Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

I Need Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Help (508 Views)

Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! / I Need Your Help (no Be Money O) / Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help by mcocolok(m): 8:38am On May 05, 2020
Hello nairalanders,

Please I need your help. I was in a past relationship that lasted 10 years. Really not my type to take relationship that long but I was really patient with her. We started dating long before she gained admission into the polytechnic. I truly loved her and during her OND , I talked about marriage to her as I helped her alot during school and all. She said she wanted to round up OND first before marriage . I agreed and immediately after the OND, I reminded her of the marriage plans and all and she said after IT. I waited again after IT and she changed again to want to round HND. I waited for another 3 years for this to happen. I planned life with her and she controlled my finances. My business was booming and i planned life with her. I gave her control of my finances just so I don't spend excessively . She was in possession of close to 5 million for me and we planned on buying a car. Note everytime we plan together I use the word "we" even if it's my own money as I appreciated her alot for helping me save. I told her if she needs anything, she should take from what she has in her possession . I was able to rake in 5 million in 3 months. Things changed as I thought getting a car will be foolish on my part so I decided on getting landed properties which I was about developing . Things took a turn on my finances and I pleaded with her to be patient that things will get better for us as nothing last forever and this is the first time in 8 years that i had issues like this. God gives wealth was my usual anthem to her. This happened after the hnd as she was preparing for youth service. She left for youth service without telling me just because I did not buy a car for her to drive around town. She said

" the only way i can marry you is if you finish the house, the house is my assurance "

This is my own property I spent millions on oooo.

I called my dad to talk to her, my dad called and she refused taking the call, the next thing she left me a whatsapp message saying,

" Abeg tell your papa make he stop to call me, I no one marry again "

She left for NYSC and immediately started posting pictures of her new boy friend she met in camp. I stood up and dusted my self and moved on. Four months after moving on , she sent me a message on whatsapp. I deleted my whatsapp and blocked her on facebook. She started texting me , I stopped her immediately.

Now I met a new woman that I love so much. We have been together for more than a year now and there is nothing I have not done for her but she is not appreciative at all. She shouts at me for no reason. Talk to me with total disrespect. Promised getting her an iphone but I had pressing issues with funds as I need funds during this lock down period and I begged her to please let me get her a samsung galaxy A51 but she insisted it must be an iphone. I pleaded with her that the phone would eventually be her second phone when I get her the phone but she insisted. I talked to her about marriage and she said she wants to finish OND first and this is the same school my ex graduated from. I was devastated as I feel I am going through the same route all over again. I can take care of my family. I am in my 31 and i take in at LEAST 400k monthly . No be say I no fine. My ex keeps texting me and calling but I don't pick up and maybe I should just go back to her and settle things and get married .

Please nairalanders, I need your help and input regarding this. Please mods, help me push to front page. Thanks
Re: I Need Your Help by Davash222(m): 8:42am On May 05, 2020
Firstly... don't allow a Nigerian girlfriend to manage your finances.

Two... Change your approach towards girls, you're too naive.

Three... Never go back to your ex.

Four... Dump that iPhone girl like a bin!

Five... Stay away from Nigerian girls.

Shalom.

6 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help by ShenTeh(m): 8:57am On May 05, 2020
Dont put yourself under undue pressure.

Your old girlfriend wasnt sure you didnt rob her of her youth, so she went to check out town. Now she knows better. The danger in taking her back is that she will feel she can always stray and come back. If I were you, I'll let her have her freedom but I'll hear her out first.

Your new girlfriend just see ready-made just dey misbehave. She is wife material - just 1 yard! And besides leave all these teenage girls still troubled by passion and exuberance. You no dey see girls wey don mature don dey work? I mean ladies that are in your age and mental bracket.

Dont rush. There are too many good girls to run your emotions wild tethering clumsy tenagers.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help by sweettease(f): 8:58am On May 05, 2020
You trusted your ex with your finances and she didnt betray you, actually helped you with it from your account, she left you but it's not cause she cheated or was two timing. I think she deserves another chance, especially if she has learned from her mistake. From what you narrated this new lady has nothing on her in terms of how well you guys worked together.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help by Davash222(m): 9:01am On May 05, 2020
sweettease:
You trusted your ex with your finances and she didnt betray you, actually helped you with it from your account, she left you but it's not cause she cheated or was two timing. I think she deserves another chance, especially if she has learned from her mistake. From what you narrated this new lady has nothing on her in terms of how well you guys worked together.
Both ladies are hoes!
Re: I Need Your Help by MajesticKris: 9:05am On May 05, 2020
Don't say that... she will cheat on u and still disrespect your Dad again
sweettease:
Re: I Need Your Help by MajesticKris: 9:07am On May 05, 2020
My gf now Ex broke up with me because I moved to Lagos to better my life....
What girls really want are.

