 2:46pm On May 03, 2020
Officialgarri:
I saw this video on the american chinese embassy official twitter handle yesterday. And it was a simple explanation of America's hypocrisy.

Only an asslicker and hypocrite will not agree with the narrative

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by SenecaTheYonger: 2:47pm On May 03, 2020
I'm really disappointed in America so far. Playing politics with people's life. I can't believe this is what that country has been reduced too. I'm glad they're just as fvcked up as Nigeria - I know longer feel bad being a Nigerian

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by kemicalreact: 2:48pm On May 03, 2020
Racoon:
China gave the world COVID19 and have the guts to mock the US.The conspiracy will surely give way.
STFU
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 03, 2020
The problem with the whole blame game is, at the end of the day, we are still learning about the virus.

Like now, one month ago, we thought that the thing had a 14 day incubation period,then you fall sick.Now we know that it can reach 28 days, plus there are people who have the virus and will not fall sick for weeks, if ever. (El Rufai and Atiku's son come to mind...and what's scary was that both of them were healthy for one month and tested positive for most of that time. If they were not isolated, they would have spread the thing well well).

Yes, China did not share information on time. But the problem too was that China, like the rest of us, is still learning about the virus. So, they did not have enough info to give other countries.

This virus is not like Ebola. The last ebola crisis, we already knew everything about Ebola from A to Z. Measures thus were already on ground. This one?

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by PericomaNwankwo: 2:48pm On May 03, 2020
Lol, no matter anything. We cannot afford to hate the Chinese. They are far better than the white people that have shown us shege.

Did you know that in North Korea, kids are taught in school about how European imperialists shared Africa and enslaved Africans for centuries.

Did you know that some north Koreans still think blacks in America are still slaves??

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by StrikeBack(m): 2:48pm On May 03, 2020
flyca:
China is a very silly for doing this.
See guts angry
I wish everyone will come together and boycott China.
Rubbish angry
Who will construct all the abandoned roads in Nigeria
Who will complete renovation of our airport s

Our ports
Our railway line

Who(
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by crackkhaus: 2:48pm On May 03, 2020
Heryourmie:
Watch as China mocks US's response towards COVID-19 in an animated video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwkBdEQd3Ks
cheesycheesy

I love this satire.. Lmao. grin

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by PigTormentor: 2:49pm On May 03, 2020
[[s]quote author=mployer post=89123457]It doesn't change the fact that they lied.

1. They imprisoned and killed the Doctor that first raised alarm about the outbreak.
2. They said the virus wasn't airborne.
3. They agreed the death was underreported which they later upgraded to 50% more.

They could easily enforce mask and lockdown because they run a totalitarian government.[/quote][/s]

And what about Trump who claimed that is was just like flu, will soon disappear, it was all a HOAX, it will all go away soon, I know more than everyone else?

Hun, the lying SOB TRAMP.

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by Caseless: 2:49pm On May 03, 2020
That's a fact!
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 03, 2020
Heryourmie:
Watch as China mocks US's response towards COVID-19 in an animated video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwkBdEQd3Ks

If you watch this CCP propaganda video & still believe China was honest the whole time, then I have nothing to say to you.

The Chinese Communist Party is incapable of telling the truth. Didn't they detained the doctor who tried to raise an alarm?

Didn't they say they weren't aware that Africans were attacked in China and accused of spreading coronavirus?

Didn't they criticize America when Trump restricted travel to and from China?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by WukedP(m): 2:49pm On May 03, 2020
Are they mocking America or the world sad?

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by crackkhaus: 2:51pm On May 03, 2020
mployer:
It doesn't change the fact that they lied.

1. They imprisoned and killed the Doctor that first raised alarm about the outbreak.
3. They agreed the death was underreported which they later upgraded to 50% more.

They could easily enforce mask and lockdown because they run a totalitarian government.
Let me guess, you got this information from the same western-controlled MSM. cheesy

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by Kingsintei(m): 2:51pm On May 03, 2020
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by GreatResearcher1: 2:53pm On May 03, 2020
toix888:
China will pay for this pandemic.
same way Africa paid for ebola right?

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by mployer(m): 2:54pm On May 03, 2020
crackkhaus:

Let me guess, you got this information from the same western-controlled MSM. cheesy

I don't need to argue with people like you that don't keep up with news.

The two other points were released by Chinese media.

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by Slimpotter(m): 2:54pm On May 03, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
Before you take sides, ask yourself the origin of the virus, who withheld information that could have saved thousands from dying, who disappeared the whistle blowers.

