Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa (32676 Views)

Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease / How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG / Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa by ridbell01(m): 3:08pm On May 03, 2020
seunlayi:
This is worrisome

Please I advise all my friends and family to think twice b4 joining the multitudes that would jump into the street by 4th of May, we can't come this far to go back fast...4th May is not the expiration date for the virus, you can still contract it, so think twice before you make the decision of going out and if you finally decide to go out please be more careful than you have been.
Spanish flue of 1918 killed over 50million persons reason been that when the isolation was relaxed then, people rushed into the street to begin their normal life without been mindful of the fact that the flue was still around and within the first three weeks of the relaxation,over 35million persons lost their life's. Let's not give room for history to repeat itself... Extend your own lockdown beyond 4th May if you can.
While countries like America, Italy and China were in lockdown, their government were busy disinfecting the streets of their nation. While Nigerians were on lockdown, our government were busy stealing and looting funds made for disinfecting and putting measures to checkmate the spread of the virus, now America, Italy, China are relaxing their lock down, our copy copy government are also relaxing ours. The citizens of the above nations will go into a disinfected street while we will carelessly rush into a highly infected street....think twice.

America, China and other nations began to think of relaxing their lockdown when they started experiencing low record of Coronavirus case but our myopic government chose to relax our lockdown even when we are still experiencing massive increase of the virus.
If wisdom has eluded our leaders in aspect of decision making, let wisdom not also elude us in making our own personal decision. Be guided, think twice, stay home and stay save, Those who will tell the story of this Coronavirus are those that took painstaking measures to stay indoors, the choice is yours!!As for me and my Family I don't want any visitor and I'm not visiting anybody till this pandemic is over
I hope you understand
my brother can I used this your message?
Re: Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa by cray91(m): 3:13pm On May 03, 2020
i too don't Know the class it Belongs but somehow In an Inexplicable Way I feel joyous whenever I Hear infected and deaths Among The Political Class
All Hail To Master Coro
Baawaa:
Is this a bad news or good news
Re: Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa by seunlayi(m): 3:13pm On May 03, 2020
ridbell01:
my brother can I used this your message?
I copied it too.

Why can't you? People need to know

1 Like

Re: Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa by Jeffyblaq(m): 3:15pm On May 03, 2020
Equip the hospitals to a better standard.. Nah!

They rather prefer equipping the garage with
cars and irrelevant trips....

I say no more!

1 Like

Re: Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa by NairaMaster1(m): 3:16pm On May 03, 2020
Uganda President KAGUTA MUSEVENI warns against people misbehaving during this COVID-19 period, "God has a lot of work, He has the whole world to look after. He cannot just be here in Uganda looking after idiots...".
*In a war situation, nobody asks anyone to stay indoors. You stay indoors by choice. In fact, if you have a basement, you hide there for as long as hostilities persist. During a war, you don't insist on your freedom. You willingly give it up in exchange for survival. During a war, you don't complain of hunger. You bear hunger and pray that you live to eat again*

*During a war, you don't argue about opening your business. You close your shop (if you have the time), and run for your life. You pray to outlive the war so that you can return to your business (that's if it has not been looted or destroyed by mortar fire.*

*During a war, you are thankful to God for seeing another day in the land of the living. During a war, you don't worry about your children not going to school. You pray that the government does not forcefully enlist them as soldiers to be trained in the school premises now turned military depot.*

*The world is currently in a state of war. A war without guns and bullets. A war without human soldiers. A war without borders. A war without cease-fire agreements. A war without a war room. A war without sacred zones.*

*The army in this war is without mercy. It is without any milk of human kindness. It is indiscriminate - it has no respect for children, women, or places of worship. This army is not interested in spoils of war. It has no intention of regime change. It is not concerned about the rich mineral resources underneath the earth. It is not even interested in religious, ethnic or ideological hegemony. Its ambition has nothing to do with racial superiority. It is an invisible, fleetfooted, and ruthlessly effective army.*

*Its only agenda is a harvest of death. It is only satiated after turning the world into one big death field. Its capacity to achieve its aim is not in doubt. Without ground, amphibious and aeriel machines, it has bases in almost every country of the world. Its movement is not governed by any war convention or protocol. In short, it is a law unto itself. It is Coronavirus. Also known as COVID-19 (because it announced its destructive presence and intention in the year of our Lord 2019)*

