Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

The Scam Statistics From NBS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Scam Statistics From NBS (8714 Views)

Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From / Sanusi: Nigeria Throwing Away Millions Of Dollars In The Scam Called Subsidy / Sokoto, Jigawa, Rivers, Ebonyi Are Capitals Of Poverty, Unemployment ― NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by mrvitalis(m): 7:12pm On May 04, 2020
LegendHero:

IPOB Bureau of statistics on this again.

One Igbo guy once created a thread. On that thread, the Yorubas thrashed the rubbish Lagos statistics that you guys always shout. We compared each individual SW states removing Lagos and SW still lead in all the metrics.

https://www.nairaland.com/5788620/what-does-west-produce-compares

Go to the thread and see comparison without Lagos. It got to a point where your fellow Igbo are begging us to add Lagos back to the comparison. You guys are just confused tbh.
Lol south east produce humans resources that's our greatest asset

The question is the world Bank State u posted is in correlation with the NBS start ...keep running away from the question

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by mrvitalis(m): 7:13pm On May 04, 2020
omonnakoda:
So only the church rats stay at home?
60% of Igbo population live outside south east ...so relax ..it's well balanced
Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by LegendHero(m): 7:14pm On May 04, 2020
omonnakoda:

You need to see this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4147830/biafra-twenty-pound-lie-busted

I love this thread. Nice thread that kept their mouth shut.

Another thread about Ojukwu released Awo that we debunked.
https://www.nairaland.com/5541011/youtube-video-showed-gowon-released

1 Like

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by mrvitalis(m): 7:14pm On May 04, 2020
Sammy07:

My guy grin

Quick question.
That 70% of successful Igbos, do they made their money in SE or none SE states.

B4 I ask you to provide link or any means to prove your claim.
They make there money outside south east cause they are sellers ...the manufacturers and few traders are what u see in the south east

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by LegendHero(m): 7:16pm On May 04, 2020
mrvitalis:

Lol south east produce humans resources that's our greatest asset

The question is the world Bank State u posted is in correlation with the NBS start ...keep running away from the question

Your question is wrong and that is why I don't know how to answer it.

World bank data used data from 2004/ 2013
NBS data is dated 2019

How do you reconcile this vast difference in the number of years? Will statistics be stagnant for over 15 years.

Except maybe you know something that I don't know.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by simplycarro: 7:16pm On May 04, 2020
mrvitalis:

You actually failed to get the point I was making ...compare that result to the result u posted do they aligned ?

What are u even saying

Baba, no loud am again

Delete this thread cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by LegendHero(m): 7:17pm On May 04, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Nairaland bot kicked me out for few days because I opened an ibo thread it found unpleasant. grin

Lol. Nairaland bot don kolo.

They don't know the great Metaphysical. Glad you're back

2 Likes

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by mrvitalis(m): 7:17pm On May 04, 2020
simplycarro:

Baba, no loud am again

Delete this thread cheesy
Shut up and answer the question ....

1 Like

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by Sammy07: 7:18pm On May 04, 2020
oluwadabira111:
I agree with your point bro I also disagree with some part of the statistics! have live both in IMO and Oyo state and have been to all part of southwest I can clearly say more poor people or families are in southwest than southeast!

Stop forming Yoruba cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by Sammy07: 7:19pm On May 04, 2020
mrvitalis:

They make there money outside south east cause they are sellers ...the manufacturers and few traders are what u see in the south east

Wait, I don't even think you guys have been to west before.

What do you think your brothers are selling that made them billionaires??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by simplycarro: 7:20pm On May 04, 2020
mrvitalis:

Shut up and answer the question ....

Lmaooo which question? See how you’ve disgraced yourself and Ibos with this useless thread

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by Sammy07: 7:20pm On May 04, 2020
mrvitalis:

60% of Igbo population live outside south east ...so relax ..it's well balanced

60% cheesy

For your info, apart from Lagos, less than #100,000 Igbos are in SW.
That's if I exaggerate.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by totit: 7:20pm On May 04, 2020
Sammy07:

Njoku bright.
Stop forming Yoruba cheesy

OMG!! grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by mrvitalis(m): 7:20pm On May 04, 2020
LegendHero:

Your question is wrong and that is why I don't know how to answer it.

World bank data used data from 2004/ 2013
NBS data is dated 2019

How do you reconcile this vast difference in the number of years? Will statistics be stagnant for over 15 years.

