Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,852 members, 7,851,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? (1522 Views)

Guys Wey Sabi Come Talk: How Can You Tell That A Lady Is Promiscuous? / Tell That Guy Ur Dating Right Now "Enough Is Enough, No sex or No More Sex" !!! / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? by Casemiro(m): 12:28pm On May 03, 2020
It is actually wired,

some girls tell you NO

but deep down they mean yes.

It is very confusing.

a lady will visit and if you make advances she'll resist. Leave her alone, and tomorrow she'll tell her friends that you are not man enough.

Things may be going on well and you spend on her, and you both happily have conjugal bliss like adults, but if you break up or things doesn't go right she may wake up tomorrow and claim you raped her

Remember the story of Ronaldo and many others.

I could go on and on, but I'll keep it short.

The question here is,

What is consent? How do you tell that she has agreed?

This is to avoid claims of rape tomorrow.
Re: How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? by Sundrus: 12:43pm On May 03, 2020
When she help u remove ur trouser & boxers.
Re: How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? by Ningen(m): 12:48pm On May 03, 2020
Some girls tell you NO

It is very confusing.

It's not confusing.
If she says NO, it means NO.
Any other interpretation is from your phallus.

Better to be tag with ‘erectile dysfunction’
Than to be call a ‘rapist’. undecided

Consent should be explicitly verbal.
Without being pressured. Never assume!!

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? by donbachi(m): 12:51pm On May 03, 2020
Consent means

Boy: I wanna have sex with u

Girl: wow! dat will be lovely

Boy: can we now?

Girl: yeah!

and she undresses,anything outside dis..u follow step 2.

Look straight into her eyes and tell her sweet words,go for her lips,caress her hips,rub her breast,with u lips still glued to hers.go down bellow and if she tries removing ur hands.stop immediately,but if she does not...my guy she is all urs...thank me later.
Re: How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? by vanida6: 12:56pm On May 03, 2020
donbachi:
Consent means

Look straight into her eyes and tell her sweet words,go for her lips,caress her hips,rub her breast,with u lips still glued to hers.go down bellow and if she tries removing ur hands.stop immediately,but if she does not...my guy she is all urs...thank me later.
uhmm pray may u get heaven
Re: How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? by Martinez39s(m): 1:01pm On May 03, 2020
If a girl says "NO," accept it as a NO. It's not your business to deduce or consider if she wants it on the inside. She will not die if she says "YES." You men give yourselves unnecessary wahala. grin If she says you are not man enough, that's her business.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 03, 2020
The word "consent" in itself means agreement or permission for something to happen. Sexual consent means permission/agreement for sex between parties involved.

How do you agree? Asides patronizing "olosho", which obviously happens by agreement, after parting with some cash. Some times with gf's, it really doesn't happen verbally. As in, you both are in a room and then you agree together to have sex! No....it doesn't often work that way. It has to do with emotions. If while watching movie in your room, you start touching and she responds fine.....then there's an ongoing agreement. If you stretch your mouth further for a kiss and inturn she reciprocates, then the agreement is quarter way into conclusion.

As the kissing proceeds, If you put ur hands behind to unhook her bra, and she even supports you for an easy unhooking, your agreement is half way into conclusion.

If after pulling the panties, you insert your finger, then later you insert JT and she moans with great pleasure without restrictions, there's permission and agreement. BUT, if you try to insert and she says "Stop", please control yourself and stop.

It is very simple. When she says "No" or "stop" then you stop. Don't assume that "No" means "Yes", or "Stop" means "don't stop"

We are wired differently. As a guy, you might think she has gone far into it at the first stage. Some can control it, and tell you to stop at that stage after thinking so many things like....."he will think I'm cheap after fvcking me", etc.

I guess I'm typing too much. I'll tell you my experience with an igbo girl I met on Facebook

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? by Dobson43: 2:05pm On May 03, 2020
You mean Like stop, I like it!!!
Re: How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? by IhateThemMods: 4:58pm On May 03, 2020
Casemiro:

It is actually wired,

some girls tell you NO

It is very confusing.

a lady will visit and if you make advances she'll resist. Leave her alone, and tomorrow she'll tell her friends that you are not man enough.

Things may be going on well and you spend on her, and you both happily have conjugal bliss like adults, but if you break up or things doesn't go right she may wake up tomorrow and claim you raped her

The question here is,

Baba yes is never no, and no is never yes. Those who go ahead to coerce women into saying yes when they actually said no will suffer it later when that girl decides to ruin his life. First thing, when inviting a girl to your crib, make her know you both will get intimate and that if she's no ready she shouldn't even come over and waste your time. If eventually she comes over and you both are done, for the sake of your mental safety in the future, keep a receipt of your sex. Call her and put it on record or you text her to inquire if she enjoyed her sex with you, make sure you get a definite answer from her then save it in case she decides to be a loose nut. Again if she says no, stand up tell her to leave your house and don't even listen to her if she says she wants it, it's a big trap.
Re: How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? by Skmoda360(m): 5:00pm On May 03, 2020
Once she says No.....it's a complete No.... anything after that is fvcking rape. undecided
Re: How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? by Casemiro(m): 7:01am On May 04, 2020
Sundrus:
When she help u remove ur trouser & boxers.