1 Good Dick
2 Be comfortable

they don't want to suffer, that's why they are used for Money by ritualists
Re: I Need Your Help by TheGreatIYANU: 9:09am On May 05, 2020
How many time will you guys be told on this site NEVER to woo a woman with money?!

Shey you get coconut head??!!!
Re: I Need Your Help by sweettease(f): 9:10am On May 05, 2020
Davash222:

Both ladies are hoes!
What makes them hoes?
The first didnt cheat on him and broke it off before getting another guy.
Granted I'm appalled by how much trouble an iphone can cause with the second but how does that make her a hoe?

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help by Davash222(m): 9:14am On May 05, 2020
sweettease:

What makes them hoes?
The first didnt cheat on him and broke it off before getting another guy.
Granted I'm appalled by how much trouble an iphone can cause with the second but how does that make her a hoe?
The first insulted his dad. She also went for NYSC and started swallowing Gbolas like no man's business. Doesn't that make her a hoe?
Re: I Need Your Help by tunize(m): 9:32am On May 05, 2020
mcocolok:
Hello nairalanders,

Please I need your help. I was in a past relationship that lasted 10 years. Really not my type to take relationship that long but I was really patient with her. We started dating long before she gained admission into the polytechnic. I truly loved her and during her OND , I talked about marriage to her as I helped her alot during school and all. She said she wanted to round up OND first before marriage . I agreed and immediately after the OND, I reminded her of the marriage plans and all and she said after IT. I waited again after IT and she changed again to want to round HND. I waited for another 3 years for this to happen. I planned life with her and she controlled my finances. My business was booming and i planned life with her. I gave her control of my finances just so I don't spend excessively . She was in possession of close to 5 million for me and we planned on buying a car. Note everytime we plan together I use the word "we" even if it's my own money as I appreciated her alot for helping me save. I told her if she needs anything, she should take from what she has in her possession . I was able to rake in 5 million in 3 months. Things changed as I thought getting a car will be foolish on my part so I decided on getting landed properties which I was about developing . Things took a turn on my finances and I pleaded with her to be patient that things will get better for us as nothing last forever and this is the first time in 8 years that i had issues like this. God gives wealth was my usual anthem to her. This happened after the hnd as she was preparing for youth service. She left for youth service without telling me just because I did not buy a car for her to drive around town. She said

" the only way i can marry you is if you finish the house, the house is my assurance "

This is my own property I spent millions on oooo.

I called my dad to talk to her, my dad called and she refused taking the call, the next thing she left me a whatsapp message saying,

" Abeg tell your papa make he stop to call me, I no one marry again "

She left for NYSC and immediately started posting pictures of her new boy friend she met in camp. I stood up and dusted my self and moved on. Four months after moving on , she sent me a message on whatsapp. I deleted my whatsapp and blocked her on facebook. She started texting me , I stopped her immediately.

Now I met a new woman that I love so much. We have been together for more than a year now and there is nothing I have not done for her but she is not appreciative at all. She shouts at me for no reason. Talk to me with total disrespect. Promised getting her an iphone but I had pressing issues with funds as I need funds during this lock down period and I begged her to please let me get her a samsung galaxy A51 but she insisted it must be an iphone. I pleaded with her that the phone would eventually be her second phone when I get her the phone but she insisted. I talked to her about marriage and she said she wants to finish OND first and this is the same school my ex graduated from. I was devastated as I feel I am going through the same route all over again. I can take care of my family. I am in my 31 and i take in at LEAST 400k monthly . No be say I no fine. My ex keeps texting me and calling but I don't pick up and maybe I should just go back to her and settle things and get married .

Please nairalanders, I need your help and input regarding this. Please mods, help me push to front page. Thanks
Bros o.p nor vex all this girls na auchi poly babes?
Re: I Need Your Help by 2dice01: 9:55am On May 05, 2020
This story sound cooked up tho
Both ladies ain't good for you They are only after your money
Re: I Need Your Help by JhayJoe: 11:02am On May 05, 2020
When ubunja was preaching "Never woo a lady with money" y'all thought he was spewing trash. Now that you've entered express,you're looking for somebody to bail you out

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Cheat?! / Simi Still Heavily Pregnant, Has Not Given Birth –source / Chioma Finally Quits Her Matrimonial Home With Davido For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.