Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

How Foolish Does Love Make You ? Share Your Experience!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Foolish Does Love Make You ? Share Your Experience!!! (725 Views)

Why Does Love Hurt So Much? Why Do Relationships &Marriages Never Last Nowadays? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / See How Foolish Some People Can Be (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Foolish Does Love Make You ? Share Your Experience!!! by darhray(m): 4:49pm On May 03, 2020
I travelled from Lagos to ilorin to see my girlfriend I got to ilorin and she did not show up and switched off her phone.. when I think about it now I still feel foolish �

share you experience below
Re: How Foolish Does Love Make You ? Share Your Experience!!! by dayleke: 4:51pm On May 03, 2020
This topic has been overflogged.
Check it out.
Re: How Foolish Does Love Make You ? Share Your Experience!!! by Padosky242(m): 4:52pm On May 03, 2020
Here to read comments grin grin grin
Re: How Foolish Does Love Make You ? Share Your Experience!!! by Ezennwa(m): 4:57pm On May 03, 2020
hmm!

̫M̫̫o̫̫n̫̫e̫̫y̫̫ ̫̫c̫̫a̫̫n̫̫ ̫̫g̫̫i̫̫v̫̫e̫̫ ̫̫y̫̫o̫̫u̫̫ ̫̫a̫̫l̫̫l̫̫ ̫̫t̫̫h̫̫e̫̫ ̫̫f̫̫a̫̫k̫̫e̫̫ ̫̫w̫̫o̫̫m̫̫e̫̫n̫̫ ̫̫i̫̫n̫̫ ̫̫t̫̫h̫̫e̫̫ ̫̫w̫̫o̫̫r̫̫l̫̫d̫̫ ̫̫b̫̫u̫̫t̫̫ ̫̫p̫̫o̫̫v̫̫e̫̫r̫̫t̫̫y̫̫ ̫̫c̫̫a̫̫n̫̫ ̫̫g̫̫i̫̫v̫̫e̫̫ ̫̫y̫̫o̫̫u̫̫ ̫̫o̫̫n̫̫e̫̫ ̫̫w̫̫o̫̫m̫̫a̫̫n̫̫ ̫̫t̫̫h̫̫a̫̫t̫̫̫̫ t̫̫r̫̫u̫̫l̫̫y̫̫ ̫̫l̫̫o̫̫v̫̫e̫̫s̫̫ ̫̫y̫̫o̫̫u̫̫.

Love is Blind.

2 Likes

Re: How Foolish Does Love Make You ? Share Your Experience!!! by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 03, 2020
Like someone said - it has been flogged very very well but women matter will continue to flog men as long as them still get yansh and bleast cool.

One of my many mumuness.

It was 2000, I was very young (after SSCE) and had a girl crushing on me but for reasons known to only God & devil, I just no send the babe.

But for the mumuness in me, I was seriously pursuing one yeye girl because of her yansh so tey in my bid to win her favor, I took a family cherished flask and made a sumptuous chocolate beverage with bread and sardine (from money I fapped from my sister) for her on a rainy day.
I told her from our balcony that I was coming with the goodies and she beckoned on me to come quickly. Only for me to reach her house, she asked to carry the flask follow her until we reach her boyfriend house angry. She jumped on him and said "Thank you Ola, shebi you have given me the flask" and they shut the door while I was standing there and smiling like Ganduje.

Anger no gree me sleep for 2 days

1 Like

Re: How Foolish Does Love Make You ? Share Your Experience!!! by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
Like someone said - it has been flogged very very well but women matter will continue to flog men as long as them still get yansh and bleast cool.

One of my many mumuness.

It was 2000, I was very young (after SSCE) and had a girl crushing on me but for reasons known to only God & devil, I just no send the babe.

But for the mumuness in me, I was seriously pursuing one yeye girl because of her yansh so tey in my bid to win her favor, I took a family cherished flask and made a sumptuous chocolate beverage with bread and sardine (from money I fapped from my sister) for her on a rainy day.
I told her from our balcony that I was coming with the goodies and she beckoned on me to come quickly. Only for me to reach her house, she asked to carry the flask follow her until we reach her boyfriend house angry. She jumped on him and said "Thank you Ola, shebi you have given me the flask" and they shut the door while I was standing there and smiling like Ganduje.

Anger no gree me sleep for 2 days

Lol. Dis shite is funny

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Woman Taking A Lesson On How To Dance On A Stick On Bed / See The Amazing Fifty-year Old Lady That Looks Like A Teenager / Why A Nigerian Man Divorced His Wife After 19 Years Of Marriage- Man Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.