Be honest.

Can an average Nigerian girl do this
Re: How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? by Casemiro(m): 7:06am On May 04, 2020
OcVoice:
The word "consent" in itself means agreement or permission for something to happen. Sexual consent means permission/agreement for sex between parties involved.

How do you agree? Asides patronizing "olosho", which obviously happens by agreement, after parting with some cash. Some times with gf's, it really doesn't happen verbally. As in, you both are in a room and then you agree together to have sex! No....it doesn't often work that way. It has to do with emotions. If while watching movie in your room, you start touching and she responds fine.....then there's an ongoing agreement. If you stretch your mouth further for a kiss and inturn she reciprocates, then the agreement is quarter way into conclusion.

As the kissing proceeds, If you put ur hands behind to unhook her bra, and she even supports you for an easy unhooking, your agreement is half way into conclusion.

If after pulling the panties, you insert your finger, then later you insert JT and she moans with great pleasure without restrictions, there's permission and agreement. BUT, if you try to insert and she says "Stop", please control yourself and stop.

It is very simple. When she says "No" or "stop" then you stop. Don't assume that "No" means "Yes", or "Stop" means "don't stop"

We are wired differently. As a guy, you might think she has gone far into it at the first stage. Some can control it, and tell you to stop at that stage after thinking so many things like....."he will think I'm cheap after fvcking me", etc.

I guess I'm typing too much. I'll tell you my experience with an igbo girl I met on Facebook

You are making sense.

Just that at that moment some girls don't know what they want
Re: How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? by Casemiro(m): 7:09am On May 04, 2020
donbachi:
Consent means

lol....

it is very hard for number I to happen, except maybe in the movies
Re: How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? by Casemiro(m): 7:10am On May 04, 2020
Ningen:

It's not confusing. If she says NO, it means NO. Any other interpretation is from your phallus.
Better to be tag with ‘erectile dysfunction’ Than to be call a ‘rapist’. undecided
Consent should be explicitly verbal. Without being pressured. Never assume!!

Honestly it is very demeaning to be called a rapist.
Re: How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? by czarr(m): 8:08am On May 04, 2020
Casemiro:

It is actually wired,

some girls tell you NO

It is very confusing.

The question here is,

its quite easy just get indirect written(whatsapp) or oral (phone or call recording) of her implicit consent......you can just call or text her asking if she had fun as much as you did......her reply is your evidence of consent.
Re: How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? by Sundrus: 10:43am On May 04, 2020
Casemiro:

Be honest.

Can an average Nigerian girl do this
Yes, if u play ur role well with the average Nigerian girl.
Re: How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? by Casemiro(m): 11:57am On May 12, 2020
czarr:
its quite easy just get indirect written(whatsapp) or oral (phone or call recording) of her implicit consent......you can just call or text her asking if she had fun as much as you did......her reply is your evidence of consent.

thanks.

but what about before the act, you know most ladies won't to be seen as cheap hence resist initially.

The question is how do you know she's just doing initial gra-gra or DON'T want it?
Re: How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? by Casemiro(m): 11:59am On May 12, 2020
Sundrus:
Yes, if u play ur role well with the average Nigerian girl.

what about the majority that won't do this?
Re: How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? by Sundrus: 1:50pm On May 12, 2020
Casemiro:

what about the majority that won't do this?
that na their bizness na. Man should seek to know thyself.
Re: How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? by Degrezhaa: 1:54pm On May 12, 2020
Okay lemme learn incase of 2moro

So her No is NO...
Re: How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? by MrBriel(m): 3:20pm On May 12, 2020
Consensual sex is when both parties are of legal age, agree to engage in intercourse by choice, and have the freedom and capacity to make that choice. This means agreeing to sexual relations without fear, coercion, force or intimidation. Giving consent is active, not passive. It means freely choosing to say ‘yes’ and also being free to change your mind at any time.

It is also a crime to have a sexual relationship with someone under 18 years of age if you have a relationship of authority with them, for example, you are their teacher or employer.

If someone is not able to give consent to sex, regardless of their age, it is a crime to have a sexual relationship with them. People who cannot give consent are those who are:

unconscious, asleep, intoxicated, drugged, or otherwise unable to say ‘yes’
have a psychological or decision-making disability that impacts on their ability to understand what they are consenting to.

EXAMPLES, NONE OF THESE PEOPLE CONSENTED.