Except maybe you know something that I don't know.
Maybe you need to understand how data is studied .... study the growth from 2004 to 2013
You would see a pattern ...there is no way the second region becomes the 4th region in 6 years without a major incident ....you know the answer but choose to play dumb

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by Osaze007: 7:20pm On May 04, 2020
Sammy07:

No point of arguing with people who don’t operate on facts

3 Likes

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by NGpatriot: 7:20pm On May 04, 2020
mrvitalis:

You are just arguing based on emotions

The data you presented did they relate to what the NBS produced today ? How is it possible

70% of rich igbos live outside south east ...and Lagos would always increase the average of South West

The stats I provided has been able to prove its impossible for South East to have 42% poor people it's not possible absolutely impossible

You can keep running from pillar to post it makes no difference

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6454589_addtextcommtazotiynje4ndu_jpege0de2c2168e41caa1ecc2b0f1e62fd5b

grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by LegendHero(m): 7:21pm On May 04, 2020
manuelreports:

Imagine Anambra where rural women makes as high as 400,000 per month. My mum makes nothing less than 200k per month trading in a local market. This is higher than an entire family income in many South Western states. Thank God, I have travelled far and wide. They can tell that to people who don't travel. The day I went ro Osun state, I nearly weeped for them, no wonder once they enter Lagos they begin to claim omo Lagos.

Well my grandmother also make 700k in profit per month by trading in a local market in Agbeni. That is higher than an entire family income in many SE states.

In fact, my friend mother residing in Akure, made over 900k by trading biscuit in a local market at Olukayode. This income is also greater than most of the families in the SE.

The day I went to Nkalagu, I weep for the Igbo race. Their gradmas are driving bicycle with 1 tuber of yam and that was when I remember how they always run away from SE to the Yoruba land because they will die of poverty if they remained in Alaigbo.

Do you get my logic?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by Sammy07: 7:21pm On May 04, 2020
Osaze007:

No point of arguing with people who don’t operate on facts

Like seriously...

2 Likes

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by Sammy07: 7:22pm On May 04, 2020

THREAD CLOSED

9 Likes

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:23pm On May 04, 2020
LegendHero:

World bank report released in February also clearly showed that the South West has the lowest poverty metrics in the whole country.

Let us take it one after the other and not mix things up. Have you gone through the NBS report and see how they define each terms they use and what they did to reach their conclusion? Statistics is not about your personal experience alone.

World Bank, Oxford University, and NBS cannot all be lying at the same time. It may be because you guys always attribute false belief of your true might and that has created some illusion of being rich. All of those sources cannot be mad at the same time.

I am not saying that the East is better than the West, I am just saying that the recent stats released by Yemi Kale are wild even by Nigerian standards. Look at the figure he allocated to Enugu which I know very well and then compare it to Kogi which is also a state I know well. It does not correspond with reality man. All previous stats by bodies like the World Bank have rated Enugu better than Kogi then all of a sudden a survey is done which gives Enugu about double of Kogi poverty percentage. Haba!!! How manage!!! I am well aware of the massive poverty in Nigeria the East inclusive but that Enugu figure is very laughable. E no add up man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by mrvitalis(m): 7:23pm On May 04, 2020
Sammy07:

60% cheesy

For your info, apart from Lagos, less than #100,000 Igbos are in SW.
That's if I exaggerate.
That's true next time remember that when u say yorubas are hospitable

There are almost same number of igbos n Kano as igbos in Lagos , not to talk about kaduna or jos ...taraba madugiru ...there are 3 times more igbos in North than south west ...not to talk about South south ...or the rest of West Africa ...

You just need to go to East before Christmas and during Christmas

90% of my relatives live outside south east

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by oluwadabira111(m): 7:23pm On May 04, 2020
[quote author=Sammy07 post=89186635]
!!!//
Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by mrvitalis(m): 7:25pm On May 04, 2020
simplycarro:

Lmaooo which question? See how you’ve disgraced yourself and Ibos with this useless thread
Disgrace ? ...you are just too dumb to understand this thread ...never in my writing did I say south east has less percentage of poor people than south west ...but that it was mathematically impossible for South East to have 42% poor people ....and even his graph proves that

Understand it if u wish , wallow in ignorance if u also wish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by Osaze007: 7:26pm On May 04, 2020
LegendHero:

Well my grandmother also make 700k in profit per month by trading in a local market in Agbeni. That is higher than an entire family income in many SE states.

