Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help (8075 Views)

How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' / How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 05, 2020
I ll like to be so brief I jus got a job with one of the bars in Ikeja Lagos as d front desk and the manager indeed made it clear to me to obey n keep to my own business strictly in order to keep my job.
What happen is that the bar see influx of ladies that patronize it but what happen is after the close of work by 8 pm ,some girls always come around to get bleeped in a reserved by my boss and some of his friends and this include married woman the noise from their sexcapades is not wht only annoy me but the fact that my boss always ask me to delay till 10pm and I do serve them beers n liquor n I see their nudes ....do you think I shul quit. He pays me wella but its disturbing scenes to me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by EzzyCarter: 3:04pm On May 05, 2020
If you want to go far in life, you must learn to select the things that would affect ur mind from ur visual stimulus. In other words, learn to mind ur business and face ur work. Unless you have a better offer somewhere else?

37 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by Graysons: 3:07pm On May 05, 2020
Ebonyyy7:
I ll like to be so brief I jus got a job with one of the bars in Ikeja Lagos as d front desk and the manager indeed made it clear to me to obey n keep to my own business strictly in order to keep my job.
What happen is that the bar see influx of ladies that patronize it but what happen is after the close of work by 8 pm ,some girls always come around to get bleeped in a reserved by my boss and some of his friends and this include married woman the noise from their sexcapades is not wht only annoy me but the fact that my boss always ask me to delay till 10pm and I do serve them beers n liquor n I see their nudes ....do you think I shul quit. He pays me wella but its disturbing scenes to me

Is that the only thing bothering you or there's something else.?

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 05, 2020
He's tryna seduce and lure you into it.

Talk to him calmly with respect, about it. Let him know you're not cool with it.

Be ready for the worse though!

#That job is not good for you

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 05, 2020
[quote author=Graysons post=89216530]

Is that the only thing bothering you or there's something else.?[/yes]
Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:11pm On May 05, 2020
They allow you to see their nudes at 10pm in the night.
Sooner or later, either your boss or his friends will add you to the menu. cool

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by FatherBona: 4:36pm On May 05, 2020
Check out the unemployment rate in the country, you will think twice grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by OriflameNIG: 5:47pm On May 05, 2020
Bro as long as you are not forced to join them. Focus on your job. I remember a friend of mine who used to work in a Spa. Mehn the guy quit cos some rich sexy women were asking for massages. Its not easy but if you need the money, just mind your business. Go online to educational websites and start reading stuff to take your mind off such situations.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by Lamanii22(f): 8:52pm On May 05, 2020
OP just mind your business.... Just stay focused on your job

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by Nobody: 1:14am On May 06, 2020
OriflameNIG:
Bro as long as you are not forced to join them. Focus on your job. I remember a friend of mine who used to work in a Spa. Mehn the guy quit cos some rich sexy women were asking for massages. Its not easy but if you need the money, just mind your business. Go online to educational websites and start reading stuff to take your mind off such situations.

Abeg where can i find a similar type of spa to submit my resume.

I have got magic hands

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by gfon(m): 2:28am On May 06, 2020
kelvinrhs:

Abeg where can i find a similar type of spa to submit my resume.

I have got magic hands
my nigga,i thought i was the only one with that thinking o

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by Solsix(m): 4:19am On May 06, 2020
Lamanii22:
OP just mind your business.... Just stay focused on your job
How can she mind her business when see is already distracted?? Op if your conscience is disturbing you, then that job is not meant for you. U can always find alternative, your salvation is more important

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by KingKayxCee11(m): 4:44am On May 06, 2020
As long as you work their, you'll probably be a spice to that soup one day.
Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by Randy100: 4:52am On May 06, 2020
Life is too short, enjoy the moment while it last.
Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by Dfynboi: 5:14am On May 06, 2020
Ebonyyy7:
on a gud day he will talk u too into d game nd believe me if u turn him down den u re fired
Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by Denique(f): 5:51am On May 06, 2020
Ebonyyy7:
I jus got a job with one of the bars
Babe, your boss is a chronic womaniser and if you can't stand it, pls quit for your sanity but abeg leave that one first...grin
Is there vacancy for a shawarma seller, Asun, or Grills, pls.
Looking for a busy spot.
Regards

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by Nobody: 5:58am On May 06, 2020
is anybody pressing on you at your places of work?or you think you dont trust yourself enough to remain celibate while working there? just mind your business if no one is disturbing you and if you feel like you have another choice and cant handle this one then you quit,self discipline is in the brain not on the skin,dont let your skin dictate to your brain what it thinks is better for you.
Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by Nobody: 6:04am On May 06, 2020
run away from there,you will soon be lured.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by Nobody: 6:10am On May 06, 2020
Op just be careful and be perpared to participate in the nearest future because what ur boss is doing delaying u and making u familiar with the ongoings in the secret chambers only means that u are about to be sucked in... its just a matter of time. If u can't deal with that i suggest u quit now or be ready to join them.
Start looking for another job

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by Nobody: 6:14am On May 06, 2020
Rozz:
run away from there,you will soon be lured.
Nice curves cheesy
Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by femi4: 6:39am On May 06, 2020
Ebonyyy7:
What's the big deal in seeing nudes, do your job and collect your money. Its not your nudes, not your moans.... you shouldnt be affected

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by Edopesin: 7:17am On May 06, 2020
OcVoice:
He's tryna seduce and lure you into it.

Talk to him calmly with respect, about it. Let him know you're not cool with it.

Be ready for the worse though!

#That job is not good for you

Talk to him ke?

you think a man like that gives a fvck about what she thinks
Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by wivehi9620: 7:50am On May 06, 2020
Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by Nobody: 8:06am On May 06, 2020
Take it or leave it, soon Your boss will start making sexual advances at You. If the job is against Your moral ethics then I suggest You get something doing 1st (as we all know there's job scarcity in Naija) after which You can quit his job.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by ruggedtimi(m): 8:20am On May 06, 2020
You either resign or endure. How come you guys are open for business this lockdown period

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by purplecoco(f): 8:25am On May 06, 2020
It will become an unexpected orgy soon, so you better quit grin
Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by angelfallz(m): 8:47am On May 06, 2020
Ebonyyy7:

Why not quit once you have secured another job?
Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by femo86(m): 8:55am On May 06, 2020
Ebonyyy7:

Ehn ehn. You carry this matter come NL
Well done.. You will meet me in the bar
How many times have I told you to mind your business?
Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by Lamanii22(f): 8:58am On May 06, 2020
Solsix:

How can she mind her business when see is already distracted?? Op if your conscience is disturbing you, then that job is not meant for you. U can always find alternative, your salvation is more important

OP this advice isn't bad too.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by tunize(m): 9:00am On May 06, 2020
The moment u sign up for hotel job, bar job or beer parlour job, u're bound to see some certain things that u can't stop.mind ur business the only issue i see u have is ur closing time and if u feel cool u can discuss it with ur boss that is if u guys ever have a closing time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does The Clitoris Get Bigger & Does Size Really Matter For Women Pleasure? (Pix) / She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking / A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.