Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. (2808 Views)

Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 / Snap Your PC Wallpaper! No Lie... Got My Eyes On You (°_°) / Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by ugonwanneokoye: 10:28pm On May 15, 2020
Olayetan:

Do you intend to use the console for business use ot personal use?

Personal use
Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by ugonwanneokoye: 10:30pm On May 15, 2020
Olayetan:

Wow, how is it possible to jailbreak the latest software,

Thought its impossible to hack latest version.

But u have seen that it can be done.
Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by Olayetan(m): 10:54pm On May 15, 2020
ugonwanneokoye:

But u have seen that it can be done.

You said the seller location is onitsha?
Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by ugonwanneokoye: 6:13am On May 17, 2020
Olayetan:

You said the seller location is onitsha?

Yes,But the hack was not done by him.And not on all the consoles.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simple Steps To Hack All Dream League Soccer (unlimited Coins) / Hitman1(wiki) For PC / Help Pes 2012 And 2013 Crashing All The Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.