Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Describe Buhari In One Sentence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Describe Buhari In One Sentence (3172 Views)

Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! / Describe Buhari In A Sentence / Describe Buhari In Two Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe Buhari In One Sentence by tolu001: 9:29am On Jan 11, 2011
His antecedents, his present political (Status)ambition and his prospects for Nigeria
Re: Describe Buhari In One Sentence by Nsiman(m): 10:32am On Jan 11, 2011
Sharia laws implementer
Re: Describe Buhari In One Sentence by AceJam: 10:36am On Jan 11, 2011
A power-drunk who can not distnguish between a dream military rule and a reality democracy.
Re: Describe Buhari In One Sentence by hakanai(m): 10:39am On Jan 11, 2011
considerate law-abiding
Re: Describe Buhari In One Sentence by KnowAll(m): 11:33am On Jan 11, 2011
Scare Crow!!

Buhari's never smilling face would scare a kid.
Re: Describe Buhari In One Sentence by gangar(m): 11:38am On Jan 11, 2011
An honest Nigerian.
Re: Describe Buhari In One Sentence by Ibime(m): 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2011
Let's see if he can fight corruption in a democracy
Re: Describe Buhari In One Sentence by mogentle(m): 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2011
A man needed to clean up the rotten system.
Re: Describe Buhari In One Sentence by tolu001: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2011
highly discipline and Nigerians are grossly undisciplined
Re: Describe Buhari In One Sentence by jaygetta1: 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2011
Respected by the masses, Known to abhor corruption, feared by the corrupt, ruling elite!
Re: Describe Buhari In One Sentence by YarisMan(m): 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2011
Nsiman:

Sharia laws implementer

A strong man hated by Beaf= Nsiman just because of GEJ.
Re: Describe Buhari In One Sentence by semid4lyfe(m): 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2011
An Islamic fundamentalist who should never be allowed to come near the corridors of power
Re: Describe Buhari In One Sentence by johndoe200: 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2011
A criminal coup plotter dinosaur.
Re: Describe Buhari In One Sentence by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2011
the last of a dying breed - a leader that stood for something beyond self aggrandizement
Re: Describe Buhari In One Sentence by adefemi1(m): 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2011
the best man for the job
Re: Describe Buhari In One Sentence by Nsiman(m): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2011
Pls i am not beaf ok? Truth anywhere stands i.e 1+ 1= 2 worldwide. Buhari can't rule in democracy as in military dictating.
Re: Describe Buhari In One Sentence by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2011
The froblem with Buhari is that he fronounces F as P and P as F
Re: Describe Buhari In One Sentence by tolu001: 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2011
^^^ lol but his ascent has nothing to do with his ability to deliver on good governance
Re: Describe Buhari In One Sentence by Nsiman(m): 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2011
Did i hear u say good governance? In as far as Atiku was a uniform man, the kleptomenic tendencies is within. Let the s.s try let's see if after 4yrs nigeria will remain the same. Am tired of old wine
Re: Describe Buhari In One Sentence by Nsiman(m): 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2011
Did i hear u say good governance? In as far as Atiku was a uniform man, the kleptomenic tendencies is within. Let the s.s try let's see if after 4yrs nigeria will remain the same. Am tired of old wine
Re: Describe Buhari In One Sentence by Jarus(m): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2011
Consistent
Re: Describe Buhari In One Sentence by jason123: 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2011
best option!
Re: Describe Buhari In One Sentence by blapo(m): 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2011
Competent
Re: Describe Buhari In One Sentence by vedaxcool(m): 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2011
Determined, Honest and Dedicated.
Re: Describe Buhari In One Sentence by tolu001: 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2011
I'm sure Nigerians know what they want and they know the right candidate for the job. I just hope the wish of the people will be allowed to prevail this time around and not impose on us like they used to.
Re: Describe Buhari In One Sentence by tolu001: 10:25am On Jan 12, 2011
@Nsiman

We dont have to wait for 4years before we see positive changes, how u live today determines your tomorrow. 9 months is enough to atleast see the traces of potential positive changes if indeed he has something good to offer.

Show me your friend and i tell you who you are, GEJ belongs to the group of People Deceiving People (PDP) and he his no different from the rest of them. Birds of a feather they say flock together.

We really need to try something very different in this country, it's time for Positive Changes
Re: Describe Buhari In One Sentence by 9ijaMan: 10:32am On Jan 12, 2011
Disciplined, selfless, focused and likable leader who can lead us out of the rot we find ourselves.
Re: Describe Buhari In One Sentence by johndoe200: 10:37am On Jan 12, 2011
9ijaMan:

Disciplined, selfless, focused and likable leader who can lead us out of the rot we find ourselves.

Man, you still around? I thought you had been run over by a runaway cow or got mad cow disease or something.
Re: Describe Buhari In One Sentence by philip0906(m): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2011
jonathan,ibb,atiku all 'em leaders=lunatics
Re: Describe Buhari In One Sentence by KnowAll(m): 10:57am On Jan 12, 2011
Serial Contester,

be expecting him 2015, 2019, & 2023
Re: Describe Buhari In One Sentence by safariSA: 11:04am On Jan 12, 2011
Buhari remains the best out of the lot, has the most defining requirements for the solution to Nigeria's problem - integrity and incorruptibility. Those who say he is an islamists have been brain-washed, and it is shameful for any right thinking Nigerian to think someone can impose a state religion in a complex state like Nigeria. it is like declaring India an Hindu or islamist state. any Nigerian President, muslim or xtian, knows it is not a possibility. Guys, wake up! Atiku, Jonathan and the rest of them are beds of same corrupt feather in PDP. i am a christian, yoruba and my vote goes to Buhari in April, wether it will count or not at least i tried. A vote for PDP, Jonathan inclusive is a vote for confirmation of 12 years of corruption & looting, and a new four years of plundering our national wealth
Re: Describe Buhari In One Sentence by MaiSuya(m): 11:21am On Jan 12, 2011
possibly the next president of the country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yanju Adegbite As Ceo, Broadcasting Coop of Oyo State, Ibadan / Splashfm Oyo State Gubernatorial Debate / Photos: Gov. Rotimi Amaechi Toasting Babe In New Campaign Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.