Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX (12139 Views)

Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX / See Ghana Girls With Big Boobs With Naked Picx / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX by Nairafame1: 2:48pm On May 04, 2020
Instagram users have called out Naomi Campbell after she condemned a scantily-clad women who connected to DJ Khaled's Instagram Live video to twerk.

Naomi reacted to the video, writing: "Come on woman. Where is your self respect. SMH."

See More Unclad Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/nigerians-share-unclad-pictures-of.html

Re: Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX by Davash222(m): 2:51pm On May 04, 2020
International farm tools!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX by Ezennwa(m): 3:21pm On May 04, 2020
hmm!

Women have nothing to hide again,
they have showed it all.

it's like women will full hellfire more than men.

what do I know.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX by pTomz(m): 3:32pm On May 04, 2020
Lol sometimes I wonder what the next generation would be like

Btw....why she con get body like that guy for the gods must be crazy? grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX by MedicH: 3:33pm On May 04, 2020
Na person born this one join too?? After the child dedication Mr devil took over the puna and breats. Sense no de again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX by nairafame(m): 3:46pm On May 04, 2020
Ha!!
Re: Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 04, 2020
Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 04, 2020
whizkid never give this woman belle yet?
Re: Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX by Everrest9(m): 7:16pm On May 04, 2020
Who is Naomi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 04, 2020
It is not a common philosophy in the women's unclad world for women to caution themselves as they all know that they are operating on different market values and auctions with highest bidders..

What crazy worldly things some rich men do...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX by karkinase(m): 7:56pm On May 04, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!
Women have nothing to hide again, they have showed it all.
what do I know.
I tell you ...nothing to hide again. guys got more shame than ladies .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX by aimmoney9: 8:01pm On May 04, 2020
Women are not sex objects indeed.
You are, so own it because every part of your body can sexually drive a man into sin...
Case study Adam and Eve....

But mind u I am not in support of nudity it is appalling, if u want to do it is better u go to the amazon....

No wonder one old man said he loves this generation because what he cannot see during his tym he can freely see it (woman's nudes) on social media esp instagram
Re: Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX by aristocratic5(m): 10:02pm On May 04, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX by Nobody: 12:55am On May 05, 2020
Women lost their dignity long time ago
Dancing naked for musicians and I asked my friends that they do collect money for what they do
Some of them disagree with me saying some do it for free cause they will want people to see them with celebrities I just sigh and shook my head
People that are human beings like you,so you dance naked free for them cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX by Nobody: 1:37am On May 05, 2020
Davash222:
International farm tools!
You have said it all.
TOOLS BOX is always involved in pushing them to Fame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX by ifyy07(m): 2:18am On May 05, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

they have showed it all.

what do I know.
Before kon

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX by Aystarz: 3:53am On May 05, 2020
aimmoney9:
Women are not sex objects indeed....
So are so own it because every part of your body can sexually drive a man into sin...
Case study Adam and Eve....

But mind u I am not in support of nudity it is appalling, if u want to do it is better u go to the amazon....

No wonder one old man said he loves this generation because what he cannot see during his tym he can freely see it (woman's nudes) on social media esp instagram
The rot will continue as long as we keep turning our back on the cause. Mothers need to train their daughters to be better. Enough of the stale talk about 'the bad fathers-bad sons rhetoric' already ; with each passing day, there is a growing prevalence of bad mothers, out there, churning out terrible oloshos for daughters in our society.

Time we turned the radar on the mothers of this generation abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:08am On May 05, 2020
lefulefu:
whizkid never give this woman belle yet?
lefu my guy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX by Hypnotise: 5:10am On May 05, 2020
Naomi Campbell is a sexy mild. I love the role she played in empire as Jamal's sugar mama.
Re: Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX by YorubaPrince: 6:59am On May 05, 2020
Re: Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX by youngjay360: 7:46am On May 05, 2020
pTomz:
Lol sometimes I wonder what the next generation would be like

Btw....why she con get body like that guy for the gods must be crazy? grin

Later they would be shouting "men are scum" upandan
Re: Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX by jericco1(m): 7:47am On May 05, 2020
I saw it too.. stupid pot calling kettle black undecided
Re: Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX by 4wardgospel: 8:18am On May 05, 2020
C'mon dont get yourselvs worked up tap to listen to this great piece by Kelvocal ft David G >>>> https://4wardgospelhits.com.ng/2020/05/download-audio-video-kelvocal-wonder-ft-david-g.html/
Re: Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX by MedicH: 8:21am On May 05, 2020
Aystarz:

The rot will continue as long as we keep turning our back on the cause. Mothers need to train their daughters to be better. Enough of the stale talk about 'the bad fathers-bad sons rhetoric' already ; with each passing day, there is a growing prevalence of bad mothers, out there, churning out terrible oloshos for daughters in our society.

Time we turned the radar on the mothers of this generation abeg.

The next generation mothers are still this one pictured up here. It's a cascade of events las las, a continuous cycle.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX by Roon9(m): 8:22am On May 05, 2020
Hypocrite
Re: Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX by SweetCunt97(f): 8:26am On May 05, 2020
jericco1:
I saw it too.. stupid pot calling kettle black undecided
It's obvious many people here lack exposure. The noami is a super model who's professional career requires her pose in d nude. She was simply doing her job which she gets paid ridiculously for and not showing it off to a musician via his Instagram channel.

There's a difference. One has worth while the other is simply slutty.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX by jericco1(m): 8:48am On May 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
It's obvious many people here lack exposure. The noami is a super model who's professional career requires her pose in d nude. She was simply doing her job which she gets paid ridiculously for and not showing it off to a musician via his Instagram channel.

There's a difference. One has worth while the other is simply slutty.

Stop being ridiculous, since when did immorality become something of worth? And how are you sure that the lady in question is not profiting from showcasing it too? Call a spade a spade!
Re: Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX by Yenkaonka: 10:33am On May 05, 2020
Do you wish to meet your match?
Have you been looking for someone with the same interests as you?

Look no further, at meet.ng we pair potential matches and create hookups.
We understand that you might be too busy to find a lover/partner, relationship, so we bridge the gap for you by matching your with the opposite sex who are also looking for love or a relationship.

Send us a message, you're just a DM away from getting your next gf/bf, life partner.........

https:///r961va

Re: Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX by TheSourcerer: 10:45am On May 05, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

they have showed it all.

what do I know.
what you don't know is there is nothing like hell
Re: Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX by Nobody: 12:54am On May 06, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
lefu my guy
just asking o cheesy
Re: Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX by meobizy(f): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
Self respect doesn’t put food on the table especially in a world where attention is currency.

(1) (Reply)

What Do People Compliment You On? / 6 S*x Positions Women Love And Guaranteed To Keep Her Coming Back For More / Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.