Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) (6207 Views)

My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) / Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) / Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by Ryan03(f): 11:29am On May 04, 2020
lanibi:
Ubunja and harddon are his mentors.

Btw, op is probably trying to indirectly tell us he knows how to clone WhatsApp.
I already made a thread on that some time ago so I dont understand the "indirectly" in your post? undecided
Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by Ryan03(f): 11:29am On May 04, 2020
sirzee1660:
Once I have access to my gf phone i will clone her WhatsApp...that babe have been hiding alot of tins....she doesn't like me going through her message what even makes me angry is that I will always beg her for a chat while she's online and later she will b claiming she's watching status, to say the truth I bought the phone she's using now that gives me alot of concern.. thanks op....for this format I pray it okay for me
just wear parachute incase you are about to crash
Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by Ryan03(f): 11:31am On May 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
people cheat alot, even married women does, wen next ur babe cheat, try discuss things with her. She cheats doesn't mean she doesn't love u, it takes commitment, self discipline, empathetic intelligence etc to stay in a relationship without cheating on ur partner, most people doesn't have these qualities, we are fond of loving only when things are sweet.
personally, I always see girls more beautiful than the one Im but I feel I'm committed to her, not every relationship can stand the test of time, u have to play ur part and help the relationship grow
hard to accept though, maybe I should just forget the who faithful thing cause its a joke. Make all of us dey cheat na
Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:49am On May 04, 2020
Gadafii:
Only wives have the right to say "he cheated on me"

I rest my case
mumu. Who tell you say those ones even get right,? At this time of male scaRCity and confUSiOn
Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by Osek(m): 1:16pm On May 04, 2020
I am little bit emotional undecided and I don't really think I can do that cloning of Whatsapp even tho I would like to.... My people say wetin eye nor see, nor dey hungry am... Whatever she wants to do is on her conscience not mine, if I found she is cheating on me, it's over.. I cannot come and kill myself
Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by solobrain(m): 1:33pm On May 04, 2020
sirzee1660:
Once I have access to my gf phone i will clone her WhatsApp...that babe have been hiding alot of tins....she doesn't like me going through her message what even makes me angry is that I will always beg her for a chat while she's online and later she will b claiming she's watching status, to say the truth I bought the phone she's using now that gives me alot of concern.. thanks op....for this format I pray it okay for me
nawa for u oo begging ur bae for a chat online, u better don't read her messages if u dnt want heartbreak ni. What is even stopping you from viewing status online and also chatting with other ladies sef, like my man told u, wear parachute oo incase u are about to crash u will land safely without injuries wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by Brunicekid(m): 2:02pm On May 04, 2020
sirzee1660:
Eleyii giidii gan o.
Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by newman0017(m): 2:21pm On May 04, 2020
OP with all due respect... ''You're NUTS'' grin
Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by Tominix(m): 2:37pm On May 29, 2020
Tidealabama:

Thanks wink
you just joined, wellcum
Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by angelfallz(m): 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
Things are truly happening. Somebody is begging his girlfriend to chat with him. Wow!

sirzee1660:
Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by Raalsalghul: 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ryan03:
if she hadn't done that, she will still be believing she have a faithful boyfriend who is planning his future with her in it whereas, he is planning with a lot of girls also

She should focus on her hustle: she's too young to be thinking about marriage.
Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by Ryan03(f): 7:19am On Jan 13, 2021
Raalsalghul:

She should focus on her hustle: she's too young to be thinking about marriage.
but she is not too young to date?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija Nini Goes Unclad For Saga In Bathroom / Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This / How to overcome a broken heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.