*Thankfully, this army has a weakness and it can be defeated. It only requires our collective action, discipline and forbearance. COVID-19 cannot survive social and physical distancing. It only thrives when you confront it. It loves to be confronted. It capitulates in the face of collective social and physical distancing. It bows before good personal hygiene. It is helpless when you take your destiny in your own hands by keeping them sanitized as often as possible.*

*This is not a time to cry about bread and butter like spoilt children. After all, the Holy book tells us that man shall not live by bread alone. Let's obey and follow the instructions of the authorities. Let's flatten the COVID-19 curve. Let's exercise patience. Let's be our brothers' keeper. In no time, we shall regain our freedom, enterprise and socializing.*

3 Likes

Re: Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa by Truthisit: 3:19pm On May 03, 2020
StrikeBack:
One by one dem don dey go
You need renewal of mind
Re: Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa by Spooby: 3:33pm On May 03, 2020
Same Nasarawa Assemble that collected Hilux vehicles from the state governor about 2 or 3 weeks ago,everyone was complaining that the state didn't have a single ventilator. Improving the health care of the state might have saved this man's life if they had gotten their priorities right.

2 Likes

Re: Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa by nauto: 3:41pm On May 03, 2020
Nawa
Re: Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa by Olabode971(f): 3:42pm On May 03, 2020
now, awaiting more to go.... Useless,senseless fifu.. Good riddance.
Re: Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa by Olabode971(f): 3:47pm On May 03, 2020
many more to go..

Re: Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa by ifko: 3:51pm On May 03, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:
Shebi they were sharing cars recently, bastards barren brained Africa men!

Let him ride the car in hell. Oloripelebe dem
Don't mind the stupid politicians, sharing cars in the midst of COVID
Re: Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa by Johzhier97(m): 4:00pm On May 03, 2020
seunlayi:
This is worrisome

Please I advise all my friends and family to think twice b4 joining the multitudes that would jump into the street by 4th of May, we can't come this far to go back fast...4th May is not the expiration date for the virus, you can still contract it, so think twice before you make the decision of going out and if you finally decide to go out please be more careful than you have been.
Spanish flue of 1918 killed over 50million persons reason been that when the isolation was relaxed then, people rushed into the street to begin their normal life without been mindful of the fact that the flue was still around and within the first three weeks of the relaxation,over 35million persons lost their life's. Let's not give room for history to repeat itself... Extend your own lockdown beyond 4th May if you can.
While countries like America, Italy and China were in lockdown, their government were busy disinfecting the streets of their nation. While Nigerians were on lockdown, our government were busy stealing and looting funds made for disinfecting and putting measures to checkmate the spread of the virus, now America, Italy, China are relaxing their lock down, our copy copy government are also relaxing ours. The citizens of the above nations will go into a disinfected street while we will carelessly rush into a highly infected street....think twice.

America, China and other nations began to think of relaxing their lockdown when they started experiencing low record of Coronavirus case but our myopic government chose to relax our lockdown even when we are still experiencing massive increase of the virus.
If wisdom has eluded our leaders in aspect of decision making, let wisdom not also elude us in making our own personal decision. Be guided, think twice, stay home and stay save, Those who will tell the story of this Coronavirus are those that took painstaking measures to stay indoors, the choice is yours!!As for me and my Family I don't want any visitor and I'm not visiting anybody till this pandemic is over
I hope you understand
Nna ehh....Nairalanders u guys are so mean angry...so after dis epistle...just 15 likes....O ga ooo....anyways wat do I know.....U guys should stay Safe sha....
Re: Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa by haryorbarmie83(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2020
ozoebuka1:
angry

This corona virus affects the rich more than the poor or because we get to hear about that of the rich?
how many commoners have access to the test kits. Most common man are walking without knowing what's he/she is carrying around. I pray it won't get to the grassroots.
Re: Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa by Staro: 4:14pm On May 03, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Wipe them all! cheesy grin

Oga, anybody can be a victim
of COVID 19
Re: Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa by Adiola(f): 4:16pm On May 03, 2020
Baawaa:
Is this a bad news or good news
helinues
Re: Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa by Zenithpeak(m): 4:17pm On May 03, 2020
seunlayi:
This is worrisome

I hope you understand
Thanks for this all important advice cheesy Please permit me to copy and send this piece of advice to my friends and families thanks
Re: Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa by ledaman: 4:23pm On May 03, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Wipe them all! cheesy grin
what funny about that? Masochist like you! undecided
Re: Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa by Okwyjesus(m): 4:30pm On May 03, 2020
Racoon:
undecided Where do we run to in this world except to the good Lord/God.Lord pls have mercy on the world especially in Nigeria.This pandemic will be a child's play if the Italy/NY scenario happens here.

