Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. (7927 Views)

Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover / Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter / Popular Israeli Prophet Reveals What Will Happen To Nnamdi Kanu Before December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by SciLab: 4:10pm On May 04, 2020
ashacot:

The point is late Nnamdi KANU eh rigo unu. Baba don chop una. Make una continue to day contribute for the new impostor. I know say u go come here come say una no day complain. But una day die in silence

Nwoke ewedu alakoba, e ego gi ko riri.

Lekwanu onye oshogbo aguru chori igbu maka lockdown.

Iti cha mkpu, imechie una yorooba gi n'esisi ka udene rere ere. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by Smoke55: 4:36pm On May 04, 2020
afonja! they wont see any thing wrong in Tinubu monopolizing lagos state to the extence that he do convey money on bullion van into his compound...their problem is kanu's agitation...nonsense people.
Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by Aminobrown(m): 4:37pm On May 04, 2020
madmohamed:
y u buy phone if u kn u don't have money for data by the way who told u is west if I donate money to my country Biafra. Abi u they crazy

Fone is cheap, data is cheap n talk is cheap as well, dat's y u are privileged to quote me. U are not my class, I don't exchange words urchins
Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by Aminobrown(m): 4:37pm On May 04, 2020
madmohamed:
y u buy phone if u kn u don't have money for data by the way who told u is west if I donate money to my country Biafra. Abi u they crazy

Fone is cheap, data is cheap n talk is cheap as well, dat's y u are privileged to quote me. U are not my class, I don't exchange words wit urchins
Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by ashacot: 4:47pm On May 04, 2020
SciLab:

Nwoke ewedu alakoba, e ego gi ko riri.

Lekwanu onye oshogbo aguru chori igbu maka lockdown.

Iti cha mkpu, imechie una yorooba gi n'esisi ka udene rere ere. grin

Ihe basara GI kwo. Late Nnamdi KANU eh rigo unu. Chai! Ori ako nu uche unu ma ri ego unu. Chai! KANU ajoka
Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by SciLab: 5:01pm On May 04, 2020
ashacot:

Ihe basara GI kwo. Late Nnamdi KANU eh rigo unu. Chai! Ori ako nu uche unu ma ri ego unu. Chai! KANU ajoka

Alumajiri kpuchie unu isi.

Kanu bu Ohamadike, anyi ga na-enye ya ego anyi. Aguru gbuo umu buhari. grin
Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by ashacot: 5:04pm On May 04, 2020
SciLab:

Alumajiri kpuchie unu isi.

Kanu bu Ohamadike, anyi ga na-enye ya ego anyi. Aguru gbuo umu buhari. grin

Ohamadike Nauru awu. KANU ah wugo. KANU aga go oku mmo
Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by LZAA: 5:10pm On May 04, 2020
imhotep:
[s][/s]
IPOB amaka.

Cc lzaa itooworwor

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by Golan007: 5:17pm On May 04, 2020
The late Nnamdi Kanu was quite prolific at reaping from where he had sown discord.

He may have been unemployed before realising that invoking the "biafran spirit" amongst the barely lettered could be a paying vocation but boy did he cash out.

We wait to see how his impersonator would make his own cream from this cash cow.

A reminder of the incomplete makeover done on his impersonator:

1 Like

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by madmohamed(m): 6:01pm On May 04, 2020
Aminobrown:

Fone is cheap, data is cheap n talk is cheap as well, dat's y u are privileged to quote me. U are not my class, I don't exchange words wit urchins
fork u do u kn who I'm go tel hel I'm not ur mate u cant evern be my gate man nonsense
Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by Aminobrown(m): 6:15pm On May 04, 2020
madmohamed:
fork u do u kn who I'm go tel hel I'm not ur mate u cant evern be my gate man nonsense

U are definitely a gate keeper dat's y u av enough time to always b online, man up n go get busy boi
Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by piggyyeaster(f): 6:29pm On May 04, 2020
ghettokid1:

Which boy?
he is referring to late Lamidi Kawnu

1 Like

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by Georgekyrian(m): 7:19pm On May 04, 2020
Kwon1999:

Your signature is: I believe that there is no God but Allah, and his prophet is muhammed.

With this signature, it is clear that you are a muslim.

Now, if someone generalize that all muslims are terrorists, because of of the few misguided ones, I am sure that you won't take it lightly.

What I am trying to say is that you stop saying Igbo, rather say IPOB.

Not every Igbo man is an IPOB member.

Thanks

Enyi what are you saying; talking nonsense inside rubbish
Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by engrchykae(m): 8:17pm On May 04, 2020
How much did Yusuf buhari have before his dad became president that made him bought two BMW bikes that cost 57 million each?
How much do buhari have before he became president,I remembered him saying he had 150 gay cows,a family house and an unknown plot of land in Port Harcourt.
Op you are pained.
Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 04, 2020
Georgekyrian:

Enyi what are you saying; talking nonsense inside rubbish

Shut up.
What do you know?
Why don't you go and wash plates for your mommy.

1 Like

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by ghettokid1(m): 8:19am On May 05, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Late kanu was a criminal and scammer. He is in Hell fire right now gnashing his teeth.

Criminal bastard scammer Nnamdi kanu
Confirmedzombie has spoken
Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by Naijiant: 11:42am On May 05, 2020
Alpha Phoenix Consulting was a company set up by Kanu, his wife and a friend. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/05519337/officers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transport Ministry Complies With FOI Request On $1.96 Billion Kano-Mardi Rail / Ahmad Lawan: We Will Reduce Level Of Nigeria's Borrowing / 2023: Godwin Emefiele Discontinues Suit Against INEC, Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.