Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Describe Buhari In A Sentence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Describe Buhari In A Sentence (5827 Views)

Nigerians,describe BUHARI'S Administration In One Word Since He Assumed Office. / Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! / Describe Buhari In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe Buhari In A Sentence by loistee: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
Describe Buhari in a sentence
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by b1oodykiller: 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
Terrorist

8 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
Fraud

8 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by johnbuck81(m): 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
buhari is d president of d cattle rearers association of nigeria.
A.k.A Mr 150 cows.

5 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
2 Corinthians 11:14

2 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
Matthew 24:23-24

2 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by cutieberie1(f): 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
just a word cant describe him..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by darisgod(m): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
Our God sent

CHANGE!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
darisgod:
Our God sent

CHANGE!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by mrofficial(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
The next president of Nigeria by May 2015.

#HurricaneBuhari on the loose.

5 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by omolami: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
Buhari is an illiterate not fit to lead the most populous black nation of the word

5 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
mrofficial:
The next president of Arewastan by May 2015.

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Orunto: 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
He is unfit to rule Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
[size=18pt]RADI☪AL I卐LAMIST[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by KingTom(m): 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Fraud
b1oodykiller:
Terrorist
Chai some people don't know the meaning of the word SENTENCE. It's a pity, do not worry, when Buhari becomes President by May, I will personally beg him to send both of you back to school. But before then abeg make una take free tutorial. Dunces!

Sentence: Made up of Subject, object and compliment or Subject, Predicate and Compliment. e.g Johnathan is clueless.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by b1oodykiller: 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
KingTom:

Chai some people don't know the meaning of the word SENTENCE. It's a pity, do not worry, when Buhari becomes President by May, I will personally beg him to send both of you back to school. But before then abeg make una take free tutorial. Dunces!

Sentence: Made up of Subject, object and compliment or Subject, Predicate and Compliment. e.g Johnathan is clueless.
grin grin grin

Ok what of this

Buhari is a certified terrorist

Thanks for the correction

4 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Kolade354(m): 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
cutieberie1:
an old senseless fool..just a word cant describe him..GEJ till 2019..mayb buhari wud hv died...jst sayin..lol.
you have a cute face but a shallow brain. You have memorized that line of GEJ till.................Jonathan who can come up with a anti-corruption plan for good 4 years now he is saying he is coming up with a plan just becos election is around the corner.Pdp-led government has use 16 years but no stable power supply,unemployment at its peak,Terrorism. Just pity chibok girlz and their parent if you have a sister also.

3 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
cutieberie1:
an old senseless fool..just a word cant describe him..GEJ till 2019..mayb buhari wud hv died...jst sayin..lol.
How can you say maybe Buhari would have died and laugh about it. It's now I know some of you PDP supporters are pschopaths without any human emotion. It's now I see why you support someone that enslaves a population through his massive corruption
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by cutieberie1(f): 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
[quote author=Kolade354 post=29465155] you have a cute face but a shallow brain. You have memorized that line of GEJ till.................Jonathan who can come up with a anti-corruption plan for good 4 years now he is saying he is coming up with a plan just becos election is around the corner.Pdp-led government has use 16 years but no stable power supply,unemployment at its peak,Terrorism. Just pity chibok girlz and their parent if you have a sister also.[/quote
pls dnt say i hv a shallow brain..i also hv a choice ny ur business if i say GEJ if pdp cnt bring d change y wil i b sure dat apc can...bt anyway sha

2 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Kolade354(m): 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
[quote author=cutieberie1 post=29465444][/quote] you know nothing about politcs so face what you are doing and remember to pray for chibok girlz everyday cos it not easy for their motherz after Labouring for 9 month to see their children been kidnapped and the Govt is doing nothing to bring them back.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by medamillion(m): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nelson Mandella of our time

2 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by cutieberie1(f): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kolade354:
you know nothing about politcs so face what you are doing and remember to pray for chibok girlz everyday cos it not easy for their motherz after Labouring for 9 month to see their children been kidnapped and the Govt is doing nothing to bring them back.

ok sir..mr know it all..stop d insults...i hv heard

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by cutieberie1(f): 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
seges:

Your cursed is al I willsayl!! How can you say maybe Buhari would have died and laugh about it. It's now I know some of you PDP supporters are pschopaths without any human emotion. It's now I see why you support someone that enslaves a population through his massive corruption

sir pls i made a comment am nt cursed..i hv freedom of speech i didnt refer to u or any1

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Kolade354(m): 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
cutieberie1:

okay so next time praise our weak president in your corridor and not here.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
cutieberie1:

Good that you are willing to learn,I commend you for that. However, I don't approve the insults towards you
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by cutieberie1(f): 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
seges:

Good that you are willing to learn,I commend you for that. However, I don't approve the insults towards you

i dnt knw y he added insults....i only sed GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
cutieberie1:

sir pls i made a comment am nt cursed..i hv freedom of speech i didnt refer to u or any1
It did'nt refer to me,but another human being. That comment was completly out of line you're free to make comments,but not extreme one's mocking the possible death of someone.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by cutieberie1(f): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kolade354:
okay so next time praise our weak president in your corridor and not here.

ok sir i didnt praise him i jst made a comment...its ok
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Kolade354(m): 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
cutieberie1:

ok sir i didnt praise him i jst made a comment...its ok
okay
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by cutieberie1(f): 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
seges:

It did'nt refer to me,but another human being. That comment was completly out of line you're free to make comments,but not extreme one's mocking the possible death of someone.

ok i hav modified..case closed
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by SeverusSnape(m): 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
cutieberie1:

DON'T MIND THOSE APC SUPPORTERS, THEY ONLY KNOW HOW TO INSULT.

2 Likes

Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

DON'T MIND THOSE APC SUPPORTERS, THEY ONLY KNOW HOW TO INSULT.
Don't paint APC supporters with one brush because of that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just Like Lagos Onitsha Is Also No Mans Land / Is The First Lady Pregnant?(photos) / Over 2,000 PDP Members In Shanga Local Government, Kebbi State Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.