That's why we must be careful Bro. In ltaly it got to a time the medical were doing selective treatment. Very soon our system may be overwhelm. Trust our Naija!

Be careful
Be careful
Be careful
Be careful
Be careful
Be careful
Be careful
Re: Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa by EmmySparky(m): 4:47pm On May 03, 2020
Hezmatosky:

What if after this coronavirus thing, then God said that he has taken his own people. The rest can go to hell. What will u do?
lolGod no be like naija Government...no tribalism..or Nepotism
Re: Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 03, 2020
When the rich are dying of the pandemic the poor intend not to have hope. Put your hope in God and tell yourself that you will come out of this pandemic situation through Jesus christ
Re: Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa by Zakarisammy(m): 5:18pm On May 03, 2020
Is it not the same member that the governor recently bought hilux 4 as official car
Re: Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa by ABIMIKUJOSHUA: 5:21pm On May 03, 2020
What is wrong with this coronavirus abek God help us pls. oooo
Re: Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa by Emmanuelobj: 5:25pm On May 03, 2020
R.I.P to the departed

If you are interested in joining a bus from Lagos to Edo state to get your NYSC certificate. Do chat 07034588129. Note the executive bus and sienna would take you to and fro. Book a space now. Also available for Lagos to Abuja, Lagos to Ekiti and more other states

Re: Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa by adekolaelect(m): 5:31pm On May 03, 2020
josen16322:
big man big trouble,bigmen big disease tongue
corona doesn't recognise your status pls stay safe .unless it will visits all households doorsteps .
Re: Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa by bilulu(m): 6:11pm On May 03, 2020
Tetrahedron:
At this rate by 2021, the poor and cheated in this country will not need to do a revolution again! grin

The revolution has done itself on behalf of the poor masses in this country that a certain tribe has made themselves “overlords”

Yenefer- how market?
When it has not hit the target? These traditional rulers re only pon in the hards of the real targets. You no what I means
Re: Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa by bilulu(m): 6:13pm On May 03, 2020
ozoebuka1:
angry

This corona virus affects the rich more than the poor or because we get to hear about that of the rich?
Because they have access to testing more than the poor. How many of the poor have been tested? There re reports were the poor can't even locate the testing centre or they re turned back, so you can't be tested when you don't have access to the test kits
Re: Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 03, 2020
I don't think he died of Coronavirus, his house is close to ours.

Few days before he died, he shared food items to people which means almost all of them might be affected.
Re: Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa by HabuD: 6:50pm On May 03, 2020
Isn't this the same state that the governor purchased cars worth millions of naira for the lawmakers instead of fixing the dilapidated health care system in the state? Tomorrow these same people will still elect these sets of crooks as governors. I always tell people that Nigeria deserves the kind of leaders we have. They would see the handwriting on the wall prior to elections and still vote in these same crooks to lead them, and when they begin to deal with them, they will begin to cry out to God, as if they consulted God before electing these sets of crooks and insensitive beings. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa by castrol180(m): 7:57pm On May 03, 2020
Seems they've sprayed the building now
Re: Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa by cy4cent(f): 10:39pm On May 03, 2020
seunlayi:
This is worrisome

I hope you understand

Well said! Learnt some people said Corona virus is a scam... Lol, hope from the number of deaths in the north these days, they're convinced and not confused that Coronavirus is real.
For those shouting how do we feed, it is those alive that feed.
For those that are anxious to visit beauticians, morticians also dress the dead, so they should choose their poison.
6ft apart, or 6ft below the choice is yours.

Stay home stay Safe.... He who has ears...

1 Like

Re: Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa by ignis: 11:37pm On May 03, 2020
This shit is getting real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government / Abiola On If He Would Take IMF Loan When He Becomes President (Video) / Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.