Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,979 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence? (2507 Views)

The Last Person I Fvvcked Was A 43 Year Old Woman: Who Did You Fvvck Last / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence? by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 10:06pm On May 04, 2020
Someone asked me to block a lady because of Jealousy.
I blocked her, told the person, its done... Went straight to un-block her, told her what happened...
She did not give a shit!!

1 Like

Re: The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence? by tunize(m): 10:25pm On May 04, 2020
Don't block ppl on SM no matter my level of anger but i have the habit of serving u wit same spoon like, u use 1week reply my msg i do same too. If na 1year u take reason me i do same too. I send who send me.

1 Like

Re: The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence? by ThefemaleKing: 11:19pm On May 04, 2020
Just broadcast message ni o. grin
Re: The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence? by Okoroawusa: 11:32pm On May 04, 2020
After like two uneventful sex sessions she felt that she now owns me. Requested for money n I said I don't have that amount right now but can send something slightly lower to her account n she started cussing me. Then I reminded her that the two times we met I took care of the bills(foods,drinks, hotel room n transport fares) n then I blocked her.

Woman no dey do shakara for me. I am not looking for love.

4 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence? by DateMynd44(m): 11:56pm On May 04, 2020
Jabhunter:
Vickie James.. Last person I blocked
On Facebook.. If you read my message and don't reply and I keep seeing you Online.. I block you

You can't use me to be practicing being a celebrity
that thing dey vex me gan.
You will send a message and she'll see it and refuse replying.
What do these girls feel likely?
Re: The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence? by Nobody: 12:29am On May 05, 2020
kestolove95:
He sent me pictures of his prick now that was not d offence, the offence was that it was to small
Babe my own big well well I go give you for free I no go collect money
Just that na heaven you dey how you wan taste am now smiley
Re: The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence? by Nobody: 12:35am On May 05, 2020
DeraNwamazi:
I'm a smoker, she couldn't stop advising me to stop, even when I told her it was enough.

Good have been looking for a smoker some who smoke very well
Please when you smoke did it bring joy to you or maybe when someone is hungry so when you smoke it you won't get hungry again
I believe there's a certain benefit it have in which when you smoke it you get what you want from it cool
Re: The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence? by Nobody: 12:44am On May 05, 2020
We finished eating rice,egg and fried pepper
And she insist on giving me a Bj oh sweet Jesus was all I was saying till my pennis looked as if I rubbed aboniki balm that day I blocked her on everything and everywhere sad
Re: The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence? by ifyy07(m): 2:23am On May 05, 2020
Okoroawusa:
After like two uneventful two sex sessions she felt that she now owns me. Requested for money n I said I don't have that amount right now but can send something slightly lower to her account n she started cussing me. Then I reminded her that the two times we met I took care of the bills(foods,drinks, hotel room n transport fares) n then I blocked her.

Woman no dey do shakara for me. I am not looking for love.

G
Re: The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence? by Rhaspody(m): 4:08am On May 05, 2020
He was after my nyash
Re: The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence? by DeraNwamazi(m): 11:53pm On May 06, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Good have been looking for a smoker some who smoke very well
Please when you smoke did it bring joy to you or maybe when someone is hungry so when you smoke it you won't get hungry again
I believe there's a certain benefit it have in which when you smoke it you get what you want from it cool
Yes
It does bring joy, and lots of good vibes.
Re: The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence? by Nobody: 1:30am On May 07, 2020
He was asking for nudes and video sex chat. I warned him not to repeat such conversations, he apologized. After few weeks he brought it up again, I just blocked the hell out of him. I really do wish I can block his spirit, soul and body all together. Honestly, I'm used to this blocking thing but recently I've decided to let it be. At least when you're tired of chatting with yourself, nobody go tell you.

3 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence? by Ishilove: 1:39am On May 07, 2020
Toxic personality.
Re: The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence? by Nobody: 7:38am On May 07, 2020
They were hiding their identity. I block people I don't know.

1 Like

Re: The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence? by UniqueQueen12(f): 7:42am On May 07, 2020
SultanM:
I chatted her , and replied myself 2 weeks later
Lol grin grin that girl Bleep up really
Re: The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence? by UniqueQueen12(f): 7:49am On May 07, 2020
Millennialaku:
told her the way she chat is boring, she replied KK angry angry angry angry angry

blocked her with the speed of light angry angry angry angry grin grin grin angry sad
God knows I hate that KK of a thing, how many seconds will it take to type a good and reasonable reply? NAwa for some people sha

2 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence? by Olajydeey: 9:21am On May 07, 2020
block? I don't, if I don't feel like chatting with u or u annoyed me I'll simply delete ur no & our conversation.

1 Like

Re: The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence? by Etteanna: 10:36am On May 07, 2020
myles16:
The Last person you blocked on social media committed what offence?
one human begin was nagging that why should u have only one boyfriend and spoiling men that men are cheat all the negative you could think of that a man will bad mouth his fellow men just to steal their girl
Re: The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence? by motionarena: 10:43am On May 07, 2020
It was one Uganda gay lord.

Who wanted to infect me with HIV

1 Like

Re: The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence? by Nobody: 11:41am On May 07, 2020
Dude was like " I gat money,my dad is a millionaire and I fvck any girl I want" I'm like "wtf". Straight to the block button
I don't chat with blockheads.

2 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence? by myles16(m): 10:53am On May 08, 2020
StacyO:
Dude was like " I gat money,my dad is a millionaire and I fvck any girl I want"
I'm like "wtf". Straight to the block button

I don't chat with blockheads.

why is he now telling you if he can't do giveaway for people in the street who needs it

1 Like

Re: The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence? by raphretle: 11:54am On May 08, 2020
Well if you keep sending all those "forward to 20 persons including me" write-ups I block you asap...
Even MTN dey fear to send me unnecessary messages...

1 Like

Re: The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence? by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 08, 2020
myles16:

why is he now telling you if he can't do giveaway for people in the street who needs it

Lolzzzz
Nothing in that brain of his at all.
Re: The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence? by Genesils(m): 1:22pm On May 08, 2020
She sent me kkk
Re: The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence? by Kokoboss: 3:29pm On May 08, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence? by robosky02(m): 9:32am On Jun 11, 2020
Babythicksme17:
ha,babami mi o le explain. grin

Am looking at this name well...

E be like the remixed don't land

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Tired — Help Me Out [Picture] / Ladies!what Happenned To Us. / Lepa Or Orobo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.