Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Female Soldier Returns After One Year, Her Dog's Reaction Was Priceless (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Soldier Returns After One Year, Her Dog's Reaction Was Priceless (video) (6603 Views)

Rented this Entire Resort to surprise him! His reaction was amazing! / Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Soldier Returns After One Year, Her Dog's Reaction Was Priceless (video) by musictori: 6:46am On May 05, 2020
A female soldier who left for her military duties for a year came back home to see her family. One moment that was beautiful was when her dog came welcoming her back home.

The joy shown by her dog was priceless.

WATCH VIDEO HERE: http://www.musictori.com/2020/05/female-soldier-returns-after-one-year.html

3 Shares

Re: Female Soldier Returns After One Year, Her Dog's Reaction Was Priceless (video) by Dobson43: 6:46am On May 05, 2020
lipsrsealed

This skit here is a dedication to all dog lovers. The true man's best friend. I'm sorry ladies, dogs are loyal, the same can't be said about lots of you. Don't need a gay pocket to get loved. It's said a dog never forgets a person smell ever.

Dog eaters take a walk

5 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Returns After One Year, Her Dog's Reaction Was Priceless (video) by Nobody: 6:49am On May 05, 2020
Better than some humans
Re: Female Soldier Returns After One Year, Her Dog's Reaction Was Priceless (video) by cassidy1996(m): 6:53am On May 05, 2020
a dog is a good servant

5 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Returns After One Year, Her Dog's Reaction Was Priceless (video) by seunlayi(m): 8:41am On May 05, 2020
Pets sha
Re: Female Soldier Returns After One Year, Her Dog's Reaction Was Priceless (video) by Nobody: 9:10am On May 05, 2020
Dogs.....Just treat them right and you would never regret it. My likeness for dogs can't be traded. Future husband get ready to have a house full of lovely dogs grin

5 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Returns After One Year, Her Dog's Reaction Was Priceless (video) by musictori: 9:51am On May 05, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:
Dogs.....Just treat them right and you would never regret it. My likeness for dogs can't be traded. Future husband get ready to have a house full of lovely dogs grin

House? Full of dogs? I tot we will get married to�
Re: Female Soldier Returns After One Year, Her Dog's Reaction Was Priceless (video) by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 10:15am On May 05, 2020
A Nigga Once Said: This is not right. Read the heading, and the first thought that came to my mind was "this must be a foreign soldier". Lo and behold i was right.
Re: Female Soldier Returns After One Year, Her Dog's Reaction Was Priceless (video) by TheSourcerer: 10:41am On May 05, 2020
Dobson43:
lipsrsealed

This skit here is a dedication to all dog lovers. The true man's best friend. I'm sorry ladies, dogs are loyal, the same can't be said about lots of you. Don't need a gay pocket to get loved. It's said a dog never forgets a person smell ever.

Dog eaters take a walk
thank you , you couldn't have said it better , do you know how I could download the video , it brought tears to my eyes
Re: Female Soldier Returns After One Year, Her Dog's Reaction Was Priceless (video) by Nobody: 10:52am On May 05, 2020
musictori:

House? Full of dogs? I tot we will get married to�

Lols.....we're getting married but for the sake of love, you'd be getting me some pets wink
Re: Female Soldier Returns After One Year, Her Dog's Reaction Was Priceless (video) by Bizzysmitty(m): 11:21am On May 05, 2020
Dogs are my best pets
Re: Female Soldier Returns After One Year, Her Dog's Reaction Was Priceless (video) by Abilistic(m): 11:33am On May 05, 2020
This is lovely, hope bushmeat won't catch hunter one day

During this difficult period of Lockdown I make money sitting at home, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Returns After One Year, Her Dog's Reaction Was Priceless (video) by Dobson43: 1:33pm On May 05, 2020
TheSourcerer:
thank you , you couldn't have said it better , do you know how I could download the video , it brought tears to my eyes

Click on the Twitter video. Click on the share button. Copy the link. Go to your browser. Search for twitter downloader. Paste the link and download
Re: Female Soldier Returns After One Year, Her Dog's Reaction Was Priceless (video) by TheSourcerer: 1:44pm On May 05, 2020
Dobson43:

Click on the Twitter video. Click on the share button. Copy the link. Go to your browser. Search for twitter downloader. Paste the link and download
Thanks buddy , hey where are you living?
Re: Female Soldier Returns After One Year, Her Dog's Reaction Was Priceless (video) by GeneralPula: 5:14pm On May 05, 2020
Dogs are the most loyal being on planet!
Re: Female Soldier Returns After One Year, Her Dog's Reaction Was Priceless (video) by janedonez(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2020
Very emotional, dogs are man's best friend

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Returns After One Year, Her Dog's Reaction Was Priceless (video) by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 05, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:
If na my landlord this is what's gonna happen

Re: Female Soldier Returns After One Year, Her Dog's Reaction Was Priceless (video) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 05, 2020
Masonkaycares:
If na my landlord this is what's gonna happen

Hehehe......your landlord go adjust�
Re: Female Soldier Returns After One Year, Her Dog's Reaction Was Priceless (video) by Dobson43: 10:57pm On May 05, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Thanks buddy , hey where are you living?

Delta State. You?
Re: Female Soldier Returns After One Year, Her Dog's Reaction Was Priceless (video) by TheSourcerer: 7:46am On May 06, 2020
Dobson43:

Delta State. You?
Ogun State , �

(1) (Reply)

... / Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of / Black Chyna Step Out Looking Hot With Her Amazing Curve And Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.