In fact, my friend mother residing in Akure, made over 900k by trading biscuit in a local market at Olukayode. This income is also greater than most of the families in the SE.

The day I went to Nkalagu, I weep for the Igbo race. Their gradma are driving bicycle and that was when I remember how they always run away from SE to the Yoruba land because they will die of poverty if they remained in Alaigbo.

Do you get my logic?

The typical yoruba woman with buka is making over 800k monthly which is x4 of the typical Igbo family

7 Likes

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by mrvitalis(m): 7:26pm On May 04, 2020
Sammy07:

If u don't know business u don't know ...a small shop can make far more money that a whole plaza ...that's business ....who do I think they were getting 70% of CofOs in Jos ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by ItooWorWor(m): 7:27pm On May 04, 2020
LegendHero:

What amazes me is that he was the one that provided the source and yet he still lied about what it contained.

His trick is that we won't re-validate it and we will just accept it like that.

This is what he said below while defending the source.

mrvitalis do you how accept that the SW has the lowest Poverty Metrics and better socio-economic data than the SE based on your Worldbank source? WIll you apologize for opening this disgraceful thread and stop crying over petty things?

I want a Yes or No answer?

I really love having you on this type of thread bro : you are truely a legend the way you trash this guyz.

#Respect

6 Likes

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by Sammy07: 7:29pm On May 04, 2020
mrvitalis:

That's true next time remember that when u say yorubas are hospitable

There are almost same number of igbos n Kano as igbos in Lagos , not to talk about kaduna or jos ...taraba madugiru ...there are 3 times more igbos in North than south west ...not to talk about South south ...or the rest of West Africa ...

You just need to go to East before Christmas and during Christmas

90% of my relatives live outside south east

I don't wanna answer you b4.

But your stats Ehn, do you guys have industry that manufacture Stats

If about #100,000 Igbos are leaving in SW
If 3times are leaving in North.
And 4times are leaving in SS.

That means less than 1million Igbos are living outside Igbo Land.

So, how did arrived at the stats that 60% of Igbos made their wealth outside Igbo land??

Or you indirectly tell us There is poverty in igbo Land.

Or total igbo population is less than 10M

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by LegendHero(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

I am not saying that the East is better than the West, I am just saying that the recent stats released by Yemi Kale are wild even by Nigerian standards. Look at the figure he allocated to Enugu which I know very well and then compare it to Kogi which is also a state I know well. It does not correspond with reality man. All previous stats by bodies like the World Bank have rated Enugu better than Kogi then all of a sudden a survey is done which gives Enugu about double of Kogi poverty percentage. Haba!!! How manage!!! I am well aware of the massive poverty in Nigeria the East inclusive but that Enugu figure is very laughable. E no add up man.

Alright got you bro!

5 Likes

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by Sammy07: 7:30pm On May 04, 2020
Osaze007:

The typical yoruba woman with buka is making over 800k monthly which is x4 of the typical Igbo family

Going by the logic Of our Igbo brothers in SE

7 Likes

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by oluwadabira111(m): 7:31pm On May 04, 2020
Sammy07:

Njoku bright. Stop forming Yoruba cheesy
bro delete my name from your mention!
Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by mrvitalis(m): 7:32pm On May 04, 2020
Sammy07:

I don't wanna answer you b4.

But your stats Ehn, do you guys have industry that manufacture Stats

If about #100,000 Igbos are leaving in SW
If 3times are leaving in North.
And 4times are leaving in SS.

That means less than 1million Igbos are living outside Igbo Land.

So, how did arrived at the stats that 60% of Igbos made their wealth outside Igbo land??

Or you indirectly tell us There is poverty in igbo Land.
When I mean south west I mean Lagos inclusive

90% of my family leave outside Igbo land ..so with almost all my friends and school mates

Most state u would go in Nigeria ...after the indigenous people the next biggest group are the igbos ...from cross river to sokoto
From Lagos to brono the same story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by LegendHero(m): 7:33pm On May 04, 2020
ItooWorWor:

I really love having you on this type of thread bro : you are truely a legend the way you trash this guyz.

#Respect

Thanks bro. I dey hail o

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Enugu Facilitates Building Of 750 Houses For Civil Servants / PDP Reacts To The Demolition Of Its Secretariat In Borno / Governor Udom At The 2nd Edition Of Udom For 2019 Football Championship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.