China strategically taken over Africa countries, they give out loans knowing fully well that Africa leaders will embezzles it, loan will be default and they will take over whichever institution was used as a collateral.

People should google China taken over Zambia.

Before you take sides, is there any lie in what they depicted in the video.

This disease was already in South Korea and Japan. But while these governments acted and never raised any theories of lies, western governments were downplaying it as an Asian disease. It was when it got to Europe that everybody started saying the Chinese were lying, why?

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by VaselineCrew: 2:54pm On May 03, 2020
flyca:
China is a very silly for doing this.
See guts angry
I wish everyone will come together and boycott China.
Rubbish angry

Boycott China?

Are you ready to drop your laptop, phone, inverter-solar, t.v, blender, fan, a.c.... ?

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by LordShiva97(m): 2:54pm On May 03, 2020
FA13:

You dont really know what you are saying.
China told WHO who posted it on their twitter and web page that the virus is not transferred from Human to human.

This is not any western media. This is what is obvious evn from Africans there.

All you this Anti-US people, you need to face the truth sometimes.

US was the first country to try block travel from China. China responded by claiming US is exaggerating the virus issue. I watched this on CGTN myself and not western media.
Europe too believed China story and didnot lockdown, see the effect over the whole europe.

At the onset of the outbreak, human-to- human transmission wasn't yet established. Nobody was hiding anything. It's true though that at the genesis, China downplayed the virus thinking that they can singlehandedly bring it under control but countries like the United States should stop blaming the PRC for it's inability to control control the outbreak within their country.

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by infini771: 2:54pm On May 03, 2020
mployer:

They could easily enforce mask and lockdown because they run a totalitarian government.

And they bought W.H.O. over to counter Taiwan when they raised an alarm
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by sammyj: 2:55pm On May 03, 2020
Which lie be that. It seems you are confused about the comment he posted !! grin
IamMichael:

Please stop spreading false information online. None of the things you listed above is true, and it's just lies to make China look bad as always, perpetrated by Western Media.

See pics below.

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by delerx(m): 2:55pm On May 03, 2020
Man wey get sense. China is a very wicked nation.
mployer:

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by goldensoul55: 2:55pm On May 03, 2020
That's just the truth .
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by blowjohn(m): 2:55pm On May 03, 2020
kikero:
The problem with the whole blame game is, at the end of the day, we are still learning about the virus.

Like now, one month ago, we thought that the thing had a 14 day incubation period,then you fall sick.Now we know that it can reach 28 days, plus there are people who have the virus and will not fall sick for weeks, if ever. (El Rufai and Atiku's son come to mind...and what's scary was that both of them were healthy for one month and tested positive for most of that time. If they were not isolated, they would have spread the thing well well).

Yes, China did not share information on time. But the problem too was that China, like the rest of us, is still learning about the virus. So, they did not have enough info to give other countries.

This virus is not like Ebola. The last ebola crisis, we already knew everything about Ebola from A to Z. Measures thus were already on ground. This one?

Who told u that china is still learning from the virus?
Virus that came from a wuhan lab?

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by babadee1(m): 2:55pm On May 03, 2020
mployer:

You are accusing some people of lying while also lying yourself. Where is the evidence that the doctor was killed? His family said he died of the Coronavirus. Do you know something that they don't?

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by Ubiman(m): 2:55pm On May 03, 2020
Officialgarri:
I saw this video on the american chinese embassy official twitter handle yesterday. And it was a simple explanation of America's hypocrisy.

Only an asslicker and hypocrite will not agree with the narrative

I doubt you even know what the term Hypocrisy means.
Hypocrisy is the practice of claiming to have higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case. It is a claim, meaning it is unverified or against the facts. Now put that definition into this context and hear yourself sound stupid.

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by imam07: 2:56pm On May 03, 2020
IamMichael:

See pics below.

Mr man go sit down.china caused this shit in all area.

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by Reex12(m): 2:56pm On May 03, 2020
Hmm
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by TemmyDayo50(m): 2:57pm On May 03, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
I'm really disappointed in America so far. Playing politics with people's life. I can't believe this is what that country has been reduced too. I'm glad they're just as fvcked up as Nigeria - I know longer feel bad being a Nigerian

You're glad? Waoh... You must have so much hate in you... It's doesn't make one progress..

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by tuzle(m): 2:57pm On May 03, 2020
obasiken:

The truth is always bitter.
the truth is always bitter, as if it is only America that is suffering from the pandemic. So what about other countries like Japan, and so on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

French President Macron Slapped During Crowd Walkabout (Video) / Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) / Nonhlanhla Zulu: Meet The Female Cop Who Led The Team That Arrested Zuma