“I’ve been going out with this guy for a few months. He wanted me to have sex with him but I wasn’t ready. He started to shout and get really angry. I gave in to him because I was so scared.”

“My husband and I separated six months ago. I still see him because of the children. Recently he came to the house, forced me into the bedroom and had sex with me.”

“I was at a party and had too much to drink. I fell asleep on a spare bed. I woke up with someone I didn’t know having sex with me.”
Re: How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? by Casemiro(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2020
MrBriel:
Consensual sex is when both parties are of legal age, agree to engage in intercourse by choice, and have the freedom and capacity to make that choice. This means agreeing to sexual relations without fear, coercion, force or intimidation. Giving consent is active, not passive. It means freely choosing to say ‘yes’ and also being free to change your mind at any time.

It is also a crime to have a sexual relationship with someone under 18 years of age if you have a relationship of authority with them, for example, you are their teacher or employer.

If someone is not able to give consent to sex, regardless of their age, it is a crime to have a sexual relationship with them. People who cannot give consent are those who are:

unconscious, asleep, intoxicated, drugged, or otherwise unable to say ‘yes’
have a psychological or decision-making disability that impacts on their ability to understand what they are consenting to.

EXAMPLES, NONE OF THESE PEOPLE CONSENTED.

“I’ve been going out with this guy for a few months. He wanted me to have sex with him but I wasn’t ready. He started to shout and get really angry. I gave in to him because I was so scared.”

“My husband and I separated six months ago. I still see him because of the children. Recently he came to the house, forced me into the bedroom and had sex with me.”

“I was at a party and had too much to drink. I fell asleep on a spare bed. I woke up with someone I didn’t know having sex with me.”

Must the consent be active?

Judging from your narrative, it means most girls are raped, even those that are in an active relationship.

Because they hardly say YES and only the very very few bold ones will be clear especially the first time
Re: How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? by Casemiro(m): 9:10am On Jun 03, 2020
with the trending issue about rape, you can now understand better why I asked this question

soberdrunk:
The Nigerian definition of rape includes violence and physical force, if we go by the Western worlds definition of rape, almost every guy in Nigeria is guilty of rape..... angry

see?
Re: How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? by Casemiro(m): 11:14am On Jun 03, 2020
light099:
This case is obviously ganged-up blackmail and a case of some frustrated hoes and gold-digging losers, who felt so stupid after discovering a smart player has successfully shined their congos in succession, one after the other.

By the way, most Nigerian ladies do not know the difference between rape, hardsex and consensual forced sex. That is why 90% of Nigerian ladies who have had sex before always ignorantly claim to have been victims of rape at one time or the other. They always have fake stories to tell. Chasers of cheap clout.

another one.

so how do one tell it is rape?
Re: How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? by LedRock: 11:46am On Jun 03, 2020
Jo soapy and avoid all problems with women.
Re: How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? by Lightangel64: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
vanida6:
uhmm pray may u get heaven

Asin this guy sounds like a pro
Re: How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? by Lightangel64: 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
OcVoice:

Some of them when you proceed to act intimate they wont say no, but after the act, they will say you raped them.
How do you expect the guy to know, if you don't want it just say a big NO
Re: How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? by Lightangel64: 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
Casemiro:

another one.

so how do one tell it is rape?

From my opinion.

When sex is initiated and she dosent say NO, it isnt rape, so if she complains you raped her she is an idiot.

And when she says No and you proceed you are a rapist. Although some foolish girls will call you a weak person for not acting man enough, its better to avoid rape accusations.

And girls too if you don't want it tell the guy straight to his face NO, and leave. Don't just stay there and say nothing, or play along and call it rape afterwards, thats why many guys are accused of false rape cases
Re: How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? by Kryptonvinyl(m): 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
OcVoice:

I won't lie its hard to decode. They are confusing.
A girl visited my friend sometime ago. He tried to touch her but she said no. My gee backed off na, and they continued watching a movie. After sometime the girl started behaving somehow. The next thing that came out from her mouth was: "Now you've turn me on". They had sex sha but not before he asked her if she didn't know sex will be on the menu before she came. ( grin guy na werey). She agreed she knew but just wanted to put up little resistance (forming).

Before going to a guys house, girls know that sex MIGHT happen. And for them to choose to go means they are willing in case it happens. Sometimes girls will start touching u if u don't start sef.

So, if u don't wanna sleep with someone, do NOT go to his house. If u want to get something from him, let him bring it to u in a place u feel convenient. Before going into a relationship let him know if u don't wanna have sex anytime soon. (I think this should be discussed between partners before going into a relationship).
If I'm a Judge and u bring up this case and u said u went to his house, just forget it. I swear.

But guys too, biko when she says no, STOP pls

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advise Needed Please / If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. / ON POLYGAMY - Why I Prefer having many wives instead of Baby mama(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.